Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! (2149 Views)

Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God / +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] / A Sexy Blind Girl Forced Me To Sex F*ck Her Live #18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
I Can't Sleep with her for now lol

I get a well endowed curve babe around my L.G.A on 12 of April, she is what our people called Ada Owerri(ihe nke a o rice).

Since April till now i never invited her to my crib been spending recklessly on her body, i just take her out day before yesterday on popular supermarket in owerri called EVERYDAY SUPERMARKET nd showed Her i ain't living this Life with fear.last month was Dabba-in in Mbaise mehn "LIFE IS GOOD".only give her hug anytime's we come around..

Now her body language i see this day's show's me that she doubting if a ghost in human form (buh man know's what he is embarking on) if her character roll-up with mine after One year i engage her six month's the engagement if i see no coma na traditional marriage straight-up and i mean it.

I have trained her the way i want because here in owerri mehz wey here know what's no long talk

This saturday she is finally coming to my side to clear her curiosity Ok ama give her what she need.

1 Like

Re: I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! by MITCHELL96: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! by obiekunie01: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
make sure you hide every and any possible weapon she may use to kill you while you are asleep. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! by Cholls(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
My brother enjoy your self

2 Likes

Re: I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Enjoy your youth my guy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Just be careful, no from dere go the great beyond o. Do wetin ur power fit reach. Dem no dey chop pussy finish.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! by Flora2Sweet: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2021
If you're not!

Someone else is grin

Your lose....

(1) (Reply)

MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) / Lady Returns From To Catch Her Mother And Boyfriend Having Sex - See What She Di / What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.