Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (97160 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Lovelyn451(f): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2021
esthel:
Well from this I see a busy career woman who probably isn't home all the time. Still doesn't justify cheating, a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7
like seriously you gave reason why a Nigerian man cheated on his wife?? LMAO...youre not serious, busy career woman my foot!!!
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by mechanics(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Maybe due to the distance and busy schedules, he had the urge to satisfy himself and his wife was not around.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by theforemost: 7:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Truth is;men aren't for a single wife.change if taste can't ever ever be ruled out from any man.most especially a busy wife makes matter worse.any man with a single wife is ONLY lucky of not being caught or is impotent.
Polygamy is a must

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by biotechshola(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2021
When we say in Islam, men are allowed to marry more than once, they'll rant and call us names, but everyone one of them from the top of their leaders to the least followers both the righteous and unrighteous engage in extra marital affairs. Just imagine if he had Married the lady legally?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nchabuomo: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2021
I no even know why I open this thread....na joblessness cause am...it's obvious a lot of people here are just daft! Which one is she is a career woman....Na make she no get plans for her life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nomiyesupersaint: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2021
That's what you get when you have original at home and run after counterfeit outside.Please value what you have
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by igbowoman: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Authoreety:
Many things, but most especially, no fear of God.

Anyways, in this instance, I see a career woman who ddnt have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere..

Africans never dissapoint with their darkened hearts.
A man cheats and gets killed you blame it on the woman who has to forever live with the shame and disgrace this man brought on her and her children

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kay29000(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Another Ataga jnr spotted.

Because someone dies from a car accident doesn't mean everyone that rides in a car will die. Men have been having side chicks from the times of Abraham. The man was just violent with the girl and she ended up stabbing him. Even wives kill their husbands, so what are we talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by LibanKush: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2021
The future is side chick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by texazzpete(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Authoreety:

Anyways, in this instance, I see a career woman who ddnt have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere..

Why are some of you people like this?
Must you misogynists find ways to blame women? were you there in their marriage?

This site is overrun with sexist kids.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GoldHorse(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Even Jamb and Waec plus including Neco no fit answer that question. tongue
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It's not in a man's nature to hold on to a single woman... No matter how much he loves the wife, the urge to hunt younger women will always be there.

Some men fight the urge... The good news is, non has ever won grin

Shout out Born2winnx
Man is born to win
In summary:

Men are insatiable bestards, no matter what a woman does ,has or looks like ,it's utterly useless to expect faithfulness from them.

I believe that sums it all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Myer(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It's not in a man's nature to hold on to a single woman... No matter how much he loves the wife, the urge to hunt younger women will always be there.

Some men fight the urge... The good news is, non has ever won grin

Shout out Born2winnx
Man is born to win

Women hate to hear this but men are biologically programmed to be polygamous in nature.

Compare the amount of sperm a man can produce in a month to the amount of eggs a woman can produce.

Compare the fact that most women are naturally attracted to successful men. While most successful women can hardly get a man.

Compare the fact that even in the bible most of the men of faith were polygamous,marrying several wives eg Abraham, Jacob, David, Soĺomon, etc.
In the Quran,polygamy is even encouraged. While polyandry is cursed.

So asking why the slain guy cheated on his beautiful and successful wife is not the right question. The right question is how did a 21 year old female manage to kill a trained boxer and gallant man. Which I believe he must have been drugged by the said girl.
The said girl,how did she get so cold?
I even saw her press videos and she was nice cold, no remorse. She was even justifying killing him as if it was in self defense. Yet she managed to withdraw 380,000 from his account via atm.

Like i read somewhere, if you must cheat, let the side-chic know that she is known by your friend or friends. So she would have a rethink before committing any foolish harm.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by rollywise(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Lies. He's d one who chose to live away from the family in Abuja with the excuse of work and come live in Lagos so he can have freedom to flirt with undergraduates. Is it the wife that pushed him to drugs and alcohol? I see a career woman who will be unfazed by hubby's wayward lifestyle and is moving on ASAP!!

quote author=Authoreety post=103063467]Many things, but most especially, no fear of God.

