Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday ,june 25 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday ,june 25 2021 (87 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Sultan Declares Friday, June 15, 2018 - Eid-el-fitr Day / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday ,june 25 2021 by femoint007(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Friday, June 25, 2021)*

*IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH*

Special Note:

These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015,, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, fill me to the brim with Your holy spirit, and let all the activities of the flesh be completely subdued in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to walk in the spirit, that I may not fulfil the lust of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of hypocrisy and eye service, in the body of Christ be exposed, disgraced and consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, I present and dedicate my body to You, today, as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto You, this being my reasonable service, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, let me never conform again to the ways and patterns of this world, after experiencing Your mercy, grace and glory; that I may proof that which is good, acceptable and Your perfect will, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, make me a diligent seeker of Your word, give me the grace to study and meditate on Your word, daily, and to preach the word, in season and out of season, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let my mind be renewed daily, through Your word, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' mighty name.

10.Father, empower me to spend quality time, daily, in Your presence, worshipping You, as led by the Spirit, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, come and make my life Your permanent place of abode, and make me a permanent carrier of Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, please, count me worthy, by Your mercy, not only to see Your Kingdom, but also, to enter into the Kingdom, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye
and, grant him divine health, for the remaining years of his life, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

16.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
17.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

Note:
You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points. The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone's else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His glory with Him in the process. Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The NBAEC Freedom Celebration Service With Mike Abdul, Yinka Alaseyori, Biyi Sam / Will You Mind Your Business? / "He That Hath Clean Hands, And A Pure Heart; Who Hath Not Lifted Up..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.