Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary (9221 Views)

List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Kwanza: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6617962/anambra-election-court-voids-pdp#103031162

June 25, 2021

Press Statement

Anambra Governorship: PDP To Go Ahead With Primary On June 26

…Adopts Automatic Delegates

In view of the two judgments of the court served on our party, the National Working Committee (NWC), on behalf of the National Executive Committee (NEC) and pursuant to Section 29(2)(b) of the PDP Constitution (2017 as amended) hereby dissolves all the executives in our Anambra state chapter.

However, our processes towards electing a candidate for the purpose of the November 6, 2021 Anambra governorship election subsist.

Our processes continue as we adopt a lawful process of allowing our eligible automatic delegates to carry out the responsibilities of electing our candidate for the governorship election.

Accordingly, the governorship primary to elect our candidate for the Anambra governorship election holds as scheduled on Saturday, June 26, 2021.

The PDP directs the South East Zonal Caretaker Committee of our party to oversee and manage the affairs of the activities of the Anambra state chapter of our party, pending when new executives will be elected for the state.

All governorship aspirants on the platform of our party, leaders, critical stakeholders, teeming members and, supporters of our party as well as the people of Anambra state are guided accordingly.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary
https://www.facebook.com/333519270030012/posts/4010953595619876/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Fahdiga1: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2021
The rescue mission that the PDP is embarking in Anambra state is non negotiable. The good people of Anambra state have unanimously agreed to elect a PDP candidate in the forthcoming election and no amount of shenanigans by the accursed APC and the failed and rejected APGA can truncate the wish of Anambrarians. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Power to the people

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by TotoGame(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2021
What's automatic delegates?
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Guzel: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2021
I think there’s a court judgement that caretaker committee cannot conduct primaries.
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Fahdiga1: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Guzel:
I think there’s a court judgement that caretaker committee cannot conduct primaries.
Where did you read that from or are you speaking from paraga joint?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Penguin2: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Thunder fire APC!

And their Nairaland resident zombies too.

Their father!

Not Okwuosa nor Andy Uba will rule Anambra through the backdoor based on legal abracadabra like it happened in Imo.

Never again! #Ozoemena

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by contigiency(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2021
The only formidable candidate PDP will be presenting at the poll to give Prof. Soludo a serious fight is Dr Maduka. Any other candidate to the contrary will be rejected like a man without kinsman.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by fergie001: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Guzel:
The implication is that the Zonal Caretaker Committee can manage the State Chapter of the Party and not the Primary.

Guber or Presidential Primary is an exclusive resolve of the NWC (empowered by NEC) of the party (be it APC, PDP or any other political party).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by saheedbadmus(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Good
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by GoldBoss(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by fasho01(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Let this approach not bring about litigations later, that may lead to disqualification eventually
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Where did you read that from or are you speaking from paraga joint?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by stunnert(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2021
PDP are just another set of greedy thieving bastards disguising as if they're on a rescue mission. There agenda is the same as the APC

APGA is the only party that got the people interest at heart

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Sonoyom(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Our politicians and political parties are just the same
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Noblejohn32(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
I hope it ends well...there should be no problems of litigations later....

Nairalanders, I'll be grateful if I can be helped. My mum has been diagnosed of arthritis, and there's little or no funds to settle her outstanding debt for treatment.
I'll be grateful if I could be assisted.
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Indispensable85(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2021
I see danger in this new arrangement.
I expect more court pronouncements in the weeks and months ahead.
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by ebenezary(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Apart from Dr maduka, who are the others, this primary is like between two candidates

Dr maduka and others

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Waxixey: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Read me

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2021
This upper cut by PDP

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by afamaustin(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Dr mmaduka will do the work for Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by OmayieHenry(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin

I am an import of foreign supermarket shelves, wines and distributors of all alcoholic brands both foreign and local wine. And also herbal mixtures for sexual enhancements. WhatsApp me 0eight0six5one666five8
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by airsaylongcome: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2021
CND1:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlҽsƭเɳε am fɾσɱ υgωυ-ҽɱҽ αωɠµ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferเɳɠ from parraplegic injury of the spine since the past1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ ᗰᗴᖇᑕᎩαղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since my accident happen but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetic and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and I can no earn a living because of it. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
*3. 171. 786. 625 0

first. bank
One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.
γινώμενος
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Holadokun(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2021
We move

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by fergie001: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2021
Indispensable85:
I see danger in this new arrangement.

I expect more court pronouncements in the weeks and months ahead.
That's the only thing for them to do for now.

After the Primaries, the next step they will likely take is to constitute a Caretaker Committee across board...State, LGA & Ward.

It is an election year, money to organise a State Convention will be used to run election especially as they aren't the ruling Party in the State.
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Indispensable85(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2021
fergie001:

That's the only thing for them to do for now.

After the Primaries, the next step they will likely take is to constitute a Caretaker Committee across board...State, LGA & Ward.

It is an election year, money to organise a State Convention will be used to run election especially as they aren't the ruling Party in the State.

Honestly I sympathize with them. It's a really tight corner but I'm not sure this will come without more troubles.
This automatic delegates is somehow. Will INEC even accept? I don't know. What I'm used to from the PDP primary is elected and statutory delegates. Maybe concensus would've been better.
Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Penguin2:
Thunder fire APC!

And their Nairaland resident zombies too.

Their father!

Not Okwuosa nor Andy Uba will rule Anambra through the backdoor based on legal abracadabra like it happened in Imo.

Never again! #Ozoemena

PDPiglett spotted grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary by PIMPAR: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The rescue mission that the PDP is embarking in Anambra state is non negotiable. The good people of Anambra state have unanimously agreed to elect a PDP candidate in the forthcoming election and no amount of shenanigans by the accursed APC and the failed and rejected APGA can truncate the wish of Anambrarians. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Power to the people
Super confused entity. Biafra or leferedum today,
The good people of Anambra should elect PDP Candidate as a Gov in Anambra tomorrow.
Are you not ashamed of your inconsistency?
Children of confusion and hate aka IPoB hoodlums

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign / 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. / [picture] Baby Mama Sexually Assault's Ice Prince's Son On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.