Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (79266 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by billyG(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Thank You Sir ! Engineer... The word goeth thus ... live by the sword, die by the sword ....

Nigga lives by sex with youngies and got killed by youngie ....

21year old na small girl na to a 50yo .... kawaii, he must have cheated her wellwell ... and both having drugs, alcohol... what do u expect from relationship based on Weed and SK ?

Someone will definitely chop someone bottle verily ... Dude just wasted his life for vagina ...

If he doesn't want issues, he should have entered into the emotional sense of the girl by "helping her course" for real ..... Ned spoil Regina sotey Regina was confused ... she dropped her bf and follow wealth ... she was there for the money and upper hands to lean on not just fvck ....
U sound as if U where there when they are taken drugs, alcohol,SK only police investigation can unravel that.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by billyG(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
U better keep your dick inside your pants or spoil your girl silly and be opened ...

You will also die of you try this shit usifo did ....
It is a LovePeddler like U that will be killed in an hotel room by a ritualist with yo bushy pussy stolen.if U dnt stop whoring!

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by billyG(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
As for this guys saying she is pretty,young,look innocent she should be freed will you marry such a gal as wife.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by AlphaJazz: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Ucmeniah: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
21yr old girl, student, living with parents, smoking all sorts of weed, having 10m in her other account that was traced, having a drivers license, fake national id, stabbing a man once and returns back to stab him again, living him there not reporting to police or staff of the hotel, nor try to rush him to a hospital since she claimed its a self-defense... I don't know how the knife came into a hotel room self... it was confirmed that she withdrew 5m from the man account, but she denied it and say it was 380k. even when she killed the man, she still went further to withdraw his money. I guessed she must have stabbed him and threatened him to give her the ATM pin or she will stab him again, and the man gave her but still, she stabbed him again on the same neck.... and she must come with the ATM machine to confirm that the pin was correct. hmm, small guls ooo.. for her to get such an amount in her account, she must have done this more than once I guessed...

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by niyidenrele: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
What I can. Decipher here is that
The babe
Is sponsoring herself through school
By prostituting
Imagine every members of her class
Keep saying
She's cool and alone

That's why I use to say
Still waters runs deeper

Am very afraid
Of those
Cool and adifrt
Types of girls
They are killing
Am nor saying they are all evil
But believe me
They are bader in every ways
Speaking from experience though

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Funflipper: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
She murdered the dude that was tryna tear her womb into two ... she murdered the dude that couldn't keep his dick to his wife ...

She murdered the dude @50s smoking loud and SK with a girl he was supposed to be mentoring ...

Counselling a girl of broken home with Loud, SK, Beer

Dead men tell no tales. All that mentoring cock and bull shit story is nothing but a desperate attempt to get off the hook. Show me anywhere in the world where adultery warrants the death penalty? Her actions were premeditated otherwise, why did she make the air bnb reservation with a fictitious foreign phone number? To cover her tracks obviously but thank God she failed. You need to learn how to use your tongue to count your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Gloriagee(f): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na free? I no go use my money buy wetin go poison me o.

billyG:

Why U dey ask no follow her pussysteps ooo!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Tundex911: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
She said, “We smoked SK and Loud...

Youth of tomorrow

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by BrazilAirport: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Co conspiring
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by bjtinz: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ucmeniah:
21yr old girl, student, living with parents, smoking all sorts of weed, having 10m in her other account that was traced, having a drivers license, fake national id, stabbing a man once and returns back to stab him again, living him there not reporting to police or staff of the hotel, nor try to rush him to a hospital since she claimed its a self-defense... I don't know how the knife came into a hotel room self... it was confirmed that she withdrew 5m from the man account, but she denied it and say it was 380k. even when she killed the man, she still went further to withdraw his money. I guessed she must have stabbed him and threatened him to give her the ATM pin or she will stab him again, and the man gave her but still, she stabbed him again on the same neck.... and she must come with the ATM machine to confirm that the pin was correct. hmm, small guls ooo.. for her to get such an amount in her account, she must have done this more than once I guessed...

Where did u get this from?

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by BrazilAirport: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why are her classmates shocked? Birds of a feather

Lol
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by ChiefSweetus: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that repeatedly talked about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

Only God knows how many times he has jerked off with her picture in mind.

BTW, the DPO of that Police station should be investigated because from the way all of them are focused on that girls beauty, her hole region doesn't look safe in their care
grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by sharpwriter(m): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
ugodson:

Oga they are suits where you have kitchen and you can also cook. From the description of the man,his wealthy and he wouldn't want a low budget hotel cos of his wife and family members

Okay, just hearing that, I didn't know.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by sharpwriter(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Evolutionlove:

On the Knife Part, Actually It's a "Airbnb" A lodge which has the features of a house, So It has a Kitchen. I hope you get It.....

Oh, okay... I understand now. Money money, na money dey talk.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by billyG(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
She said he didn't treat her well with pay and just keep sexing her and she felt being used according to her story
Her cock & bull story
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Renforce: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
topboss:
[s][/s]

AM A DUDE, YOU KNOW DAT?

