Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (97428 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
I just traced you and found out your social Media accounts, I have seen your pictures if you talk any further nonsense I'll post your picture so everyone on this forum could see you and take note of you
k. undecided

Tracer!!! grin grin grin grin, shey the pictures wey you get na that fine one wey I take do my lockscreen sha , if you post ugly picture of me na there me and you go put leg for one trouser angry.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by EMMY76: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is exactly what pussy can do to adulterous married men who can't control their dicks.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Exodora: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
This should also answer why one idiot in my neighborhood whose marriage is barely six weeks has decided to chase everything under skirt , be you married or single relative or no relative . Just because the fool has been to the state even though he came back with nothing apart from a bike he was able to acquire .
The Anu Mpama won't let women in the neighborhood to rest , my prayer is that he should be caught with a married woman so that the husband to the woman will deal with him small or better still meet his Waterloo like this one.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Witttyduchess(f): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wittyduchess:
k. undecided

Tracer!!! grin grin grin grin, shey the pictures wey you get na that fine one wey I take do my lockscreen sha , if you post ugly picture of me na there me and you go put leg for one trouser angry.
who are you?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Witttyduchess:
who are you?
lol. Is that all you've got? Cloning ? undecided.

Lalasticlala , Dominique , mynd44, I believe impersonation is against forum rules.This is a malicious attempt to attack my personality and defame my character.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by yearegods: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Authoreety:
but most especially, I see a career woman who ddnt have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere..

That may be far from the reason. Men in general just need to be more disciplined and learn to have respect for themselves, their wives, and their maker. If you think there needs to be a cause for some men to missbehave in marriage, take a look at this article (https://www.2hearts.love/thread-11.html), and you'll see why I believe otherwise.

The Lord help us.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by AntiAPC2023(f): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wittyduchess:

I only pity you.
By the time those boys are done with you you'll regret joining this forum.
My advise for you is to apologise to them and probably they might forgive you.
They are still the same set of persons that destroyed the useless feminist Sapphiere and they bundled and kicked her ass out of this forum.
So apologize to them else this your feminism nonsense will lead to your doom
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by ndividual: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
esthel:
Well from this I see a busy career woman who probably isn't home all the time. Still doesn't justify cheating, a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7

If a cheating man is bound to cheat regardless of anything there's no point even noting that she is a career woman that isn't at home.

That's a very intellectually dishonest/lazy way of saying it is her fault, before covering up your shitty logic with 'a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7'

Nonsense.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
I only pity you.
By the time those boys are done with you you'll regret joining this forum.
My advise for you is to apologise to them and probably they might forgive you.
They are still the same set of persons that destroyed the useless feminist Sapphiere and they bundled and kicked her ass out of this forum.
So apologize to them else this your feminism nonsense will lead to your doom
lol, three monikers and counting.

How many more of you do I have to deal with? undecided. And by the way, about my picture you claim to have, shey I be fine girl? wink
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Witttyduchess(f): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
Wittyduchess:

How many more of you do I have to deal with? undecided. And by the way, about my picture you claim to have, shey I be fine girl? wink
[/s]
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Witttyduchess(f): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
Wittyduchess:

Lalasti.clala , Domin.ique , myn.d44, I believe impersonation is against forum rules.This is a malicious attempt to attack my personality and defame my character.
[/s]
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Witttyduchess(f): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
Wittyduchess:
k. undecided

[/s]
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Witttyduchess(f): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
Wittyduchess:
Is that how your mother taught you to talk? No manners,smh . undecided
[/s]
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GODovaerrethin: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Are they sisters, the kindda look alike maybe he has a think for his wife's lookalike grin grin and one can never know what is in a man's head period!!!
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wittyduchess:

stop deceiving yourself, you're a male.
You are using a female profile so as to scam and deceive Nairalanders.
I'll expose you and your criminal activities on this forum.
we've also found out you're an atheist, I pity you
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by do4luv14(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Catfishing:
The guy wife get strong face...she no dey smile at all shocked

Sister you no lie at all chaii
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by cayorday89(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Na that drug part go vex me. If he were just cheating, I will wave it off. But a 50yrs old man doing drugs with a girl he can birth is a sign of irresponsibility. I wonder if the society would be fair on a married woman doing drugs and having an affair with one small boy. I am sure we would have read comments on how women are insatiable, but now they are here to blame the woman for having a career.