Anyways, in this instance, I see a career woman who ddnt have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere.. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by NgHotGirls: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2021
kay29000:

Because someone dies from a car accident doesn't mean everyone that rides in a car will die. Men have been having side chicks from the times of Abraham. The man was just viioemt with the girl and she ended up stabbing him. Even wives kill their husbands, so what are we talking about.
Did Abraham have a side chick?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2021
azpekuliar:
This question has baffled scientists for thousands of years. They are yet to unravel it.

grin
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by witworth(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Irrational question.
How does "pretty wife" relates to this irrelevant question now, must you ask people this kind of unnecessary question, imagine, they even put pretty wife as if being pretty is why a man should not cheat or cheat, abi people wey no know anything about am go come dey confess wetin Dem no know.
Abeg it's time Nairaland stops asking people this kind of questions jare.
The police go investigate their matter for who d matter concern, no be public.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Authoreety: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Nchabuomo:

I am an idiot. A big one at that!

No be lie... grin
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by NgHotGirls: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Myer:

Women hate to hear this but men are biologically programmed to be polygamous in nature.

Compare the amount of sperm a man can produce in a month to the amount of eggs a woman can produce.

Compare the fact that most women are naturally attracted to successful men. While most successful women can hardly get a man.

Compare the fact that even in the bible most of the men of faith were polygamous,marrying several wives eg Abraham, Jacob, David, Soĺomon, etc.
In the Quran,polygamy is even encouraged. While polyandry is cursed.

So asking why the slain guy cheated on his beautiful and successful wife is not the right question. The right question is how did a 21 year old female manage to kill a trained boxer and gallant man. Which I believe he must have been drugged by the said girl.
The said girl,how did she get so cold?
I even saw her press videos and she was nice cold, no remorse. She was even justifying killing him as if it was in self defense. Yet she managed to withdraw 380,000 from his account via atm.

Like i read somewhere, if you must cheat, let the side-chic know that she is known by your friend or friends. So she would have a rethink before committing any foolish harm.

RIP to the dead.
David had only one wife?
Jesus was never married
Apostle Paul was celibate.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by almarthins(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
Answer this question first; why a bike rider in my village with an able-bodied wife, children and two pregnant side chicks would decide to rape a deaf mute in the bush one random morning.

That one no well. No be all men mentally balance. We men are tempted daily but we dey say no no. Make devil no catch person
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kay29000(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2021
SenorFax:
Anybody can be beautiful, it's takes character to keep a man.

Not judging, but with these her professional qualities, I doubt she will have time for her husband.

Exactly. Just like how people were wondering why Jay Z cheated on Beyonce.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Did Abraham have a side chick?
Pasco Abraham had Hagar and Keturah
Evethough Sarah was the wife.

Read your bible

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by IranianSea: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2021
murphyibiam15:

You go still tire for the second one, lol. You should try to understand human nature that humans always seek to have what they don't have. Even men who married 4 still get tired of them all and still cheat if he has no principles.
It seems you're a Muslim though
grin grin grin but that better than cheat on her. You're so right, sure I'm still gonna get tired of them but not too soon cuz switching lanes between two better than one. Yes I'm a Muslim but this has nothing to do with religion even if one religion forbid it, better to go against it than to kill oneself silently. Honestly man is for women not just one. I still believe that if by cheat on one's wife counts by the thought of having to taste another puna, I'm afraid to say this.. no man that has not cheat on his wife. Some don't wanna believe that during courtship cuz na once in two weeks but when she finally under your roof, you go know say... You really need taste another puna
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Mummyfour(f): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2021
NgHotGirls:
*One of the most prudent things you should do for yourself in Nigeria today is keeping out of trouble. One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be sent to jail in Nigeria.*

*Jail in Nigeria is halfway house to hell. Maryam Sanda will probably never be executed, most Governor's do not sign the death warrant anymore. Orji Kalu Uzor will probably never serve full-time.*

