Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal (3958 Views)

Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Mercy Johnson Daughter, Divine-Mercy Okojie’s Dedication (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Voice22: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Sometimes, I wonder if she’s my mother – Mercy Johnson’s daughter, Purity reveals why she chooses her dad over her mom

Purity Okojie, first daughter of veteran Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has revealed why she chooses her father over her mother.

The little girl who spoke during father’s day celebration at their house, explained that her mother beats her at the slightest provocation, while her father plays with her.

According to Purity, whenever her mother beats her, she travels to heaven and returns. Purity added that she loves her father very much because he’s calm and does not beat her, unlike her mother, Mercy.

Mercy Johnson, in her reaction, asked her daughter to say what happens next after she receives beating, and Purity responded that after the beating, “she will be wondering if she’s her mother”.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_V6LZaKFw
Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by taiyesoul(f): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Pikin, kudos to your mama.She wants the best for you ni. She's lucky this is Africa tho. This kind of statement could land her in jail for America. Don't spare the rod so your child won't spoil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Onyi22(f): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmmm Purity of yesterday don dy grant interview n I never still marry..
God pls when

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Iceyjayz: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Your mom needs to beat sense into you from time to time so that you won't end up like that 21 years old killer slayqueen grin

6 Likes

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Ahmed0336(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Onyi22:
God pls when

Come lemme add you as wife no 2 OUT OF PITY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2021
You can tell its the gentle correction borne out of love.
Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by josh123(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Onyi22:
God pls when
Oyin that ur profile picture show say u go sweet for doggy

1 Like

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by sweetshisha: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol

African , Indian , Arab mother's don't joke with beating their kids
Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Vulcanheph(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Onyi22:
God pls when

When you stop being a b-itch and start having sense..... No man these days wants to marry a woman who has nothing else to offer apart from her pusea.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by insidelife22(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Your mom needs to beat sense into you from time to time so that you won't end up like that 21 years old killer slayqueen grin

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Iceyjayz: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
josh123:
Why una just mumu like this? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by josh123(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Why una just mumu like this? God forbid!
Shut up!!! Hypocrite na people like u dey fucck underage girls

1 Like

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Prolificgiant(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Spare the rod and spoil the child, check my signature
Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Iceyjayz: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
josh123:
Shut up!!! Hypocrite na people like u dey fucck underage girls
People like una dey beg girls to knack, you no get small shame at all, simp!

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by josh123(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
People like una dey beg girls to knack, you no get small shame at all, simp!
Mumu, no go reason ur life. Na wetin no concern u go kill u one day. Oloribu!!!

1 Like

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Iceyjayz: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
josh123:
Mumu, no go reason ur life. Na wetin no concern u go kill u one day. Oloribu!!!
There's a wide difference between us, I don't have to beg for sex while you have to beg like a baby for sex, we are two different person. moreover the person you are begging for sex might be a guy disguising as a female, make una get sense for once. simping for pussy isn't a way of life, it makes you less of a man

1 Like

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by josh123(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
There's a wide difference between us, I don't have to beg for sex while you have to beg like a baby for sex, we are two different person. moreover the person you are begging for sex might be a guy disguising as a female, make una get sense for once. simping for pussy isn't a way of life, it makes you less of a man

U are such a fool!! Where did u see me beg for a pussy, are u that dump? There is a high chance i am wasting my time with an eighteen year old boy

1 Like

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Iceyjayz: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
josh123:
U are such a fool!! Where did u see me beg for a pussy, are u that dump? There is a high chance i am wasting my time with an eighteen year old boy
Kiddo it's "dumb" not "dump", you really need to fix yourself and lastly don't be a big shame to manhood, you are disgracing the whole manhood. just check your first comment if it made any sense to you.
you are a total disgrace young man..

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by josh123(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Kiddo it's "dumb" not "dump", you really need to fix yourself and lastly don't be a big shame to manhood, you are disgracing the whole manhood. just check your first comment if it made any sense to you.

you are a total disgrace young man..
No need to argue with a pig, i wouldnt want to get my self dirty.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Iceyjayz: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
josh123:
No need to argue with a pig, i wouldnt want to get my self dirty.
Oh we all know who the pig is, a real disgrace to manhood. just take a look at how you just disgraced yourself and your family? do you even have any shame at all? shame on you young man

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by josh123(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Oh we all know who the pig is, a real disgrace to manhood. just take a look at how you just disgraced yourself and your family? do you even have any shame at all? shame on you young man
keep it up, i am chatting with u and at the same time trading and making money in dollars at least i am not wasting my time
Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Iceyjayz: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
josh123:
keep it up, i am chatting with u and at the same time trading and making money in dollars at least i am not wasting my time
You are making Imaginary dollars abi? clap for yourself.
if you really make money you won't degrade yourself in front of women cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by josh123(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
You are making Imaginary dollars abi? clap for yourself.
if you really make money you won't degrade yourself in front of women cheesy
lol, dumb motherfucker
Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Nuelito: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Smh
Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Iceyjayz: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
josh123:
lol, dumb motherfucker
Run along simp grin

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by josh123(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Run along simp grin
Asshole
Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Onyi22(f): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:

When you stop being a b-itch and start having sense..... No man these days wants to marry a woman who has nothing else to offer apart from her pusea.
Who ask you
Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by chii8(f): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2021
The boy said if Mummy beat you, your spirit will go to heaven and come back.
Re: Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal by Vulcanheph(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2021
Onyi22:

Who ask you
The truth is bitter girl..... Take it or leave it.

(1) (Reply)

Diddy's Girlfriend Pregnant! / WIZKID- “I Am Not Getting Married In Another 10 Years” / The Story Of Ike Ibeabuchi: The Dream That Never Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.