Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (77686 Views)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by sheanzy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ceenachi:
Omo
If una check Facebook
E dey hot there
mumu , u wan tell me say u no see my mention ewu

I don see wetin I dy look for bàstard human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by makavelli80(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ceenachi:
Nigerian fine boy and oppressor has been caught and burnt to death along Ekwusigo LGA Anambra state

It happened that he was a Robber and wasn't into legit business

According to what I heard he and his co robber were caught when they tried to snatch a tricycle (Keke) along Ekwusigo and they were set ablaze immediately they we caught

Please be patient
Fake life no good
Try to manage the one u get
Who love you go love you
Rip
Na lesson be dis for both male and female

drop so we can share in the grieve with his family n love ones

Modified
Is it right to drop his Facebook account here or I shulia mind my business??
Just asking
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by sixtus239: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Let's pray
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Lancer47(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
manuel4real:
if you like carry armoured tank, just know the day you are caught na jungle justice get you. All this criminals no get conscience at all, I don't pity them sad
Am regretting
Why your mother allowed your father to
Cum

3 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
orikoku:
cool

Lol. No mind my plenty talk
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by MITCHELL96: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Waterysperm:
This incident happened in Ozubulu in Ekwusigo local government area of Anambra state. They were two and were killed for stealing a phone and not tricycle as reported here. They snatched a phone with their motorcycle from a Lady and sped off in high speed. While escaping, their bike spoilt and stopped moving and they had to come down to fix their bike. They didn't know that a certain man who saw when they snatched the phone was following them with his own bike. It was the man that saw them and alerted other people around and they were arrested, seriously beaten and burnt alive. This young man is from a town called Akwaukwu also in Anambra state but have lived all his life in Ozubulu with his parents where he was caught and killed. He was a baller (a huge spender)a big time one and a Ladies man. People thought he was into Yahoo with the way he lavishes and spends money. It's a pity he had to go this way. I pray his soul finds rest anywhere he is now.

Please, What's his Facebook name? I'd love to see the BIG STEPPER he is like Roddy Ricch Would Say grin grin
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Femmyfestus: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ceenachi:
Nigerian fine boy and oppressor has been caught and burnt to death along Ekwusigo LGA Anambra state

It happened that he was a Robber and wasn't into legit business

According to what I heard he and his co robber were caught when they tried to snatch a tricycle (Keke) along Ekwusigo and they were set ablaze immediately they we caught

Please be patient
Fake life no good
Try to manage the one u get
Who love you go love you
Rip
Na lesson be dis for both male and female

Modified
Is it right to drop his Facebook account here or I shulia mind my business??
Just asking
This is a frameup. Dont be surprised.
From his looks. It is glaring he is a yahooboy and not a petty keke thief his killer accused him of.

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by EMMY76: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Waterysperm:
This incident happened in Ozubulu in Ekwusigo local government area of Anambra state. They were two and were killed for stealing a phone and not tricycle as reported here. They snatched a phone with their motorcycle from a Lady and sped off in high speed. While escaping, their bike spoilt and stopped moving and they had to come down to fix their bike. They didn't know that a certain man who saw when they snatched the phone was following them with his own bike. It was the man that saw them and alerted other people around and they were arrested, seriously beaten and burnt alive. This young man is from a town called Akwaukwu also in Anambra state but have lived all his life in Ozubulu with his parents where he was caught and killed. He was a baller (a huge spender)a big time one and a Ladies man. People thought he was into Yahoo with the way he lavishes and spends money. It's a pity he had to go this way. I pray his soul finds rest anywhere he is now.

That's too barbaric why burn someone alive because of ordinary phone? The guy can repent tommorow and become useful to his community how many corrupt politicians in anambra state that have stolen billions have been caught and given this kind of barbaric treatment?

2 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Beey(f): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
I probably shouldn’t have an opinion because am not a Nigerian but am a human being first. I don’t like this thing Nigerians keep doing. The killers are guilty of murder. I don’t know how you set a fellow human being on fire & then sleep at night. That’s why we have courts of law. This shit needs to stop. It’s in humane & we are no longer in stone age. Let’s behave like humans, not like animals.

2 Likes

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Who brought up this law of burning thief like this nawa oo
Rip
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Ibrosavage(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Something doesn't add up. The last pic, I'm sure is not of the same guy.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
LordVoldermort:
All these burnings are simply making criminals more cautious and smart, next time they'll remember to carry a gun and be more organized

Spoken like an armed robber… angry

Personally, I don’t care for jungle justice…
But I realize that many Nigerians have lost faith in the police and justice system.

>
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Benzemma(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
EagleNest:
Jungle justice is never the best. It didn't give the person a chance at all to turn a good leaf. How is Keke and human life the same?

I don't want to login before, But your comment made me do so.

This is the best thing to do to anyone that forcefully take another man's sweat.