*But still Nigerian prisons are like Nazi concentration camps. The food is calamitous, healthcare is none existent.*

*I have seen a prisoner holding his eye ball in his hand, it was still attached to his eye socket by a tendril. Someone used a spoon to scoop out his eye ball in a fight. The nurse was off duty. Nobody cared, he died.*

*I had a client once who was remanded in prison. He was HIV positive and did not tell me. Maybe that would have been further grounds for bail. He could not take his drugs and he relapsed. Before I could try to get him out it was too late, he died.*

*The food given to prisoners is not fit for human consumption, even animals should not be made to eat such rubbish. Meanwhile, huge sums of money has been budgeted for feeding prisoners.*

*Avoid trouble, infact, flee from trouble. Anything that will involve police charging you to court is trouble. If you can kill a matter in the police station, by all means do it. Stop shouting,*

*"I know my right!"*

*This is Nigeria. Your right and left can change anytime.*

*Police will definitely ask for big money, if you have it and you suspect your case is not very solid kill the matter there. Even if you think you have a good case, this is Nigeria.*

*If your lawyer is shouting,*

*"we will meet in court!" in Police station tell him to calm down.*

*It is your case, not his. The use of "we," is merely figurative. He will not stand in the accused box with you.*

*Remember, it is not what you know that matters in court, it is what you can prove. Besides, this is Nigeria. Ihedioha can testify.*

*I was attacked once by a pedestrian in Lagos. The car I was inside brushed him slightly. I was not the one driving. I just told him to be more careful.*

*That is how the guy attacked me. He threw 4 punches, I blocked two and dodged two.*

*I had the opportunity to counter punch but I did not. I am not Anthony Joshua. A police man eventually stopped him. I quickly removed myself from the scene.*

*I was happy enough I was not going home with a broken jaw, neither was I being charged for assault. Sometimes it is better to let some things go.*

*I do not mean that you should turn to everyone's foot mat, but if you are going to take up an issue, ensure you are blameless, or almost blameless.*

*Avoid wahala. If people are beating up a thief do not join, or even stand and watch, even if it is your property that was stolen.*

*If someone hits your car don't start fighting because of that.*

*Do not lend people money. It hardly ends well.*

*Do not surety people you don't absolutely trust.*

*Avoid too much night movement, and partying and clubbing.*

*Avoid people who cannot control their alcohol, they always start brawls.*

*Realize that a bad situation can always get worse, or better, depending on how you handle it.*

*Avoid people who talk too much.*

*Be wary with your speech. Do not talk about people behind their backs.*

*Always assume that someone is recording your speech and videoing your actions.*

*Even if someone comes with negative gossip about another person, do not say anything. If you talk, it is what you said that will somehow find its way to the person's ear.*

*Stop saying things like,*

*" Do you know who I am?"*

*"I no dey fear anybody!"*

*"My yes is my yes and my no is my no!"*

*Finally, remember to keep your anger and ego in check, the world does not revolve around you, it revolves around the sun �.*
Please be guided in 2021
God will surprise us with His goodness. Thank you
*Copied*
nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by zoedew: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2021
sinkhole:
I am forced to respond to your post because I see you labelled yourself female!
I think you're wrong and probably have wrong impression of male psychology!
I am male and I am married and I can tell you that it takes "the fear of God" for many men not to cheat!
That woman, the wife, as described, seems to be a very busy woman who does not hold sex in high esteem! The most important marital bonding parameter for a man is sex.
I told you earlier that I am married. I discovered that when I stayed off sex with my wife for extended period of time I start behaving towards other females in some weird ways and I start appreciating the "beauty" in other gender but after few days of constant sex, with my spouse, I discovered that the reverse is the case in my reaction, I don't even look females twice and I don't care how they look or feel in any special way!

