Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer (28450 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Dear Church Goer , Receive Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
PotatoSalad:
I have a question...
Just one.

This heavenly race. When you eventually get there, what's next? Dance and sing praises for eternity or what? Cos I don't get it.
If that's all that you'll do in 'Heaven', then isn't it better to make a heaven here on Earth while you're still alive and enjoy all the benefits that come with it. Instead of living a limited and boring life here for what? A reward.
What you said should indeed make sense for those who love their life here on earth. undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
OneNigeria1:

am not comparing dumb ass, that's all you people do compare the members of the ones you are born into with the ones that exist outside your birth cycle, they are all birds of the same feathers cashing out on gullible people...priest are even worse when you bring all there rape cases and molestation of children
[/s]

Go back home and call your parents dumbasses since they failed in raising you properly.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Scarfin(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Look.. anyone who is of the Kingdom of God is bound by a different set of rules than those who are not a part of it. So. What you call smarts among those who believe in Jesus Christ ought instead to translate to "Kingdom of God" type success , something that is rarely even to this day, and not success by world measure. undecided
Quit confusion.
Go back to my first reply
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Attacking? I am again simply telling you the Truth of God which you continue to ignore. undecided

Even Jesus Christ went as far as to say that His friends are those who do what He tells them to do - John 15 vs 14. If you do not believe He is Law and do not obey His Laws, How do you intend to gain entrance into His house? undecided

And where did you see me ignoring the truth of Gods word?

No worry now. Shey na my side you dey sabi flex muscle.
Just leave me. Abeg.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Scarfin:

There's what's called gift.
Gifted people appear reckless in the eyes of less gifted people.
Smartness is a gift.
This was your first response, was it not? undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by shegun4sur: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Going to church or waywardness is not the determining factor for success in life

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
CharisEleos:
And where did you see me ignoring the truth of Gods word?

No worry now. Shey na my side you dey sabi flex muscle.
Just leave me. Abeg.
You ignore it when you declare you are not even now a slave to God's Law. undecided

Look around, do you really believe say na only your side I dey flex muscles? undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by JustAskingYou(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Success, greatness, or achievement does not recognise your religion or whether you are good or bad! Life is govern by principles! It is your exposure, knowledge, skills, and network and how you applies these that counts!

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You ignore it when you declare you are not even now a slave to God's Law. undecided

Look around, do you really believe say na only your side I dey flex muscles? undecided

Lol ... You no dey Taya? Abeg leave me.

Come and eat yam and beans. grin lol..
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Scarfin(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This was your first response, was it not? undecided
Yea.
Then read the second.

Artists, stars, politicians, technocrats groomed in their earlier years in the church are mostly more successful n impact greater on the society later on, regardless of which life the lead later on.

Don't bring spiritual or religious apologetics into it.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by juseng(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lightorder:
you are right but I have come to realize that some of those reserved ones are so lazy that they leave what God had created them to do to be successful, to God in prayers. Whereas the bible said, “ see ANY man DILIGENT in his work, he shall stand before the kings “. God is a God of principles. Lazarus in the bible was righteous, but was very poor. He died and still made heaven. Those out going one are risk takers. They believe that it is only their efforts that could make them succeed, so they put all their best and turn out the best. I have seen Godly ,reserved, hard working ones. Their success is unimaginable. God’s grace + godliness + hard work = high flying
Indeed!
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol ... You no dey Taya? Abeg leave me.
Come and eat yam and beans. grin lol..
ugh! HeartBurn....no thanks! lipsrsealed
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Scarfin:

Yea.
Then read the second.

Artists, stars, politicians, technocrats groomed in their earlier years in the church are mostly more successful n impact greater on the society later on, regardless of which life the lead later on.

Don't bring spiritual or religious apologetics into it.
ok
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ugh! HeartBurn....no thanks! lipsrsealed

Ok.
You're welcome dear.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by bebefille13(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
PotatoSalad:
I have a question...
Just one.

This heavenly race. When you eventually get there, what's next? Dance and sing praises for eternity or what? Cos I don't get it.
If that's all that you'll do in 'Heaven', then isn't it better to make a heaven here on Earth while you're still alive and enjoy all the benefits that come with it. Instead of living a limited and boring life here for what? A reward.
After making your heaven here on earth while you’re still alive and enjoying all the benefits that comes with it, when you die, what’s next?
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
bebefille13:

After making your heaven here on earth while you’re still alive and enjoying all the benefits that comes with it, when you die, what’s next?
Absolutely nothing since for those who dont believe, it all ends here on earth as they perish in he grave I.e. cease to exist once they die. undecided

It is those who believe in Jesus Christ that worry about life after death. undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Funkybabee(f): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's your view and its looks fable to me

And if at all it's true, what is their ending. Do they have good ending?

No

Life is not how far it's sis, it's how well it's

And the scripture says, do not mocked God, whatever a man soul shall be reap

There's no how a person living a holy life will not surpass the other way round in their ending.

Go and research about their ending

Though grace differs, that's why most of them got those things quicker than the others but go and research about their ending

And like you also said, church goers

Church goers are different from Christ followers please learn that today
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by NovusHomo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, there is something that I don't really understand about life or let me say religion. I know some people may see it as luck or destiny. But if we call it destiny, then every Christian or all child of God suspose to be prosper and leave a better life than Dangote.

Because according to Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version that's says For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

But when I check those guys we call pastors and Alfa in School (University) they don't play with Church Fellowship or Mosque prayers, they get the best results, as in when it come to Education, they are very sound but most of this people end up teaching in one local private school or the other. While those Stubborn guys, that go to Club and party every night, many of them manage to get Third class but they end up in better companies, some are abroad while some are in government.

