Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix (50563 Views)

I Need Pigeon (eyele) For Sell / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box / How To Raise A Pigeon. Do You Have Any Idea To Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by honor4me: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
RichieGrassi:
Give it a rest fam this is annoying now how possesive pigeon take affect rapture
Na morons like una dey make christianity sound like joke
Try minimise this shii you're doing
Just ignore him. That’s he spams all posts
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by gasparpisciotta: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
They will be replaced by other pigeons
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by egenma(f): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
White people must find explanation to everything. Mayb d birds wants to be free. just like that 2baba song.
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Eriokanmi: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Calibrator:
Oyinbo no get wahala I swear cheesy
I'm telling you. Like say na Africa dem create wahala for
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by juman(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
NewDelhi:
So if 9,000 pigeons are participating in a race, how will you know which belongs to you

The birds know their homes.
They go back to their owners homes.
They still have hope they would return back.
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by WoundedLamb: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
NewDelhi:
So if 9,000 pigeons are participating in a race, how will you know which belongs to you
Yours would come to your house at the end of the race.
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
NewDelhi:

Each has a tag
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Geeman2006: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Whiteman no get wahala. See wetin dey give them problem cheesy
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by akeeng: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
These people don chop belleful
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by OlawaleBammie: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
I will be expecting some in Nigeria on Monday bayen grin grin grin
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by ottohan: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

These and many more are the kinds of Exclamations and announcements that will be in the Print and Electronic media on the Day millions will Mysteriously Disappear from this earth in a twinkling of an eye.

The Day of Joy, Celebrations , Depressions and Gloominess.
Joy and Celebration for those who Suddenly Disappear to Meet JESUS in air and Depression and Sadness for those left behind on Earth.

I Perceive the Lord is using these mysterious happenings to speak to the Earth Inhabitants and all who will listen.

Ladies and Gentlemen,Wake up !Something Mysterious is about to Happen
Lol...
This guy sef.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Blakpot: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
shocked shocked Omo they don fly enter another dimension
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by WoundedLamb: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why do Nigerians curse and slight anything that's not their lifestyle? Pigeon racing is a very interesting activity. Training a pigeon and using it to earn money in a legal and entertaining way is dumb but betting is not? You guys are not dumb yet you'd do anything to get into the dumb man's country? No wonder Nigerians always think they can game the system when they get abroad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

These and many more are the kinds of Exclamations and announcements that will be in the Print and Electronic media on the Day millions will Mysteriously Disappear from this earth in a twinkling of an eye.

Joy and Celebration for those who Suddenly Disappear to Meet JESUS in air and Depression and Sadness for those left behind on Earth.

I Perceive the Lord is using these mysterious happenings to speak to the Earth Inhabitants and all who will listen.

Nawa. How does this guy feed himself if he's always commenting first on every thread?
Shey this one go get source of income like this? Nawa.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
They escaped. grin grin grin
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Ever8090: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Nawa. How does this guy feed himself if he's always commenting first on every thread?
Shey this one go get source of income like this? Nawa.
grin
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Lexusgs430: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Freedom at last... grin

Soro Soke pigeon generation...... tongue
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by mrkings84(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Whats wrong with these white folks?
How on Earth u think a bird will have opportunity to fly to thin air and then return to it captors again?

Who no like freedom
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by OsusTroller: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Thalamus:

Bro, its time someone told you to stop spewing trash. God gave you brains for a reason use it and stop connecting everything to christianity. I know you might be going through difficult times financially since all you do all day is refresh nairaland. This is a forum for discussions and not a church. Kindly stop constituting nuisance here with your moronic dooms day preaching all the time. You are what you think and you are doomed if all you think about is doom and the end of the world. God loves everyone not just Christians.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by OsusTroller: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
He said

[s]These and many more are the kinds of Exclamations and announcements that will be in the Print and Electronic media on the Day millions will Mysteriously Disappear from this earth in a twinkling of an eye.

Ladies and Gentlemen,Wake up !Something Mysterious is about to Happen[/s]
A fool will forever be a fool...

3 Likes

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Sijo01(f): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Terrible lose sad
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by wonlodo1: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by luvsalamat1991(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesn.co.uk/news/15382917/pigeon-racing-10000-birds-disappearworst-day/amp/
why won't God bless the white people for this kind gesture, they care alot for the life of humanbeing and animal.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Osanoghodua1: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
NewDelhi:
They all have rings on their leg . That is how to locate birds from different continent and regions

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by Jokerman(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol ..
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by DONFASZY(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Our alien leader is in to uk for treatment
Our own pigeons didnt fly d oda time for peace releases celebration on independence day this yr
So he vanish dem all for treatment with breakfast
Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by godlessmind: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
He said

Zombie nothing will happen undecided

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by teebaxy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
He said

I so much adore your Creativity in Gosple.may God continually enrich you with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix by hashtagged(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
He said

There is a war coming, by next year this country might be a sea of blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Ibadan Malimbe", The Rare Red-headed Bird Which Can Only Be Found In Ibadan. / Lady Carries And Kisses A Smith Bear / Please What Is Wrong With My Rabbit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.