I commend her for having that career. If the man was busy with his own career, he won’t have time to be doing drugs with an undergraduate. undecided
But somehow I have my doubt that girl is into such hard drugs, it could be a Front to get soft landing so as to be seen as being influenced by the drug... Anyways, I do hope proper investigation is done for justice to be served...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by ignis: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gerrard59:

...younger and succulent. kiss

you got it.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
ignis:

The side chick is tighter.
Who made it wider?stop all this rubbish just to justify a cheat,see where it has landed him.I hope crackhaus is reading this.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by niyidenrele: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Show me a beautiful woman, And I will show you a man who is tired of sleeping with her.

Same goes for
No matter how beautiful a woman is
No matter how you cherish a woman

That same woman
Has bored someone somewhere
In fact to get rid of her
He can add money for Who's interested

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by niyidenrele: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
ignis:

What you guys don't know is that
The more tighter a woman is
The less enjoyable the sex is
I meant
Too much clasping of the vigina walls on
The Gbola mostly leads to
Quick ejaculation

Let the playboy come and give you fact

Though
Not a fan of Largos- Ibadan expressway Punna
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by niyidenrele: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I was waiting for this.

You people don't want a liability for a wife, if a woman now has a job or doing well in business, you people will complain she's too busy with her career and business for you people. Una no wan be sole provider so that your wives won't ask you for money, yet y'all don't want career women or wives that will be richer than you.
Wetin una dey find gan gan?

Was the man a jobless man? Wasn't he also a career person? You think as a CEO and billionaire, he sits at home to wait for his wife?

A man's true character is tested when he has money. And the devil used his money and love for women to send him to an early disgraceful end.

Speak for yourself and the men you know.

I know prosperous men who have never stepped out on their wives.

So who come gain now, the man tired of sleeping with his beautiful wife or the wife who is still alive and still doing well in life?

I hope she remarries a younger guy.

How sure are you
Are you also living in it's heart for you to know
The you know why the bible says
Flee from fornication?
Why didn't it say walk away from fornication
Why not move your eyes away
Or any other things

If Samson , Jacob David, Solomon
Even with the spirit of the most high in them could fell for women
Tell who are you mortal men

It's just a continuous prayer and fleeing that can help ,

Of those men you are beating your chest for
Could tell you what's going through their mind on daily basis and what they have done in secret,
You will swallow back whatever you have vomited
Had it need this guy , had not been dead
Will you know what he's doing secretly
Or
Can you just look at him and say he's clean
Am. Sure there will be many like you living in same street who will be shock when the news broke out
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Sunsets: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
lame excuse he did it because he cannot hold body .
Authoreety:
Many things, but most especially, no fear of God.

Anyways, in this instance, I see a career woman who ddnt have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere..
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by niyidenrele: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Same goes for
No matter how beautiful a woman is
No matter how you cherish a woman

That same woman
Has bored someone somewhere
In fact to get rid of her
He can add money for Who's interested
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by nonyene: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Men and women cheat and do what they do in relationship

Not all times they reasons for their infidelity

They just do it cuz daughters of EVE will not seize to tempt us both online and offline
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
ignis:

Badboy
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
stop deceiving yourself, you're a male.
You are using a female profile so as to scam and deceive Nairalanders.
I'll expose you and your criminal activities on this forum.
we've also found out you're an atheist, I pity you
lol ,four.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Curious345:
Mr ataga's wife made him who he is.

He was a poor road side boxer until he met this preety lady ,who was a director in the nnpc.