1. When you are full of food it loses attraction to you until hunger comes calling.
2. These matters also have spiritual dimensions to them.
3. Best to accept Jesus who gives one power to handle sin. “Cheat” has been substituted for sin. Mankind will perish like the subject of our talk did if we fail to acknowledge God. I am sure one time or the other somebody spoke to him about Jesus but he scoffed at God’s offer to be saved. Sad. Not anything to gloat over. It doesn’t make God happy. God has no pleasure in the death of a sinner.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by texazzpete(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2021
biotechshola:
When we say in Islam, men are allowed to marry more than once, they'll rant and call us names, but everyone one of them from the top of their leaders to the least followers both the righteous and unrighteous engage in extra marital affairs. Just imagine if he had Married the lady legally?

He would just have 4 wives and still have side chicks.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kay29000(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I was waiting for this.

You people don't want a liability for a wife, if a woman now has a job or doing well in business, you people will complain she's too busy with her career and business for you people. Una no wan be sole provider so that your wives won't ask you for money, yet y'all don't want career women or wives that will be richer than you.
Wetin una dey find gan gan?

Was the man a jobless man? Wasn't he also a career person? You think as a CEO and billionaire, he sits at home to wait for his wife?

A man's true character is tested when he has money. And the devil used his money and love for women to send him to an early disgraceful end.

Speak for yourself and the men you know.

I know prosperous men who have never stepped out on their wives.

So who come gain now, the man tired of sleeping with his beautiful wife or the wife who is still alive and still doing well in life?

I hope she remarries a younger guy.

Hahahaha! Funniest thing I read all week. So you follow those men everywhere to know they don't cheat? Lol. Even Bill Cosby was seen as a good husband that can never cheat. If he had died around his 60s, people would have never known he was a serial cheat, that drugged women to sleep with them. You can never vouch for any man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by deji17: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Authoreety:

A man may still cheat even if the wife is with him 24/7.
We cant keep blaming the women, meanwhile it is the man that is is misbehaving.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Romanoff(f): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2021
kay29000:

Hahahaha! Funniest thing I read all week. So you follow those men everywhere to know they don't cheat? Lol. Even Bill Cosby was seen as a good husband that can never cheat. If he had died around his 60s, people would have never known he was a serial cheat, that drugged women to sleep with them. You can never vouch for any man.

Just cause you surround yourself with immoral men doesn't mean all off us grew up that way.

The reason I am not team "all men are the same" is because I grew up around better men.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by EgunMogaji2: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2021
He’s not the first to have a side chick and not be the last.

Who’s she that can’t be cheated on?

Hollywood A listers get cheated on. The richest man in the world cheated on his wife. It’s not about minister of oil special advisor.

Sad that he died though.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Theunbothered: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I was waiting for this.

You people don't want a liability for a wife, if a woman now has a job or doing well in business, you people will complain she's too busy with her career and business for you people. Una no wan be sole provider so that your wives won't ask you for money, yet y'all don't want career women or wives that will be richer than you.
Wetin una dey find gan gan?

Is it the same man or imaginary men you made up for the sake of argument?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by sowilli: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2021
It takes a disciplined man to stick to one woman especially one with money and fame. If you study your bible very well, you will see that men like Abraham, Isaac, and Job who had one wife were extremely discplined men with the fear of God. Even David couldn't over come the temptation and committed adultery, his son solomon followed after strange women. It takes discpline and self control and wisdom to know that some women are tools to ruin kings. If you check the story you will find out that the man had nasty fantasies, I tell you many of these men do things they can't do to their wife with these side chics... the criminal girl mentioned they were smoking and drinking perhaps violent sex too. Pleasure, self gratification, lust are pitfalls of great men. Women will chase after fame, wealth and power or anyone who they sense glory around and I tell you they can be strong temptations for any man. If a 17 year old boy becomes president, you will find different women of all ages come after him. It's been so from ages.
Some wives do not mind their husband cheating. Some give them go ahead as long as he provides, it is literally invitation to life problems. So the woman might be in the know of his acts. Adultery is the way to death.
Guard your heart with all diligence, out of it are the issues of life.
Proverbs 31 vs 3 : Do not spend your strength on women, your vigor on those who ruin kings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.