Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (97427 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by HonNL: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Police in Lagos today paraded 21 year-old Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu, a part-time student of the Mass Communication Department, University of Lagos as the prime suspect in the murder of Michael Usifo Ataga, the CEO of Super TV.

The suspect, P.M.News learnt has not stepped into school since last year, after the lockdown was imposed.

Brenda Ataga, Usifo Ataga and Chidinma Ojukwu, the side chick
As the images of Chidinma were shared across news and blogging platforms on Thursday, the photos of Ataga’s wife, Brenda also surfaced, triggering some puzzles on man-woman relationship and in this case, a fatal attraction.
COMPARE AND CONTRAST

Michael Usifo Ataga and his wife Brenda Ataga

Michael Usifo Ataga and his side chick Chidinma Ojukwu
Brenda is a beautiful woman, a professional in the oil and gas sector and the mother of Ataga’s two children.

Some Puzzle: What would have made Ataga cheat on his wife, to pursue a side chick, that is not as endowed as she is?.

Only Michael Usifo Ataga can rationalise the answer. We can only make guesses, since he is no longer in this world.

But were he around, he must have borne great shame for the public embarrassment and pain his infidelity has brought his wife and children.

According to her bio in circulation, Brenda, the wife of Michael Ataga, works as the National Project Coordinator of the LPG Gas Expansion Programme, in the office of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Timipre Sylva.

She had previously served as the Special Adviser on Downstream and Infrastructure between 2015 and 2019 to another Minister of State, Emmanuel Kachikwu.

She is a Mid/Downstream Commercial Strategist and a 2018 Nominee of the prestigious Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu Fellowship.

She has over 15 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry.

Brenda founded the NGO – True Foundation – which focuses on community and human capacity training for Women and Youths.

She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration from the University of Lagos, BA Business Management from Lincoln University and an LLM from the University of Salford.

Before joining public service, Brenda held key leadership positions in private sector, where she attained recognition as the first female and first under 30 to serve in the capacity of Supply Manager at OANDO PLC (West Africa).

PM NEWS

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Authoreety: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Many things, but most especially, no fear of God.

Anyways, in this instance, I see a career woman who ddnt have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere..

512 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Kingjay007: 1:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Funny question with no rational answer. But it is what it is!!
One who likes fruit salad doesn't want to eat just one fruit.

218 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by ChiefSosa(m): 1:13am On Jun 25, 2021
I don't know

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by esthel(f): 1:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Well from this I see a busy career woman who probably isn't home all the time. Still doesn't justify cheating, a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7

525 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 25, 2021
The guy wife get strong face...she no dey smile at all shocked

426 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:40am On Jun 25, 2021
It's not in a man's nature to hold on to a single woman... No matter how much he loves the wife, the urge to hunt younger women will always be there.

Some men fight the urge... The good news is, non has ever won grin

Shout out Born2winnx
Man is born to win

411 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by pyyxxaro: 2:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Bloggers won open the man wife file now angry

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by meobizy(f): 2:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Answer this question first; why a bike rider in my village with an able-bodied wife, children and two pregnant side chicks would decide to rape a deaf mute in the bush one random morning.

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Buharidgeneral: 5:28am On Jun 25, 2021
May be she is too busy with her work as evidence in your analysis

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by phemmyfour: 5:37am On Jun 25, 2021
A chain smoker will always be irresponsible even if he has all the money in the World

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by cassidy1996(m): 5:39am On Jun 25, 2021
That small girl just threw her life away just like that

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by techWriter2: 6:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Many stuff but most especially no worry of God

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Sanchez01: 6:06am On Jun 25, 2021
In all of this, I feel for the woman the most. Getting to see her name and probably pictures on the news and almost on every online blogging platform in Nigeria just because you got married to a loose cannon who isn't only a chain smoker but also a dopehead.

Not trying to justify why he did what he did but I believe it wasn't because the wife was unavailable as suggested by someone above. He probably wanted someone "on his level" — someone who smokes and do drugs like he does. It is weird but I consider a 21-year old as still very young and having to die by the hands of one is just not a story the wife and his own family would want to replay a few months from now.

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Sanchez01: 6:11am On Jun 25, 2021
cassidy1996:
That small just threw her life away just like that
She threw her life away the moment she became a drugie and strumpeter. The rule for females who greatly expose themselves in that manner is to be killed or used by ritualists, according to the decaying lifestyle Nigeria now finds itself. She only had to flip the script and became the suspect instead of the victim.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kindlyheart: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2021
the wife is finer than the side chick. I wonder what took him outside

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by chiemmanuel(m): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Show me a beautiful woman, And I will show you a man who is tired of sleeping with her.
Ask Beyonce....ask cardi B

286 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GboyegaD(m): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Perhaps, he's a regular on NL and has read so many of the red pill threads.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by azpekuliar: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2021
This question has baffled scientists for thousands of years. They are yet to unravel it.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by rawtouch: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2021

if u ask me, na who I go ask

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Franckly62(m): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2021
embarassed
Everyone will claim to be a psychologist now.
As for me, I don't know why he cheated. Even if he was still alive, I'm pretty certain that he would not have been able to say coherently why he cheated.

He might have likely said, "It's the Devil".
On a related note, sometimes I pity the Devil sha. Almost everybody lays the cause of their misfortunes at his door.... No one wants to admit they are solely at fault. Everyone is looking for who to blame.

The Current Government is the best in this one

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by slawormiir: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
When we get to the other side....we will ask him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by ignis: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2021
kindlyheart:
the wife is finer than the side chick. I wonder what took him outside

The side chick is tighter.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by SenorFax(m): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Anybody can be beautiful, it's takes character to keep a man.

Not judging, but with these her professional qualities, I doubt she will have time for her husband.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Romanoff(f): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2021
esthel:
Well from this I see a busy career woman who probably isn't home all the time. Still doesn't justify cheating, a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7

I was waiting for this.

You people don't want a liability for a wife, if a woman now has a job or doing well in business, you people will complain she's too busy with her career and business for you people. Una no wan be sole provider so that your wives won't ask you for money, yet y'all don't want career women or wives that will be richer than you.
Wetin una dey find gan gan?

Was the man a jobless man? Wasn't he also a career person? You think as a CEO and billionaire, he sits at home to wait for his wife?

A man's true character is tested when he has money. And the devil used his money and love for women to send him to an early disgraceful end.

FatherCHRISTMAS:
It's not in a man's nature to hold on to a single woman... No matter how much he loves the wife, the urge to hunt younger women will always be there.

Some men fight the urge... The good news is, non has ever won grin

Speak for yourself and the men you know.

I know prosperous men who have never stepped out on their wives.

chiemmanuel:
Show me a beautiful woman, And I will show you a man who is tired of sleeping with her.

So who come gain now, the man tired of sleeping with his beautiful wife or the wife who is still alive and still doing well in life?

I hope she remarries a younger guy.

170 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by delishpot: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Trust world people to give him soft landing because he is a man. Asking what could have pushed him. Would this questjon arise if it was the wife that died while playing away match? Even if he was feeding her shit and piss in that marriage literally, would any excusr still cut it?
Men, last last we go know say self control na learnt reflex not follow come.
But I wont lie o, being a naija man has lots of perks esp in marriage cool

39 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.