She invested in his dreams ,and look how he paid her back ..
Lies he is From a rich family
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
deltateam:

Good observation. She seems too serious. I wonder how many times oga must have begged for only the tip to enter.

She must be forming tiredness and career woman.
Haha
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
NgHotGirls:
*One of the most prudent things you should do for yourself in Nigeria today is keeping out of trouble. One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be sent to jail in Nigeria.*

*Jail in Nigeria is halfway house to hell. Maryam Sanda will probably never be executed, most Governor's do not sign the death warrant anymore. Orji Kalu Uzor will probably never serve full-time.*

*But still Nigerian prisons are like Nazi concentration camps. The food is calamitous, healthcare is none existent.*

*I have seen a prisoner holding his eye ball in his hand, it was still attached to his eye socket by a tendril. Someone used a spoon to scoop out his eye ball in a fight. The nurse was off duty. Nobody cared, he died.*

*I had a client once who was remanded in prison. He was HIV positive and did not tell me. Maybe that would have been further grounds for bail. He could not take his drugs and he relapsed. Before I could try to get him out it was too late, he died.*

*The food given to prisoners is not fit for human consumption, even animals should not be made to eat such rubbish. Meanwhile, huge sums of money has been budgeted for feeding prisoners.*

*Avoid trouble, infact, flee from trouble. Anything that will involve police charging you to court is trouble. If you can kill a matter in the police station, by all means do it. Stop shouting,*

*"I know my right!"*

*This is Nigeria. Your right and left can change anytime.*

*Police will definitely ask for big money, if you have it and you suspect your case is not very solid kill the matter there. Even if you think you have a good case, this is Nigeria.*

*If your lawyer is shouting,*

*"we will meet in court!" in Police station tell him to calm down.*

*It is your case, not his. The use of "we," is merely figurative. He will not stand in the accused box with you.*

*Remember, it is not what you know that matters in court, it is what you can prove. Besides, this is Nigeria. Ihedioha can testify.*

*I was attacked once by a pedestrian in Lagos. The car I was inside brushed him slightly. I was not the one driving. I just told him to be more careful.*

*That is how the guy attacked me. He threw 4 punches, I blocked two and dodged two.*

*I had the opportunity to counter punch but I did not. I am not Anthony Joshua. A police man eventually stopped him. I quickly removed myself from the scene.*

*I was happy enough I was not going home with a broken jaw, neither was I being charged for assault. Sometimes it is better to let some things go.*

*I do not mean that you should turn to everyone's foot mat, but if you are going to take up an issue, ensure you are blameless, or almost blameless.*

*Avoid wahala. If people are beating up a thief do not join, or even stand and watch, even if it is your property that was stolen.*

*If someone hits your car don't start fighting because of that.*

*Do not lend people money. It hardly ends well.*

*Do not surety people you don't absolutely trust.*

*Avoid too much night movement, and partying and clubbing.*

*Avoid people who cannot control their alcohol, they always start brawls.*

*Realize that a bad situation can always get worse, or better, depending on how you handle it.*

*Avoid people who talk too much.*

*Be wary with your speech. Do not talk about people behind their backs.*

*Always assume that someone is recording your speech and videoing your actions.*

*Even if someone comes with negative gossip about another person, do not say anything. If you talk, it is what you said that will somehow find its way to the person's ear.*

*Stop saying things like,*

*" Do you know who I am?"*

*"I no dey fear anybody!"*

*"My yes is my yes and my no is my no!"*

*Finally, remember to keep your anger and ego in check, the world does not revolve around you, it revolves around the sun �.*
Please be guided in 2021
God will surprise us with His goodness. Thank you
*Copied*
Wow! What a good advice are you a lawyer sir

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
jimoholuyemi3:
Konji na bastard

Too much of white rice

He won go have a taste of pounded yam outside
Hahhhah
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
IranianSea:

You're so right. No matter how beautiful you wife is... I mean no matter how... The urge to pansh another p***y will always be there. Though I try to control myself but trust me I always think about it but haven't cheat on her yet.
Haha I learn something today thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.