Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him (102490 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

Maybe he fell inlove along the line
That's it,who no go like her innocent face,he is not the first time the guy is having side chick,he may love this girl to give her his ATM+pin.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Lewisdinho(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Go and examine your brain.
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins

If there's a gofundme for her suit expense , i will gladly pay and rally a lot of people to.
Enough of grown men using wealth to mess the lives of young girls.
That's why you marry them and they turn toxic thanks to the nasty faulty men and now women we have around.

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Viicfuntop(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:
Since the news of this girl being caught surfaced day before yesterday, the reactions of 98% of Nigerian women/ladies and even some foolish SIMP men boys kept me dazed!

They were blaming the man for cheating on his wife with most of them brazenly saying that he got what he deserved for cheating and totally said nothing about the girl who committed the murder.

I am not in support of infidelity but does the fact that a man was with his side chick makes it cool for the side chick to kill him in such a gruesome manner?

Nigerian women are dangerous! When their gender does something terrible, they shift goal post.

What am I even saying? Most of them are capable of commiting murder just that the fear of the law and lack of opportunity has not afforded them the chance!

People wey dey shit blood every month don't see bloodshed as anything!

Evil gender!!

Enough with this crap about women menstruating. It’s not that deep. We have to. Your mother I believe is a woman and no I do not mean this as an insult. Just trying to point out the absurdity in your comment.
So because we shed monthly, we are capable of murder? Don’t you proofread before clicking submit? Or is that how beautiful your mind works?

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by expensivediamon(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

courts work with evidence. Her statement needs to be cross examined. Just because she said she was drunk does not make it true. This is why like serious countries - they would have already tested the amount of alcohol in her blood as well as mental tests. Nigeria is not a serious country.
---------------------------------------------------------
Test alcohol level when she was caught several days after the incident.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by mandate12: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

If there's a gofundme for her suit expense , i will gladly pay and rally a lot of people to.
That's why you marry them and they turn toxic thanks to the nasty faulty men and now women we have around.

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

Does it mean that when u r speaking thrash, u r not aware? As old as u r

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Calicoe: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!
Simp spotted

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Tokkson: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:
Since the news of this girl being caught surfaced day before yesterday, the reactions of 98% of Nigerian women/ladies and even some foolish SIMP men boys kept me dazed!

They were blaming the man for cheating on his wife with most of them brazenly saying that he got what he deserved for cheating and totally said nothing about the girl who committed the murder.

I am not in support of infidelity but does the fact that a man was with his side chick makes it cool for the side chick to kill him in such a gruesome manner?

Nigerian women are dangerous! When their gender does something terrible, they shift goal post.

What am I even saying? Most of them are capable of commiting murder just that the fear of the law and lack of opportunity has not afforded them the chance!

People wey dey shit blood every month don't see bloodshed as anything!

Evil gender!!

You would have said same thing if the table was turned around.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by triplechoice(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Oh really? Didn’t know that. Thought she said he was chasing her around.

Self-defense it is then.

If I were his wife, I would get her a lawyer. A very sound SAN. She wouldn’t even know I did.

Read up her confession when she was paraded by the police, you will get the full details
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by AngelicBeing: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
angry
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by BigBashiru: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Calitoscassius:
she was the victim as she said, the man attacked her and she defended herself. What if the man had killed her instead?

I don't know if it was you I responded to before but her word is not truth just because she has said it....
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by hedonido: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....

Stop being very stupid and hypocritical. Is a full-grown 21 year old a minor legally and otherwise? Some of you are so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Tizu(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
zeuss:

What are you trying to say?

What he is saying is that the Aristo the young girl killed while defending herself is also a "killer"
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Karlifate: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

How can I trust you when you write expect in place of expert?

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Tizu(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

I don't know if it was you I responded to before but her word is not truth just because she has said it....

God bless you
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by BigBashiru: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Enough with this crap about women menstruating. It’s not that deep. We have to. Your mother I believe is a woman and no I do not mean this as an insult. Just trying to point out the absurdity in your comment.
So because we shed monthly, we are capable of murder? Don’t you proofread before clicking submit? Or is that how beautiful your mind works?

women think like schizophrenics..... the mistake men make is they assume women are men and treat them like men. whereas women are women and should be treated as schizophrenics.

here are some examples both in dating, work life and society.

you act interested - she stops being interested.
you call often - she stops calling often.
looks for small details to make a big deal out of.

and yes by a woman seeing blood every month, she grows desensitized to it and so quite easily can stab someone since seeing blood isn't new to her.

women are dangerous creatures.

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Tizu(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
hedonido:

Stop being very stupid and hypocritical. Is a full-grown 21 year old a minor legally and otherwise? Some of you are so annoying.

How did you confirm she is 21 yo ? Are you her father ? That girl looks 17.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by PROPEACE: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!
Is this sacarsm or madness? Which story? He tried to rape her, she stabbed and killed him. She then took his ATM and continued withdrawing money and now you want to start a gofundme account to do what exactly?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Richandsimple: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
All she needed to do was poison him and the headline wld have been 'Man slumps after sex with young lady'

All this ur assumptions is based on emotions.