Also, those ladies that doesn't allow man to touch thier hand not to talk of hugs, infact majority of them are still virgin base on thier looks and behavior ( Not all). They always reserve thier body for thier future husband Many of those ladies too are on the street looking for husband up till now and looking old now. Even those that marry among them are still looking for the friut of the womb. But those strippers, Club girls, they hardly attend attend class and many of them even graduated with poor result get the best husband, have beautiful kids and better job.

Now my question is, why those who lived a wayward life in school get better opportunities than Church goer or those Alfa?

Religion is luck or destiny?
You can know a virgin by the way a girl looks?
Okay o. grin grin grin
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
That is the absurdity of the world my friend, only chaos and meaninglessness, things happen because they are simply going to happen, nothing happens for a reason everything happens because of a reason.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Funkybabee:
That's your view and its looks fable to me
And if at all it's true, what is their ending. Do they have good ending?
No
Life is not how far it's sis, it's how well it's
And the scripture says, do not mocked God, whatever a man soul shall be reap
There's no how a person living a holy life will not surpass the other way round in their ending.
Go and research about their ending
Though grace differs, that's why most of them got those things quicker than the others but go and research about their ending
1. The grace(Life) of God in Jesus Christ applies only to those who believe in Jesus Christ, so those in the world are not subject to the same laws of grace that you speak of. undecided

2. A person living a holy life as prescribed by Jesus Christ ought not to live according to the success standards of this world but that as set by Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by kolmart: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Being a church goer doesn't have any impact in your life most especially when you are just going without follow the words and act of Jesus Christ. Not all church goers are moving in the path of the Lord. So it depends on how you are faithful to your God. Though those who didn't go who are seeing the blessing of God will also have their reward at the end of the day but remember He said it in His book that "He shall have mercy for those one He have chosen" not all.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
If you don’t plan for life you will feel it. Waywardness leads to lack of discipline in making progress it always fails in the end.

Anybody that can plan and work consistently will make it by God’s grace
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Originalsly: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:

Now my question is, why those who lived a wayward life in school get better opportunities than Church goer or those Alfa?

Networking. The ehmmm..... wayward ones have been moving around .... making friends and connections with the low lives.... and the high brows so when it comes to jobs.... if they don't directly know somebody... they are likely to know somebody who knows somebody to make the connection . The church goer. Lives in a small world... knows the Pastor and choir members.... that's his world. Then he prays for a job or whatever .... forgetting that God help those who help themselves.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by ViktorCash: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Check out how they always end,terrible! undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
ViktorCash:
Check out how they always end,terrible! undecided
That one na big fat lie! undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Funkybabee(f): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. The grace(Life) of God in Jesus Christ applies only to those who believe in Jesus Christ, so those in the world are not subject to the same laws of grace that you speak of. undecided

2. A person living a holy life as prescribed by Jesus Christ ought not to live according to the success standards of this world but that as set by Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Lol, u are totally lost

I can't say anything to convince you

Read my post and read your quote and see how they correlate

The grace I mentioned is not a grace in Christ, it's a grace that was made with every each soul

And the last comments totally got me off, u mean they should not look forward to a happy/blessed living?

Please read my comments and digest it very well
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Funkybabee:

Lol, u are totally lost
I can't say anything to convince you
Read my post and read your quote and see how they correlate
The grace I mentioned is not a grace in Christ, it's a grace that was made with every each soul

And the last comments totally got me off, u mean they should not look forward to a happy/blessed living?

Please read my comments and digest it very well
3. The end of those in the world is no worse than that or those who belong in churches, if we are comparing just by world standards. However, it is better for a one to live in the world and perish in the grave in the end , than to live believing in Jesus Christ yet refusing to submit to and obey His comandments/rules , spending eternity in hell as a result. undecided

4. Those of us who believe in Jesus Christ are under a New Covenant that comes complete with its own grace...The grace of God through Jesus Christ. We no longer share the same grace that God bestowed on all of mankind from the time of Adam but instead we live under the grace(Life) of Jesus Christ. undecided

5. Depends on what you call a happy/blessed living. We are called according to the teachings and comandments/rules of Jesus Christ, and we know even He promised us suffering and tribulations while we are here on earth - John 16 vs 33 - so each person has to live as God has willed to figure out what happy/blessed means in their case. undecided

Was Stephen happy and blessed before realizing he was living his last moments for Jesus Christ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by lereinter(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bull shit assumption
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Petriaa(f): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's because in life there are principles e.g to get a good job you need networking and majority of those who go to church forego these principles thinking prayers will cover everything.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Angelmichael63: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
What one those cult guys DIEING on a daily basis are they not part of the wayward people you are talkingabout sir
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
CharisEleos:
Better opportunities they used their bodies to get as that has always been their ways of making it and getting whatever they want. So, it has become a normal lifestyle for them and continues even up to getting the best jobs while you sit there thinking they get it on a platter of gold.

If I gave in to a the so many rich men that came my way since 2001 ( to sleep with me) I started working, by now I'll prolly own Mansions and fleet of cars because these were super rich men and CEOs of companies, even chairmen and vice chairmen of Island clubs in Ikoyi those days who wanted to date and enrich me but I held on to my faith and I'm glad I did. No regrets. I know some day, God will reward me in a clean way.

The Bible already says in the world ye shall find tribulations but that we should be of good cheer, for he has overcome the world. Therefore I'll not be moved by how others are using their wayward life to make it big.

Imagine if the girl that killed super tv CEO didn't end up badly, tomorrow you'll come here to celebrate her. Tufia!

Many kisses for you
Muah muah muah muuuuuaaaahhhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Many kisses for you
Muah muah muah muuuuuaaaahhhhh

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Shows His Football Skills At Warri City Stadium (Photos) / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.