Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show (46792 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Engr1(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2021
See as Ebuka dey look at them grin grin grin

Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Calitoscassius(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Fake clout chasing goons! They all need to grow the fork up! All i see here are fake nails, fake face, fake hair, fake body, fake skin,fake cloth and fake accent.

Their country is in a mess and this is what the so called youths are interested in. Clearly the ignorant youths are not ready for change.
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Mrtreasure0220: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Kaisha is an entitled bitch.
She didn't even know that Laycon is now big god.
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Cerebellum: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Whóres doing what they know how to do best. I see both fighters featuring in adult movies next month, I see Nairaland males struggling for their sex videos so they can use their Vaseline to masturbate while watching it, I see scammers sending virus infested links claiming it's the video to them, I see them clicking the link, I see their bank account being hacked, I see them crying and blaming Buhari.

This I have seen.

You be mumugrin

1 Like

Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Bigsunny01(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2021
I open Nairaland front-page dis morning all I'm seeing is bbnaija shiit

How can dis educate de youth or solve de situation of dis country?
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by majamajic(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Video has been pulled down
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Lucy is troublesome and Katrina is misunderstood. Gals get Wahala
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2021
All na show
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Lincoln275(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2021
I forgived all of you .
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by kingxsamz(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Seems forced. Just so they can trend on Twitter.
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Legendrysailor(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
What is the essence of this mumu reunion

The show is for pussy asss niggarrrs and our female siblings....even our female siblings and baby sisters should be advised to watch cartoons instead of bbnaija.. watching cartoons and animated movies like moana, coco, Zootopia, tangled, frozen, baby boss and Incredibles will take them far in life than bbnaija reunion dogshit

U are on point slawormirr
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Kinzo0917(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2021
tico1212:
Ebuka my guy, the fight no concern am.... See wetin e focus on
. EBUKA NA BAD GUY. INSTEAD OF HIM TO ASK THEM TO STOP, HIS EYES � WAS FOCUSED ON HER BOOBS HOPING THE FIGHT WILL GET SERIOUS SO THAT HE CAN SEE……….
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by GeneralPula: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2021
abbaapple:
angry

Bunch of confused Olo**s!!! Spits

This image don make me laugh taya lol
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by foleskay(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Pls help me with 2k dear members. Stranded here pls. 115362409.eco
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Bewiseedet(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Huge boobs fighting......
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Mftivi: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Whóres doing what they know how to do best. I see both fighters featuring in adult movies next month, I see Nairaland males struggling for their sex videos so they can use their Vaseline to masturbate while watching it, I see scammers sending virus infested links claiming it's the video to them, I see them clicking the link, I see their bank account being hacked, I see them crying and blaming Buhari.

This I have seen.
hahaha!
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Lewisdinho(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahaha. For the first time you've given a real prophecy that will surely come to pass
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Hoodbilonia: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Are you sure u can see. God is wonderful
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Silentgroper(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fredlongs:
Any female fight wey Dem no tear each other clothes, no b fight... We Wan de see somethings, u know
me i kuku like to dey seperate deir fight cuz na time u fit hol breast or grab nyash nd dem no go even look ur side.
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by abidem4real: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fredlongs:
Any female fight wey Dem no tear each other clothes, no b fight... We Wan de see somethings, u know
Asawo oniwokuwo!

Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by adebwalex(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na that TWO big Orange of Lucy she for they pull like climbing a rope grin grin
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by gassbee: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
What is dis Ebuka really up to, wat is d stupid advantage of having this reuion because of Ebuka our housemates are turning against themselves, fighting, quarelling with each other and Ebuka is just there fueling it and having fun with it.
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by VIkKTOH(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ehh....all this Virgina people self.....and please how has this show bring solutions to Nigeria problem.....we like promoting nonsense abeg
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by brosbros: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Abba114:
damnnn niggar u ar right
Ask them
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Ayobami7(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seen
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Brokeloser: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Werey.This guy na real comedian
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Gfskw: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by onatisi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
all na showbiz ,
they are doing what they are paid to do
this is what sho biz is all about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 / Ọmọ! That Year. This Used To Be Our Own Netflix / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.