Thinktwicemybro:
Any man who cheats and think his wife does not know is the biggest fool on the planet.
The wages of sin is death and he has earned his wages from sin.

HERE IS MY TAKE ON THIS ISSUE

1. This girl planned to kill this man
2. He dated him for four months
3. The foolish man gave her access to his account out of pride
4. They go to eatries to eat and am sure he gives her his ATM to pay for the food
5. The man is a sex and drug addict while the girl is a drug addict too.
6. Don't be fooled by her innocent look, this girl is a campus queen and got connection to date him through her cult.
7. They must have been having sex and drugs all the time so she knew the effect both can have on him
8. On the day of the murder, they had sex and after ejaculation the man became weak, so she went downstairs, paid a dispatch driver to bring some roofies
9. Incase you don't know roofies are code names to Rohypnol.
10. Rohypnol is a benzodiazepine used to treat severe insomnia and assist with anesthesia. that is the drug can knock you out when abused. Especially when mixed with other strong alcohol which most addicts normally do.
11. While trying to recover from round 1 sex, she mixed roofies with alcohol and ask him to get high for round 2.
12. However the drug knocked him out. She already knew it would because that wasn't the first time they were taking it.
13. She then too knife and stabbed him twice while unconscious.
14. While he was bleeding out, she took his ATM card, when to a POS vendor and withdraw 380k.
15. She chose a POS vendor to avoid cameras in bank ATM machine.
16. She was able to withdraw what the vendor could give her. For a billionaire like this, his ATM card should be able to withdraw up to 5millon but no POS vendor can afford such cash at a go.
17. She planned to withdraw it slowly but she needed to hide, hence she went to her dad's house to seek refuge.
18. I urge an autopsy to determine the presence of roofies in his system.
19. I urge all CCTV at the airhub he rented to be reviewed.
20. I believe she acted alone, she studied him and carefully planned it for months but she was only clever by half.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by hedonido: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tizu:

How did you confirm she is 21 yo ? Are you her father ? That girl looks 17.

The report clearly says she is 21 years old in 300 level. Stop asking stupid questions.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by witworth(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
The main thing is... We should just all be careful, and no matter what you're hiding, just don't get caught.
Sometimes one may not be alive to witness their humiliations. But families can be left in pains.
Nobody is a saint here, just be careful. And avoid being frustrated and aggressive. It pays the best dividends if one can bear or endure some things sometimes.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by femilong: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
People like you always have bigger heads than normal because that big ball hanging on you neck is full of air and entirely devoid of sense.

What do you mean by young girl This isn't the baba Ijesha saga,so stop with all the hypocritical nonsense.

Young girl and she knew to dissappear with his belonging and even make withdrawals from his account.

If she ever claimed she did it in self defence, did she make any move to reach any law enforcement agency or any legal practitioner?

A young girl's mind that's been consumed with material things and she'll do anything to meet up with her peers.Now she goes as far as murdering someone for his worth and you want her to walk free.

Did you even look closely at her? At 21 how many piercing did you see on her ear?

Person eyes were tear pads you,na him you wan dey defend.Better geh sense ASAP!

DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by WATCHMANX: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
Usifo ain't got no street OT.... why would you let a hóe know you atm pin.
Her knowledge of the "pin" encouraged the murder!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by WATCHMANX: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....
Many mothers were married at nineteen years.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Bahamas95(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Most of these students you see are like holy Mary mother of God at home but Jezebels in school....Some don't even wear makeup at home just to deceive their parents they are still decent. Just imagine this pretty girl already a drug addict at her age, messing around with a married man.

These married men sef their own dey their body, they don't wanna leave our girls for us.....He should go and continue fvcking in the other side, na wetin sweet am kill am. The man na hero, he died in active service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!
Which evidence are you talking about?

A CCTV of them eating together..

How exactly is that an evidence in her favor?

She killed him under duress..

And then proceeded to empty his bank account..

Nobody forced her to date him..

Stop yearning rubbish.. angry

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Fornication and adultery unleash destructive consequences into a person's life:
• Poverty;
• Lack of perception;
• Loss of respect and mutual acceptance;
• Children with shattered futures;
• Dullness of the senses and of the intellect;
• Deterioration of health.
Na dem..

Awon God's second in command..

Guardians of the Gates of Heaven.. angry
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by doyinisaac(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
pocohantas:
The man looks very fit. Not anything like a 50yrs old Nigerian man. Still a mystery how she was able to take on him like that.
you are the only lady with common sense on this thread,so many people are just saying rubbish..
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by iamphilips(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

whats wrong with a 21years lady dating a 49years man? Abi the girl na still a minor? She is an adult , and can date any age ....

49yr old married man with kids
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by iamphilips(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
emapeteum:

Is anything wrong for a 21 yr old girl dating a man in his late forties? She's 21 for Christ sake, as a long as it was a mutual consent.am not in anyway in support of adultery,but saying an older man cannot date or married a younger woman who is of age is just not true.

49yr old married man with kids

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.