Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails (281 Views)

How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails / How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails / How To Send Unlimited Emails From Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails by wmcnigeria(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2021
This might look unbelievable but every seller in this country is actually looking for a way to sell there products online and not paying much for an ecommerce website.

I just jammed this website like Shopify where you can create an ecommerce website for free and you get a dedicated and customizable e-commerce website for free

It also come with some internal functions like
Bulk email marketing
Email listings
Expenses management
Invoicing
Online payment (connect it with Paystack)
Send invoice to customers
WhatsApp order
Online payment
Transactions analysis
Customer's database
And all at no extra cost. Wow!!! shocked shocked

If you feel it is a good advantage for you, then you can give it a shot but am really enjoying the platform. Smiles. No more $40+ on Shopify

Get started for free now at https://coinstack.com.ng/
Re: How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails by kingturky224(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2021
wmcnigeria:
This might look unbelievable but every seller in this country is actually looking for a way to sell there products online and not paying much for an ecommerce website.

I just jammed this website like Shopify where you can create an ecommerce website for free and you get a dedicated and customizable e-commerce website for free

It also come with some internal functions like
Bulk email marketing
Email listings
Expenses management
Invoicing
Online payment (connect it with Paystack)
Send invoice to customers
WhatsApp order
Online payment
Transactions analysis
Customer's database
And all at no extra cost. Wow!!! shocked shocked

If you feel it is a good advantage for you, then you can give it a shot but am really enjoying the platform. Smiles. No more $40+ on Shopify

Get started for free now at https://coinstack.com.ng/
Can't seem to create an account on the site. After filling all necessary details, when i clock on continue, it just load and go back to the registration page. Kindly fix this and get back to me. Thanks
Re: How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails by wmcnigeria(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Hi yeah I got same issues too. But when I contacted the admin, they told me to do away with any ' or " sign in my registration form.

According to them, they don't allow this character for some reasons.
Re: How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails by kingturky224(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2021
wmcnigeria:
Hi yeah I got same issues too. But when I contacted the admin, they told me to do away with any ' or " sign in my registration form.

According to them, they don't allow this character for some reasons.

No 'or' sign in my registration. Where u able to register successfully after they gave u that hint?
Re: How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails by wmcnigeria(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Yes
Re: How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails by wmcnigeria(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Try and register now. But do away from ' sign
Re: How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails by wmcnigeria(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hi. Try out Coinstack for you business.

Send bulk emails marketing to your customers, manage sales analysis, see all transactions in relation to.your customers, see your store visitation real time, online checkout including offline and WhatsApp checkout, free e-commerce store, send and manage invoices etc
���

Get started for free at coinstack.com.ng/dashboard/register
Re: How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails by wmcnigeria(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2021
Omo I dey enjoy this thing o

Re: How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails by wmcnigeria(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Who is enjoying Coinstack,

Get started for free https://coinstack.com.ng/dashboard/register
Re: How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails by wmcnigeria(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Any question about this platform?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give up / / Learn Free Skills To Boosts Your Career And Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.