THE REASON PEOPLE WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA IS BECAUSE, SOME OF YOU ARE BACKWARD THINKING AND CAN NEVER PROGRESS.

THAT 50 YEAR OLD PIECE OF SHIT, NOT ONLY CHEAT ON HIS WIFE BUT A DRUG ADDICT AS WELL.

INTRODUCING YOUNG GIRLS THAT CAN BE HIS DAUGHTER TO DRUGZ AND FORNICATION.

NA GOD CATCH AM.

See your innocent girl
https://www.facebook.com/1119696728062657/posts/4497875933578036/?app=fbl
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by torqque7(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

What's the purpose of her having a fake drivers licence? What was she doing with the dead man's passport? What was she still doing with the ATM card of the dead man?

Why did she generate a foreign number to use and contact the owner of the serviced apartment?
This is nothing but premeditated murder pure and simple. She planned it and executed it flawlessly. Unfortunately, the dead Hegoat is not alive to defend himself.

Even before she was caught, I knew that she will claim defence against attempted rape immediately, she was caught and I also know that a lot of cursed maie hegoats will support her!
That's exactly how useless most young men of nowadays have become. Completely useless!

Anyways, as far as I am concerned, death should be her verdict. Even though I know she may walk free like her evil counterpart Maryam Sanda by just claiming innocence and as usual male hegoats, Judges and lawyers will work for free to set her free not knowing in their stupidity they are encouraging more women and young ladies to murder more men with hopes of being set free by the same gender they kill!

Wait Mariam Sanda is free?After she was sentenced to dead? shocked..I don't understand,like for real?

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Lifewasgood: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Bros eehhhhh!

Bros mi ehhhhh! grin

I like your style a bit, but add something to your style: always leave benefit of doubts.

Do you also know if there is more? At least, the girl mentioned that she didnt withdraw N5,000,000 as reported. Obviously, she knows the man worths more than N350,000. I definitely want to think that having the man for many years is more rewarding for her than a single withdrawal. To me, she was asking the man for something huge, and the man was not buying into it, and the man was hammering on the penetration and the need to ejaculate again. Lol. And it pissed of the girl. She closed up, and the man who was under the influence of drugs (most likely) started forcing her to the extent of choking her.

Of course if she doesnt want trouble with madam who is well connected (she might know her), she wouldn't use her real number. Using a foreign number does not prove she has the mind of killing him.

See, I had an encounter with a lady who used to use foreign numbers to call. She is not Nigerian, but different strange foreign numbers. But she doesnt seem to see it as an evil way of calling me. She always argue she is protecting herself. From who? From me? Then, I told her to stop calling me. If she doesnt trust me enough to call me with her number, she must stop calling me. I had to stop her. I pray someone like this person sees this story. Really, I get you. I lost trust in the lady.

Well, this girl could have used a Nigerian number, but knowing fully well that all numbers are linked with NIN is a NO for her. Lol. See eh! It is easy to commit crimes in the US esp than in Nigeria. This is why boys are stealing money from even their government anyhow. Have you ever heard of boys stealing from Naija govt? Never! Our system is solid like Olumo rock. If our police want to work, they will. They are always awarded as the best anytime we go out. This is the plain truth.

My point is that she uses the free foreign number which is easily accessible to anyone who knows how to use it. This is why I will never allow anyone call me with any fake number. Like I told you, I stopped that lady. She didnt want to, but I had to force it. She felt I was being strict as she uses it with other people. I told her neatly that she can try it with others, but I am unique. She dear not again. The next time she tries it, its insults she will get cos that's the only way to stop her. There is no way I can reject the numerous numbers she can pick from. So, I dont want to abuse her or behave rascal, but I must do it to make her not to call me with any fake number. I will never accept it. It is wrong.

You do not know if truly she has or does not have a bruise on her head. Picture cannot show that. And she may even deliberately hit her head on the wall. Lol. The issue is that it depends on the lawyers arguing the case. My point is that we should not judge now.

Obviously, there are points to nail her. But like I said, if any hard drug is found in the remain of the deceased, it is an easy way for her to escape it.

Having elaborated on this case, this girl's countenance melt my anger. I am sure she is regretting her actions. And I pray she receives mercy. She doesnt deserve forgiveness, but I pray she receives mercy - undeserved grace.

At the end of day, me and you not get say for the matter na to look be our own. Why do people use foreign numbers and they are in Nigeria.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Fuckyoumod: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2021
FakeUnity:
This story get K-leg.

But why can't some guys keep their dickeys in check.
If I tried to make sexual advances to a girl, and she says no, my dickey dies a natural death and I'll ask her to leave the room immediately and find the next booty on call.
you be mumu to believe Usifo actually tried to rape her.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nelshire(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/super-tv-ceo-suspects-father-arrested-lecturers-classmates-shocked-unilag-silent/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1624594892

This is indeed tragic for both the deceased and the culprit embarassed embarassed

FRAUD ALERT!! I NEED HELP!!

Hello !!