Do you know how many people he has stolen from and go free?

Do you know how many people he has made their life miserable by collecting all they have?

If you hand him over to the authority, will he return back all he has been stealing from people?

Do you know how hard it is for people to eat in Nigeria today, that someone will come and takeaway your only source of lively hood. Probably something you use to feed your family.

See i support jungle justice of armed robber that was cought red handed.

Instead of me to steal, i better go begging. It is hustle also.

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Beey:
I probably shouldn’t have an opinion because am not a Nigerian but am a human being first. I don’t like this thing Nigerians keep doing. The killers are guilty of murder. I don’t know how you set a fellow human being on fire & then sleep at night. That’s why we have courts of law. This shit needs to stop. It’s in humane & we are no longer in stone age. Let’s behave like humans, not like animals.

It’s barbaric alright (and personally I also find it abhorrent)…
But unless you’re Nigerian (which I suspect your are anyway), you’ll never understand why some Nigerians resort to barbaric means.

PS: Of course, “necklacing” is NOT a uniquely Nigerian thing.
>

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
>
So when did he go from a bare torso to wearing a shirt?
It’s possible dude was lynched/burnt, but this is NOT a picture of him.
>

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Benzemma(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
captainamiedi1:

seems u never lost something b4 in ur life. my brand new keke was stolen. if i was around i will sponsor the fuel they will use.

Exactly, if he or she has lost some hard earned thing, he wouldn't have said such! Imagine collecting from you, your only source of lively hood.
Is it for you to go and start stealing like him. Collecting someone's means feeding in this diehard country, is enough for that person to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Benzemma(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Primeer:
Jungle justice is never the solution.. anyman who killed by the sword die by the sword.. same goes to those that burn those guys

It's a lie!
What will happen to Government, when they sentence armed robber to death by shooting? I guess you will say they are government, and I will ask you if those in government are not human being, maybe they are Angels from heaven.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by GeeMeshin1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Myopia + Greed = x
Find x
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by manuel4real(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lancer47:
Am regretting
Why your mother allowed your father to
Cum
I see you're a criminal, continue, you will surely be caught
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Gfskw: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Beey(f): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
9jaRealist:

It’s barbaric alright (and personally I also find it abhorrent)…
But unless you’re Nigerian (which I suspect your are anyway), you’ll never understand why some Nigerians resort to barbaric means.

PS: Of course, “necklacing” is NOT a uniquely Nigerian thing.
>
I would never lie about my nationality. You can go through my profile if in doubt. Proudly Kenyan! I understand because in the 90s while I was growing up, it used to happen in my native Kenya. The government put it to a stop. I’ve seen people beaten black & blue before being handed over to the police, but they don’t get killed.

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Flahyuq:
Crime does not pay
But it pay our politicians na
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by aryzgreat: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Waterysperm:

Which cult group dey cling hand for chest Bro?

Vikings
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fahdiga Fahdiga1 gone too soon. We warn him of his dubious act, NOW.

Rest on man cry
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by BrazilAirport: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fine boy like you
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Ceenachi: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Femmyfestus:

This is a frameup. Dont be surprised.
From his looks. It is glaring he is a yahooboy and not a petty keke thief his killer accused him of.

Bro cool
Nothing like frame up
I know d guy home and away
His cup full

9jaRealist:
>
So when did he go from a bare torso to wearing a shirt?
It’s possible dude was lynched/burnt, but this is NOT a picture of him.
>

Oga
They are two there
D main guy I posted his pic his already covered with fire while his second, I don’t know much about him
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Ceenachi: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
sheanzy:
mumu , u wan tell me say u no see my mention ewu

I don see wetin I dy look for bàstard human being

Dude cool
Chill nah e never reach like dis grin
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by dayo8080(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Just to impress the street,that was how a girl of 21years stabbed someone to death and transferred some money into her account just to feel among happening boy's/girls in town. God blessing Will reach everyone at his own appropriate time
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by yeman1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jungle justice is very bad ....
Thy should hand him over to d police instead. Killing ppl in this nation is too much. Majorities are animals.
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by walkingshadow911: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
bad government making monsters out of people by the day. Africa is indeed a dark continent
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Kandeed: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
seanwilliam:
bro I swear they don’t have conscience .. some thieves entered one man compound in our area few days ago, they met the man and his family. After dispossessing the man , they wanted to rape him daughter , naso the man Dey follow dem drag , dem butcher the man sotey he lost him life. Before he was rushed to Uch..

Things in Ibadan are just getting terrible by the day.....omo mehn I con dey miss those days of Ajimobi even tho I like this seyi guy
Re: Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kandeed:

Things in Ibadan are just getting terrible by the day.....omo mehn I con dey miss those days of Ajimobi even tho I like this seyi guy
security wise , ajimobi beats makinde hands down ..

Bro the way dem Dey burgle shop now ehn ,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.