Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance (599 Views)

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / Will Your Life Would Have Been Different If You Were Born In Another Country ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2021
At this stage when my life is to begin i find myself at crossroads. I am a Nigerian student of circumstance. I have been having one problem after another through out my 3rd year now in school, from accumulated fatigue from over night reading to skipping meals(lack of provision) or even going a full day without food. As i am even writing this now i am currently feeling pangs of hunger.Imagine squatting from one lodge to the other for 3 solid years. But that didn't detter me from getting my aim or soiling my name in school but at this point i am tired. I keep being pestered by doings of my course mates or even younger coursemates. From riding flashy cars to even spraying money for people to pick for fun. Money that seems to be eluding me cry . I dont have that mind to swindle people of their hard earned money neither can i steal that why i know that internet fraud is not my calling. I cant just sleep well at night knowing that someone somewhere is crying and sobing at my own expense. You might ask me to get a side hustle but it is not just for me cause i don't have the capital. Believe me i have tried. At this point i dont even know again. The continuous pangs of hunger i cant take it no more. I know i bleeped up this semester. I cant even call home as my mum has high bp and i wont want to stress the poor wiman with incessant calls. I kindly need any assistance even if it a part time job i am willing to do. A closed mouth is a closed destiny
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
So sad nobody cares cry
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2021
I am still here, gud morning
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
I am done for cry

Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Make person help me abeg cry
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by kelcy1: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
Put your account number ,if someone has something to give. And a proof that you belong to _______ University
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
kelcy1:
Put your account number ,if someone has something to give. And a proof that you belong to _______ University
my account number is on my signature.
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 12:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Today is the due date for the loan. Please help me. Oh God cry
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 5:27am On Jun 28, 2021
I have no hope of repaying back now and their interest rate is 50% everyday of defualt. Oh God cry
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Elporo(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2021
grin
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Elporo:

LoL... I go send you 1K. Make you give them ohh .. that will keep them at bay cos they will feel you will still pay.

How interest rate be 50%. Thunder fire them with a little bit of lightening for effects.

Yeye pikin .. better go learn programming so if you borrow money you know you can pay back.
I would learn it when i havebthe funds. I just want to clear my debts now cry
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Bj5all(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2021
My days in the university wasn't too different. It was difficult. Paying fees, buying textbooks, feeding and handouts wasn't easy.

Three things helped me out.
1. Good friends
2. Menial jobs. My holidays are for works.
3. Live within my means.

Well, those days are long gone. Sometimes when i tell people the kind of jobs i did to stay in school, they don't believe because of the present day Glory.

One way to help ease your pain is NEVER to compare yourself with your mates. Your concern should be your future and getting out of this current predicament.

I appreciate the fact that you have a conscience not to do evil. Keep the hope alive and this pain will definitely be a testimony someday.

Wish you all the best. Pray always. God is still your surest plug.
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Bj5all:
My days in the university wasn't too different. It was difficult. Paying fees, buying textbooks, feeding and handouts wasn't easy.

Three things helped me out.
1. Good friends
2. Menial jobs. My holidays are for works.
3. Live within my means.

Well, those days are long gone. Sometimes when i tell people the kind of jobs i did to stay in school, they don't believe because of the present day Glory.

One way to help ease your pain is NEVER to compare yourself with your mates. Your concern should be your future and getting out of this current predicament.

I appreciate the fact that you have a conscience not to do evil. Keep the hope alive and this pain will definitely be a testimony someday.

Wish you all the best. Pray always. God is still your surest plug.
there is no menial job i would not take up doing but my school area doesn't have such opportunities. What thrives here is mostly hotels and bars. Those kind of jobs wont allow me focus
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by banksjobs: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2021
Movement: as banking associations are so huge, Bank Jobs there is consistently the opportunity to advance through the association into different jobs. Occupations are frequently publicized inside first, so once you're into an association you will be quick to think about opportunities.
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please I really need help
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
I can't take this anymore cry
Re: The Live I Would Have Chosen Would Have Been Different If I Had Chance by Juicewrld27: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
I still need help badly cry . I missed an examination today. God what have I done

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls Advise:from Higher To No Sexual Urge Anymore! / Can Somebody Give Explaination Of How I Can Delete My Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.