Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

$430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB (24549 Views)

The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration / Ikpeazu Secures $430 Million Deal For Enyimba Economic City / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by patrickmuf(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Yeah.

That's why the statement was credited to Naija Presidency and Bubu's picture displayed at the end of the post.

Congrats.

You and some people believe you made sense this time.
Sarcasm bro...

1 Like

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by ohosi4real(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2021
From AFDA to Buhari they are all dullars. Is that Nigeria problem. If AFDA want to empower Nigeria they should empower Nigerians with job creation, scholarship and health
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by patrickmuf(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Realtalk20:
How beneficial is this project economically?

What volume of trade does Nigeria do with Cameroon yearly ?
It's not funded by the FG but by Afdb...

3 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by GorillaApp(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Mynd44:
This road must be for Buhari's Nieces and Nephews in Cameroon.
It surprises me that you never fail to exhibit your bias.
It is sickening. Every one must have an opinion and have the right to but as a mod. You are supposed to appear neutral while nursing quietly ur own preference and opinion.
seun should pls ensure his mods don't show their biased inclination

4 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by patrickmuf(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2021
keentola:
looking at the comments here, you have to question whether NIGERIANS understand basic economics or they're just bring deliberately dense
As in erh!!! Way too many slowpokes on Nairaland...

3 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Inukwa: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Mynd44:
This road must be for Buhari's Nieces and Nephews in Cameroon.
Is the project being done by Nigerian government?? Think before you comment please

2 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Harmattan123(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Enugu-cameroon kọ katsina to Italy ni ole thief
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Brokeronline:
Buhari administration with useless projects
it's FG or Buhari Project? This Africa Development Bank project. It has nothing to do with Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Afamsi: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Factfinder1:
We waste money on soo many useless projects in this country
Is AfDB your country? You must be hausa

5 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by seunmsg(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Kosoco:
These comments above dem tell una say na Buhari dey Finance am? Can't you read and Comprehend.... Tueh children of wetin again sef?

And you actually think AFDB is doing the road for free? You think it’s a gift to Nigeria?

You guys really need to learn how these international finance agencies work. The bank is financing the project but it’s a loan that will be paid back by the countries involved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Princedapace(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Africa and mediocrity
I saw the picture on Twitter
International highway indeed
Yet single Lane! (Not even odinary double lane)

Yet they are quoting millons of dollars for odinary single Lane!

Yea.. Becus most of these projects are done with imported tools, manpower and finished products made by other countries.

Until black race starts producing finished products, we will continue to pay extremely high.
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Princedapace(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Factfinder1:
We waste money on soo many useless projects in this country

We are not the one paying for the project na. It is by African development bank.

2 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Brimstone77: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2021
It could have been better if the road connects enugu to douala Cameron instead of baminda...

Right now there is a serious crises in baminda and other surrounding English speaking areas,no sane person will probably use that road...

Waste of resources and time..

SMH....
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2021
ggood:
Shebi Enugu now Share boundary with Cameroon
KIND OF A MYSTERY TO ME.

1 Like

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:

Seriously I love Buhari, he will compensate u in one way or the other... All those countries that vote Buhari 2019, he will pay them back.. even if he collect loan

That's why I believe that Tinubu chance is very high
A lot of children or should I say semi- literate in this forum. How does the project concerns Buhari? Do you people know AfDB at all?

2 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Princedapace(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2021
GogetterMD:
Those haters won't say that the president is trying to connect with his ancestors in Cameroon this time around ba?

It is not a Nigerian project. It is done and financed by African development bank

2 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Foolishbuhari: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Topmaike007:
Mynd44 is only been sarcastic because, many people criticise buhari when he was building rail way to Niger Republic and now such people are aren't saying anything because it's on there corridor..

Read it again and understand cheesy

Mynd44 has not applied sense on the topic. He should have thought about his words before spewing those. He of all people should understand that this project being discussed is NOT funded by Nigeria!

It's being funded by the African development Bank! The rail to Niger on the other hand is FULLY funded by Nigeria, from BORROWED funds. It's like borrowing money from the bank to fix your neighbor's house while yours lies in ruins! Where's the wisdom in that?