My name is Nelson and the purpose of this post is to unearth a fraud, who took advantage of the negligence of my delivery man, on Wednesday (23-06-2021). Mr. Peter Onwuka Smart a junior officer with the Nigerian Army stationed at Ojo barracks, contacted me on the 19th of June 2021 being Saturday asking if my product (Apple iPhone 5s 32GB) was still available, to which I responded positively and the negotiations began (Note: our agreed price was ₦33,000). He asked that I ship the phone to his address that he was going to pay on delivery and sent his address (Festac 7th Avenue A close house 1) on Facebook messenger; although I was reluctant at first because it wasn't detailed enough but I asked that he send me his full name and phone number, which after some chats he sent me them. The first number he sent was (09011033256) with a name (Celab), which was on Tuesday (22-06-2021).

However, I called the number to verify if it was going through, but it was unavailable. Thus, I replied to him when he asked that I send the phone the next day which was (Wednesday), in my reply I told him that the number he sent wasn't going through. He requested my account number which I obliged to and sent it over on Facebook messenger to him, and after I sent it to him, he dropped another phone number (09071401215), claiming it was his personal line and that it will be the number the dispatcher rider will call when he gets to the address.

On Wednesday (23-06-2021) morning, I called him to get a confirmation and process his order, he told me that he was posted on duty at a checkpoint and won't be able to come out to pick up the phone but he will send his junior brother to assist him to pick up the phone. I said ok, and I gave him the cost of the delivery, and the phone was dispatched. On getting to the address, the delivery bike man collected his delivery fees and dropped the phone with the picker without calling me (sender) to confirm payment, rather the delivery man acted of his own volition and dropped the phone. While this was transpiring, I was focused on other activities and didn't pay attention to my phone; Mr. Peter sent me some messages on Facebook messenger around (11:26 am) telling me that the delivery man was around and his brother has collected the phone, and promised that he was going to send the money immediately he gets permission from his boss to leave the place he was posted. I got to see this message after 1 hour and by then it was already late.

Mr peter since then has continually ignored my calls, and even when he picks, he gives an excuse that he has done the transfer and it keeps bouncing back. I called the first number that he dropped, and the person confirmed to me that Mr peter was his friend, and he wasn't aware of the transaction before Wednesday, I asked him to tell his friend to send my money and he confirmed that he has been trying to call him and he doesn't pick up too. After many attempts to reach him on the phone, he switched off the phone, I also tried getting across to him on Facebook and he read my messages without reply.

Below, I will be dropping pictures and screenshots of our chats on Facebook, his profile details on Facebook, his picture on a uniform, and the phone he bought from me.

1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Olivebranches(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2021
See as the girl fine. That's why I de fear quiet people. Quiet people de get strong mind, and you can't predict what they will do you when you offend them. I de fear them
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Jlow2: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
faithfull18:

Stop sleeping around.
every saint was once evil
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Mryacks: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
LeeSantos:
angry
That's the man's cup of tea. He got what he wanted. Abeg they should release the girl jawe.
I hate when married men don't stay faithful to their vows.

A whole CEO smoking SK and loud. Sure crack dey but he no see buy
No more s*x for him. Rest in peace.

if he was focused on his family, he wouldn't have that connection with the girl in the first place or to talk about been in that place of the incident

* Some person are saying the wife seems to be the busy type and must have deprived him of so many things. Hello!!! that a silly, ridiculous excuse. He's also a CEO, meaning he's also working round the clock too, he also deprives the wife too and she is not on a fking spree with young boys.

Agreed....nobody has been bold enough to State the obvious that the late fella was a dispecable druggie and a cheat. RIP to him but he has got away with far to many... undecided

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Tonnyray: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Jlow2:
Lies.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Jlow2: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Tonnyray:
Lies.
you were born a saint I guess , if no , what were you before you became a saint?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Tonnyray: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Jlow2:
you were born a saint I guess , if no , what were you before you became a saint?
No point getting petty and personal. What makes me a saint or gives you the impression I'm one?
What proof have you every saint was once evil?
You can't just make sweeping statements and expect everybody to swallow it.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Jlow2: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Tonnyray:
No point getting petty and personal. What makes me a saint or gives you the impression I'm one?
What proof have you every saint was once evil?
You can't just make sweeping statements and expect everybody to swallow it.
so if somebody was not born a saint but later became a saint, what was the person before becoming a saint(lies and fornication you see as ordinary re evil,not only ritual and juju is evil)
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Tonnyray: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jlow2:
so if somebody was not born a saint but later became a saint, what was the person before becoming a saint(lies and fornication you see as ordinary re evil,not only ritual and juju is evil)
You are no more making sense and I won't pursue this any further with you. This is what you said:
Jlow2:
You have no proof of it. What of Enoch that walked with GOD that GOD was so impressed He took him without him dying?
Was Joseph evil too? Was Daniel evil? What of Samuel? Mary the mother of Jesus?
Mention their prior evil deeds please.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by oyatz(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2021
DonroxyII:
Stop being emotional ... Child fvcker....

The same will be done to your 21years old sisters and cousins and every member of your family that are 21years old !!

Weyrey !!

A 21year old is NOT a child.

This Chidinma is already neck deep in crimes long before this horrific murder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.