Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer (28451 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Dear Church Goer , Receive Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by phemmyfour: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, there is something that I don't really understand about life or let me say religion. I know some people may see it as luck or destiny. But if we call it destiny, then every Christian or all child of God suspose to be prosper and leave a better life than Dangote.

Because according to Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version that's says For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

But when I check those guys we call pastors and Alfa in School (University) they don't play with Church Fellowship or Mosque prayers, they get the best results, as in when it come to Education, they are very sound but most of this people end up teaching in one local private school or the other. While those Stubborn guys, that go to Club and party every night, many of them manage to get Third class but they end up in better companies, some are abroad while some are in government.

Also, those ladies that doesn't allow man to touch thier hand not to talk of hugs, infact majority of them are still virgin base on thier looks and behavior ( Not all). They always reserve thier body for thier future husband Many of those ladies too are on the street looking for husband up till now and looking old now. Even those that marry among them are still looking for the friut of the womb. But those strippers, Club girls, they hardly attend attend class and many of them even graduated with poor result get the best husband, have beautiful kids and better job.

Now my question is, why those who lived a wayward life in school get better opportunities than Church goer or those Alfa?
Honestly this question has been on my mind for weeks. Those runs girls in school days are finding it easy now
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Tunmise4real: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, there is something that I don't really understand about life or let me say religion. I know some people may see it as luck or destiny. But if we call it destiny, then every Christian or all child of God suspose to be prosper and leave a better life than Dangote.

Because according to Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version that's says For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

But when I check those guys we call pastors and Alfa in School (University) they don't play with Church Fellowship or Mosque prayers, they get the best results, as in when it come to Education, they are very sound but most of this people end up teaching in one local private school or the other. While those Stubborn guys, that go to Club and party every night, many of them manage to get Third class but they end up in better companies, some are abroad while some are in government.

Also, those ladies that doesn't allow man to touch thier hand not to talk of hugs, infact majority of them are still virgin base on thier looks and behavior ( Not all). They always reserve thier body for thier future husband Many of those ladies too are on the street looking for husband up till now and looking old now. Even those that marry among them are still looking for the friut of the womb. But those strippers, Club girls, they hardly attend attend class and many of them even graduated with poor result get the best husband, have beautiful kids and better job.

Now my question is, why those who lived a wayward life in school get better opportunities than Church goer or those Alfa?

Mumu, are u encouraging wayward life?
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
OneNigeria1:
simple answer...we open our mind to more knowledge perhaps religious people hypocriticaly limit there knowledge based on there believe...I remember some religious persons running or leaving classes during General studies those days about EVOLUTION OF HUMANS....FUNNY ENOUGH OR LECTURER WAS A CATHOLIC PRIEST

Catholic priests cannot be compared to pentecostal pastors though.

They are better educated and more rounded in terms of world religions.

As a matter of fact, I do know a couple of priests who after ordination went to study Arabic and Islamic knowledge to better understand the Islamic religion.

One of them was a white Irish man and was popularly called father-alhaji. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by SocialJustice: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:

Such is life, I've gotten to the point where I'm just trying to work out my success not depending on any supernatural being. If supernatural beings want to help, fine but I'm no longer asking for favours, as long as I have life let me see what I can achieve. Na so, because this matter you brought up, if you know how it annoys me.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by youngEmelex: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
The truth remains that most of them have a bitter end. Just look at how a CEO was killed by a little brat

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by rapcy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:

You see this life ehn OP, you must balance everything. Too much of everything is bad. As a Christian, you must realise that your life is already blessed, all you need to do is activate it as you want, according to HIS word. Those worldly one you refer to, they network, they communicate very well with people, as such, they get a lot of information (connect). Those Religious ones have a limited network, they hardly associate with others.

Another reason is because, the ones with third class know that they don't have an option than to self develop because of their grade, while, those with good result over depend on their result. Most times, they don't develop themselves because they feel their result can speak for itself.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by chukwudiology(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
It's not all about being intelligent or going to church, my brother this life is based on update, information, being with the right set of ppl that can proffer solutions to your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by SonofGod231: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
You don't choose God. God chooses you. That's why some people will come and be claiming God Called them but in the end they can't even change ordinary Water to Wine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because they are not under Law and so not bound by consequences of the Law, including curses .
You see, what your Mogs fail to warn you is that when you make a decision to become of God by believing in Jesus Christ, you entire existence is brought subject to the Law of the New Covenant, the blessings and the curses. undecided
You this dirty Satanist, always twisting the bible on every thread with baseless arguments. Keep interpreting the bible from back to front until ur brain fries.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Scarfin:

There's what's called gift.
Gifted people appear reckless in the eyes of less gifted people.
Smartness is a gift.
There are numerous smart folks in churches across the world today but how much of that smartness do you see revealed to the outside world? undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by izubext007: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
obembet:

[/s]

Bro nal true ......... But not all.......it's how u prepare ur self for opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Secondt44(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Only God can define this.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
dairykidd:

You this dirty Satanist, always twisting the bible on every thread with baseless arguments. Keep interpreting the bible from back to front until ur brain fries.
What part of scripture did I twist. You need to start seeming more intelligent abeg! undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Niorte: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
READ THIS WITH OPEN-MIND

First, I have seen many christians prosper after school. God will never leave nor forsake his own. A friend of mine, a Christian, gained scholarship through MASTERCARD, he is now in Vancouver Canada, enjoying life. He is still a Christian.

