Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner (41013 Views)

Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away / Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Ogbuabana: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2021
*Purchase our Online Banking Script Click below*

*Once Payment Successful Download Link Will Be Sent To Your Email Automatically*

https://flutterwave.com/store/sefantech/tnqryw5wmmok

*OR*

https://paystack.com/buy/latest-online-banking-php-script-with-e-mail-and-sms-alert-z
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2021
You people should always pray. This world is too spiritual! I know the sect of the spiritual gangs that carried out the death of this man. They're terribly powerful but Jesus Christ strong pass them all.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Tapout(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2021
This wreckage shouldn't have led to any fatality, except he wasn't on seatbelt.

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by 1000angstroms(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2021
ignis:

I'm guilty of this... the car I just bought have damaged airbag.
Is there no way you can fix it because it is very important though man must die one day.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by 1000angstroms(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2021
majamajic:

Heart attack kills more during accident , if not from the back seat he supposed be ok with seat belt
Again sleeping during accident is dangerous too , the driver might survive this , now u know why airlines make sure u are awake with Windows opened when landing and take off
For your aeroplane they do open windows? Una want make we run comot for una abi?
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by frog12: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2021
SERIOUS accident. SPEEDING !!
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by FarahAideed: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Multiplier7:

You're right.

And again looking at it from the African perspective, village people might be involved.

He was injured by seat belt
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by majamajic(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

For your aeroplane they do open windows? Una want make we run comot for una abi?

Window blinds
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Muzikluva(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Don't mind my unprofessional analysis jor.

OK let's look critically, the car seem to be a bullet proof from the glass.

Secondly, the level of damage I'm seeing is not enough to inflict death to a healthy person wearing his seat belt properly in combination with airbag. Various degrees of injuries can be inflicted though.

Na waooo....

I thought I was the only one following this line of thought. It doesn’t look fatal at all for someone who sat at the back. Even if he was sitting in front, the windscreen is still standing which means the only hit he might have gotten was from the airbags. The roof of the car is still standing. So how did he die?!?!
RIP sha.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Kaiser20: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Sincinnati:
Late kwa?

I thought he rose from the dead ☠️
FAKE NEWS is more DANGEROUS AS AK-47
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Quincy15: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2021
tema tema

Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by 1000angstroms(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2021
majamajic:

Window blinds
Better cos me be no sabi am
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by obembet(f): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Nobody talk about thee driver and police
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
MansoryMX:

That’s a 2019/2020 bulletproof Toyota land cruiser. Anyone who died inside that car as a result of that accident must have suffered internal bleeding.

Sudden deceleration can kill by damaging the internal organs.

Whiplash can snap the spine and cause internal bleeding.

You're right.

It isn't until there's physical trauma that a person dies in a car crash.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Ezehillary(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Moferere:
Oh my God!
So Las Las the man no resurrect?
Igbos and fake news eehn, they are like siamese twins
wetin concern ipob here
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by blackbone989(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Drive BMW,AUDI or BENZ and safe your life. All these plastic Toyota will kill u. Polithiefcians drive rough so they need solid ride not that brand u can abuse 1million times it will just b quiet like Nigerian people
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by luluosas(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2021
My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by bigpicture001: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2021
The governor is building his popularity to keep him poised to take over from him come 2023
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
REST IN PEACE.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Unrated900(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I feel joyful from within whenever I remember that everybody will taste death.

Rich, poor, white, black, privileged, less privileged, beautiful or ugly no matter who you are death is the end of every man.
Death is victory over strive, strife, stress, envy, hustle, bustle, sorrow and agony.
When we die we rest.

We should only pray not to die painfully.

Rest in peace

Which one is Rest In Peace
Do they tell you anyone dies here
Are you using Motorola to browse nairaland
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by ignis: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

Is there no way you can fix it because it is very important though man must die one day.

I learnt most airbags in the market are nothing to ride home about.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Bahamas95(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
RIP to the commissioner for stomach infrastructure.

Judging from the state of the vehicle I don't think that accident was that bad to have killed him o.....If na injury he sustain I for understand.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by sirblend: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
angelEmade:
A kiss kissed can be rekissed if the kisser and the Kissee agrees that the kiss kissed was not well kissed #aish
Get 2,500 backlinks for 8k ooo
0706 777 5065 whatsapp

Google will block the websites with fake back links.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Reference(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tapout:
This wreckage shouldn't have led to any fatality, except he wasn't on seatbelt.

He was.
The waist strap tore through his innards.
Common with high speed sudden stops, one of the reasons why airbags were introduced.
Seatbelts have limited safety value the higher the impact speed.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by angelEmade: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
sirblend:

Google will block the websites with fake back links.
You are right. Which is why we build the backlinks organically...similar niches, we use quality articles to propagate each backlink.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Obasempire(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
See how a man resisted an arm rober wih a gun...

https://youtu.be/GfzGsQfyhho
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Obasempire(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
angelEmade:
A kiss kissed can be rekissed if the kisser and the Kissee agrees that the kiss kissed was not well kissed #aish
Get 2,500 backlinks for 8k ooo
0706 777 5065 whatsapp

https://youtu.be/GfzGsQfyhho
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Obasempire(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
CelebCircle:
Baba Ijesha has been set Free on bail conditions again

Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQSGamCoMDM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfzGsQfyhho
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
MansoryMX:
What’s a mere commissioner doing with a 2020 bullet proof Toyota land cruise worth more than 120 million naira in a State filled with so much poverty!
Like seriously... That's the worth of the car!!

Omo!!
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by shortgun(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
AfroKnight:

Exactly. The only way anyone in that vehicle can sustain life threatening injuries is if they didn’t use a seat belt. The cars looks well designed to handle collision.
He was using seat belt...the same seat belt cut his stomach open and exposed his intestines when the crash happened, He died after the surgery to put his intestines back together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Villa Empty On Buhari’s First Day At Work / Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain / Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Lekki, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.