4 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by seunmsg(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
it's FG or Buhari Project? This Africa Development Bank project. It has nothing to do with Buhari.

So, who will pay back the loan?

The level of ignorance on this app is really appalling.

2 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS DON’T THINK. SO THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA ARE THE ONE CONSTRUCTING THAT ROAD

CAN YOU COMPARE THIS WITH THE RAIL PROJECT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS USING OUR MONEY TO CONSTRUCT FOR NIGERIENS

BORORO MAKE UNA DEY GO SCHOOL NOW

Lool. Your money? You dey pay tax?

Shows you haven't actually read what the government said about the Maradi line. Just predigested news from bigots.

If you did, you'd know that both of the projects are from external financing. Because they put Adesina picture there, you think AFDB is dashing us the money? Smh ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Henri8: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2021
ggood:
Shebi Enugu now Share boundary with Cameroon
Wetin Nigeria get to do with Maradi in Niger Republic wey make us build railway to that place?

1 Like

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by techWriter2: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Shebi Enugu now Share demarcation with Cameroon

1 Like

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
KIND OF A MYSTERY TO ME.

Make una dey read. Not predigested news from bigots.

Go and read about the projects if truly you are curious

1 Like

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by seunmsg(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Mynd44 has not applied sense on the topic. He should have thought about his words before spewing those. He of all people should understand that this project being discussed is NOT funded by Nigeria!

It's being funded by the African development Bank! The rail to Niger on the other hand is FULLY funded by Nigeria, from BORROWED funds. It's like borrowing money from the bank to fix your neighbor's house while yours lies in ruins! Where's the wisdom in that?

See this one again arguing ignorantly. AFDB is not doing the road for free. AFDB is not a father Xmas that builds multi billion Naira roads for free. AFDB is financing the project the same way Chinese bank is financing the Maradi rail project. Both are loans that the country will pay back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Kosoco(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2021
Topmaike007:
Mynd44 is only been sarcastic because, many people criticise buhari when he was building rail way to Niger Republic and now such people are aren't saying anything because it's on there corridor..

Read it again and understand cheesy
I like Mynd44 though he banned me for sometime I know he's the one. Mynd44 Mr Banner
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2021
Odidigboigbo:

So AFDB won't collect their money back? You will twist yourself into a knot if you continue o. Because you want something to be desperately true will not make it so ó. Facts are very strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Foolishbuhari: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
seunmsg:

And you actually think AFDB is doing the road for free? You think it’s a gift to Nigeria?

You guys really need to learn how these international finance agencies work. The bank is financing the project but it’s a loan that will be paid back by the countries involved.

LMAO!! But it's the AFDB financing it right? Buhari instead choose to use our money, NIGERIA'S COLLECTIVE MONEY and borrowed monies in particular, to finance a railway to Niger republic, the poorest among poor countries just because his cousins live there.

Apples and oranges Bro. Apples and oranges!

4 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by seunmsg(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
A lot of children or should I say semi- literate in this forum. How does the project concerns Buhari? Do you people know AfDB at all?

Yeah, they construct roads for free all over Africa because they are father Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Sainz: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This project should be cancel I have my reasons.

Which is?
Any Economic Development going to the South East should be blocked?

Its so sad i share a Country with people like you

1 Like

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by olaitanolatunji(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2021
What are your points
Tinubuadvocate:

1 Like

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Ahmeduana(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Your reason cannot be more BAKEN CHIKI, ebadi belle, thank God is not Nigeria federal Government project, so, just sholve that your reason inside your red ABODI!
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Verysmart101: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
U should be cancelled from the surface of the earth u Arrow
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2021
seunmsg:

So, who will pay back the loan?

The level of ignorance on this app is really appalling.
Where did you read that loan was given for the project? It's AfDB intervention projects.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof. Chinedu Nebo Nominated For A Ministerial Position / Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari / Peter Chukwu, Bishop Of Abakaliki Diocese Rejects Umahi’s Award (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.