Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (44295 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by sun123: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Come and marry me. We will be going on break every 3monthss so that you can bring in other women while I bring in other men. We won't have to be together forever. Just on and off marriage

grin grin grin grin
You wicked gan
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Hathor5(f): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Very cute couple. She is a beauty and very elegant. I like the pictures a lot. Happy married life. Love, honor and protect each other.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by kamantan(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
So cute. Una too fine
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Drella(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

How many have you witnessed?

And how are you sure they are Muslims?

Who did the statistics?

Where can we find it published?
Your answers in the order of your questions.

1.It will be foolish of me to intentionally witness a killing.What if I got caught up in the web and eventually die?? SMH

2.We all know Boko haram,ISIS,Al-Qaeda,Iswap etc are all muslims.Starting from your boss Osama bin laden to Abubakar shekau.Show me a non coverted christian bearing those names.I can't type too much!Go to google and search about these terrorist groups.

3.Being friends with some combatant soldiers that have served in the north east,news we hear and see daily about these terrorists and their evil acts,if you still need to know who did the statistics then,I give up undecided

4.So I should start going back to find publications I have read about islamic terrorism??
Just look at the attached images and tell me why these terrorist groups are attached with "islam"

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Lol Shiloh nah count me out
It is well babes smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
sun123:

grin grin grin grin
You wicked gan
I'm just trying to help him out and make life more fun for both of us. As he can't spend his life with one woman, he can sign up for part-time marriage. grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Demigod22:

LoL, I think I already like you for your sense of humor. I understand your point now.
Since he wants to enjoy life with plenty women, he can do that without stress. Just on and off kind of marriage
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Saucekiddo99(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sammy07:

1. Her bride or his bride?

2. Who's the handler? And why can't behe post it himself.
Every pre wedding pics is now a NLder angry

Oga Correction Pen didn't even proofread his own sef. Lol
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by paddyofboss(m): 3:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Pweetyccee:
lol boss were know road
I have sent u a pm ooo. Follow who know road ooo
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Pweetyccee(f): 3:52am On Jun 26, 2021
paddyofboss:

I have sent u a pm ooo. Follow who know road ooo
Na so grin grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by paddyofboss(m): 4:23am On Jun 26, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Na so grin grin grin
Sha reply grin

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by GreaterFuture(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Elizkid:

Uba

Thanks
Did he later give you the money?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Stmiceel(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations,,God when
To each there is an appointed time! And God cannot fail.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Drella:

Your answers in the order of your questions.

1.It will be foolish of me to intentionally witness a killing.What if I got caught up in the web and eventually die?? SMH

2.We all know Boko haram,ISIS,Al-Qaeda,Iswap etc are all muslims.Starting from your boss Osama bin laden to Abubakar shekau.Show me a non coverted christian bearing those names.I can't type too much!Go to google and search about these terrorist groups.

3.Being friends with some combatant soldiers that have served in the north east,news we hear and see daily about these terrorists and their evil acts,if you still need to know who did the statistics then,I give up undecided

4.So I should start going back to find publications I have read about islamic terrorism??
Just look at the attached images and tell me why these terrorist groups are attached with "islam"

So this makes Boko haram Muslims and also makes all Muslims Terrorists right?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by AntiChristian: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Is insane arguing with a blind man what an elephant looks like.....

You are right! But its worse arguing with a blind, deaf and dumb man about how anything at all!
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Drella(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

So this makes Boko haram Muslims and also makes all Muslims Terrorists right?

Not all muslims are terrorists.Don't quote me wrongly please.

Here is to settle it:
Al qaeda
Al Shabaab
Taliban
Boko Haram
ISWAP
ISIS

These are terrorists killing indiscriminately.Some in Africa,Some in the middle east and other parts of the world.
If you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that these groups are not islam affiliated,I am ready to accept your allah and convert to Islam
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Kindness218: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2021
wumi2017:

Next year. Me plus you equal to perfect match

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Womanizer(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Come and marry me. We will be going on break every 3monthss so that you can bring in other women while I bring in other men. We won't have to be together forever. Just on and off marriage

I like this idea and I'm game grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Womanizer:

I like this idea and I'm game grin
undecided kiss
Stay in your lane man. I don't think you can even last a night with one woman. You will be needing 4women every night and I can't stand that.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Womanizer(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
undecided kiss
Stay in your lane man. I don't think you can even last a night with one woman. You will be needing 4women every night and I can't stand that.

I will make an exception for you my love so long as you have the energy and stamina.

I can already tell you're small but mighty in bed grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Shellsploit: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
wumi2017:
same here
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Womanizer:

I will make an exception for you my love so long as you have the energy and stamina.

I can already tell you're small but mighty in bed grin
I no free.. maintain your lane.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by QuantAnalyst: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
fredwilson:
Beautiful pictures of a Nairalander with His Bride. May God bless their union

Wow..this is unlike anything that I have seen.

So simple and unique.

May God bless your marriage abundantly.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by mkoabiola: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
KanuSE:

Don't you want them rich, with big brezz & big yansh as well?
Yes ooo
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Queenserah26(f): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FengChui(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
wumi2017:

When you follow back and check your mails subsequently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / The Silent Pain Of The Husband / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.