Another, still a Christian, got a good job during NYSC in Abuja....today he is rich and fine. Still a Christian. And me, enjoying life as an affiliate marketer and still with office work...i'm still a Christian.

Hear this out, every Christian is bound to face temptation and challenges but God has promised to see us through. He says in His word,
Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD delivereth him from them all.

Sometimes, Satan, the Prince of this World, intentional makes "life to be good" for the unbelievers so that they would think they do not need God since life remains rosy.

If there is no consequence to evil, men would continue to do evil....Satan only elongate the day of consequence but it will surely come.

Don't be deceived by the temporary success, to him that endure to the end, the same shall be save.

If only in this world we have hope, we are of all men most miserable.

The joy of every Christian is that no matter the challenge that comes our way, God will see us through.

Apostle Paul says, I know how to abase and how to abound, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Fellow Christians, no matter your challenge, do not give up on God, at the right time, He will show up for you.

If you are living in sin and you're still prospering, know that it is the plan of the devil to destroy your soul by making you think you don't need anything.

COME TO THE LORD SIDE.

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Mystery9(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=HeadNigga post=103082907]Most of them were not wayward...they were only networking while the over religious ones were too judgemental to build Bridges
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Sterope(f): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wider network of friends and acquaintances and better interpersonal skill..

@obembet
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
izubext007:
[s][/s]
Bro nal true ......... But not all.......it's how u prepare ur self for opportunities.
He is not entirely wrong! undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by holysina(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
I would rather say those people who you see as wayward, are social and easily accesible, hence they tend to meet alot of ppl in their life joni. While those conservative once are always distancing themselves from ppl. U dont expect to be successful while seating at home always or in church
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Mystery9(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
HeadNigga:
Most of them were not wayward...they were only networking while the over religious ones were too judgemental to build bridges.

Religion should not stop you from networking. Don't be a bigot
You don't understand mysteries. In the unknown but know you guys will fathom it.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sterope:
More network and better interpersonal skills.
Knowing lots of albeit religious folks like themselves is not networking and does not show they do too have interpersonal skills? Come on!. undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Oyewale25: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:

Reason why I don't take LIFE too serious anymore
Que sera sera
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
holysina:
I would rather say those people who you see as wayward, are social and easily accesible, hence they tend to meet alot of ppl in their life joni. While those conservative once are always distancing themselves from ppl. U dont expect to be successful while seating at home always or in church
Not True at all!
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Mystery9(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
You don't understand mysteries. In the unknown but know you guys will fathom it.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by 2elliot: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
The world rewards her own, The Lord rewards his own.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What part of scripture did I twist. You need to start seeming more intelligent abeg! undecided
You need to be flogged with a tree undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Secondt44:
Only God can define this.
He already did. Only way too many pay attention to the lies fed them by their pastors than they do what God has revealed over 1000 years ago. undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
dairykidd:

You need to be flogged with a tree undecided
You should grow a brain and learn how to counter that that scares you to your core. undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kog45(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kai see as Oloshos were happy with this post.

Bitter truth is this the wayward ones are living a very bitter life forget all these social media wash....g wagon,Range bla bla.

Na dem divorce most.. Na dem dem dey beat for their husband house anyhow.

Who be their role models..Regina Daniel who married her grandpa...Funke Akindele who married after four husband...Toyin Abraham who married low class Yoruba actor with a child.....Iyabo Ojo a divorcee....Mercy Aigbe a divorcee etc....awon eyan Bobrisky.

Good ones are all over good sectors doing wonder and keeping their homes intact.

Good ones pls continue living your good life.

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Collinsanele: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:

Eccl 9:11
King James Bible
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because they are not under Law and so not bound by consequences of the Law, including curses .
You see, what your Mogs fail to warn you is that when you make a decision to become of God by believing in Jesus Christ, you entire existence is brought subject to the Law of the New Covenant, the blessings and the curses. undecided

undecided sad angry
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Charleshafo(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Based on observation, I deduce this:

1. Many churchy students have below average social skill
2. They tend to mostly believe in God but doesn't take action
3. They are too real to believe in terms of character, so people tend to doubt their character
4. Most of them do a triangular activities (from home to church, to school to home.
5. Most of their dressing are bad.

Just need to work on social skills and dress up.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Echo50:
A wayward person has lost conscience so he/she could do anything to survive while a church goer have heard the truth and in most cases, apply the truth but not a complete doer of the word of truth.
Luke.12.15 - And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
There are many people in your churches without a conscience and they are still there with you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Shows His Football Skills At Warri City Stadium (Photos) / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri / Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.