Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer (28449 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Dear Church Goer , Receive Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by obembet(f): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, there is something that I don't really understand about life or let me say religion. I know some people may see it as luck or destiny. But if we call it destiny, then every Christian or all child of God suspose to be prosper and leave a better life than Dangote.

Because according to Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version that's says For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

But when I check those guys we call pastors and Alfa in School (University) they don't play with Church Fellowship or Mosque prayers, they get the best results, as in when it come to Education, they are very sound but most of this people end up teaching in one local private school or the other. While those Stubborn guys, that go to Club and party every night, many of them manage to get Third class but they end up in better companies, some are abroad while some are in government.

Also, those ladies that doesn't allow man to touch thier hand not to talk of hugs, infact majority of them are still virgin base on thier looks and behavior ( Not all). They always reserve thier body for thier future husband Many of those ladies too are on the street looking for husband up till now and looking old now. Even those that marry among them are still looking for the friut of the womb. But those strippers, Club girls, they hardly attend attend class and many of them even graduated with poor result get the best husband, have beautiful kids and better job.

Now my question is, why those who lived a wayward life in school get better opportunities than Church goer or those Alfa?

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by juseng(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2021
What you really don't understand about life is that 'grace means undeserved favor from God'.
There's no justification to your claims.
In all anybody that walks with God will always get to their destination

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Bola146(f): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2021
That is why He is unquestionable God

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Ahmed0336(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Na why you go hear some people dey shout " dis lyf no balance"

God does His things His way.

219 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Dtruthspeaker: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:

Now my question why those who leave a wayward life in school get better opportunities than Church goer or those Alfa?

1) One knows more than the other! (Primary Reason), if not it is still the same Cursed Land they have to compete for scarce goods.

2). There is A Law!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Juliusmomoh: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Am in between the two...

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by obembet(f): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2021
God will never do for you what you can do for yourself

For those that disagree, 70% of our leaders are 3rd class graduate, while some don't even have certificate at all.

21 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, there is something that I don't really understand about life or let me say religion. I know some people may see it as luck or destiny. But if we call it destiny, then every Christian or all child of God suspose to be prosper and leave a better life than Dangote.

Because according to Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version that's says For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

But when I check those guys we call pastor and Alfa in School (University) they don't play with Church Fellowship or Mosque prayers, they get the best results, as in when it come to Education, they are very sound but most of this people end up teaching in one local private school or the other. While those Stubborn guys, that goes to Club and party every night, many of them manage to get Third class but they end up in better company, some are in abroad while some are in government

Also, those ladies that doesn't allow man to touch thier hand not to talk of hugs, infact majority of them are still virgin base on thier looks and behavior ( Not all). They always reserve thier body for thier future husband Many of those ladies too are on the street looking for husband up till now and looking old now. Even those that marry among them are still looking for the friut of the womb. But those strippers, Club girls, they hardly attend attend class and many of them even graduated with poor result get the best husband, have beautiful kids and better job.

Now my question why those who leave a wayward life in school get better opportunities than Church goer or those Alfa?
Because they are not under Law and so not bound by consequences of the Law, including curses .

You see, what your Mogs fail to warn you of is that when you make a decision to become of God by believing in Jesus Christ, you entire existence is brought subject to the Law of the New Covenant including its blessings and its curses. undecided

When you enter into the Kingdom of God, you are no longer subject to the Laws and principles that guide those in the World. Instead you become subject to the New Covenant Law as given by Jesus Christ, and the grace(LIFE) that is Jesus Christ. undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by God2man2again(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
This is not true. Are you discouraging people from going to church?

What manner of post?

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2021
God2man2again:
This is not true. Are you discouraging people from going to church?

What manner of post?
Why is not true? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by obembet(f): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by design106: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
cheesy YOu people will not leave Christians alone now oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by HeadNigga: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Most of them were not wayward...they were only networking while the over religious ones were too judgemental to build bridges.

Religion should not stop you from networking. Don't be a bigot

286 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Renforce: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
The answer is simple my friend; "empty vessells make the most sound".

You see those your ex-classmates on Facebook all happy and flashy, probably cos they have gotten moderate jobs and you wrongly run with the notion that they are fully blessed beyond measures? Lol! As you grow older you'd know better.

In all, just do you, love God, dress and eat well always be yourself and never ever try to measure up to anybody else. The designs of God are much more intricate than you can ever imagine

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by NwaNimo1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2021

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Harkanni1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
K
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Militant30: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
*supernatural favor.
*Time and chance.
*Knowing when to pray and to work.
*Making quality friends.
*Traveling.
*Being friendly and expressive.
*Being optimistic

These and more determines who we are

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by StubbornGENIUS: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Any factual figures to back this claim?
Anyway such is life.
"Church goers" make it in life too,just that theirs take time because of their sincerity and uprightness.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by pek(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Paradoxically true.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Risingblue008(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's ur own reasoning grin grin grin
no carry ur doctrine give us becos u mistakenly see one or two,
E don work for u?
See he mouth.......person wey live wayward life dey do well
What about those wayward life graduate wey dey for prison?
Just kip-qua-et,,u hear?
This guy must be high on a different shit

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by VillageBus(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Not always, but when u dey attend party and go clubbing wella the chances of meeting rich ballers wey go epp change ur life dey high.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by TimmyTen(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
No be lie

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by HEAVEN4444: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kingcalls: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
I dont agree with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by PotatoSalad(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
I have a question...
Just one.

This heavenly race. When you eventually get there, what's next? Dance and sing praises for eternity or what? Cos I don't get it.
If that's all that you'll do in 'Heaven', then isn't it better to make a heaven here on Earth while you're still alive and enjoy all the benefits that come with it. Instead of living a limited and boring life here for what? A reward.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Better opportunities they used their bodies to get as that has always been their ways of making it and getting whatever they want. So, it has become a normal lifestyle for them and continues even up to getting the best jobs while you sit there thinking they get it on a platter of gold.

If I gave in to a the so many rich men that came my way since 2001 ( to sleep with me) I started working, by now I'll prolly own Mansions and fleet of cars because these were super rich men and CEOs of companies, even chairmen and vice chairmen of Island clubs in Ikoyi those days who wanted to date and enrich me but I held on to my faith and I'm glad I did. No regrets. I know some day, God will reward me in a clean way.

The Bible already says in the world ye shall find tribulations but that we should be of good cheer, for he has overcome the world. Therefore I'll not be moved by how others are using their wayward life to make it big.

Imagine if the girl that killed super tv CEO didn't end up badly, tomorrow you'll come here to celebrate her. Tufia!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hed0nist:
Nothing more.

Nobody in history ever excelled at every single thing they did
we should just strive to be better.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by merryossai(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Forget religion, SUCCESS DOESN'T FAVOUR THE UNDISCIPLINED!

As for the bone of contention, I don't think life is better for people who are undisciplined or wayward, just that the society don't expect such guys to do well in life, hence, when they do well, its overemphasized. However, don't allow op dissuade you from living your choiced life! Be reminded that: Good girls marry, religious people give birth to children n twins sometimes, first class graduates get good jobs etc. but above all, time and chance happen to us all, and God is no disciplinarian who is on a lookout for a defaulters to punish; "HE MAKETH RAIN TO FALL ON THE JUST AND UNJUST."

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Idamond: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
na true
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by fitinwell: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin because being religious suppose not to make you look stupid..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Pastor Oritsejafor Shows His Football Skills At Warri City Stadium (Photos) / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.