Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him (102511 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
delzbaba:
Man i can't even quantify your level of stupidity right now, you kill someone withdraw money from his account and steal his personal belongings,,and in your dull fantasy u are innocent..dude cease from communicating with me i cant comprehend your stupidity.
I think you are letting your emotion cloud up your judgement.
CALM DOWN AND SEE THROUGH THE STORIES while we wait for the autopsy report.
We want to confirm
i. smoking
ii. alcohol
iii. drugs
iv. violence which made her defend herself
v. she also alleged HE cut her too.

The first speaker was right , let's hold on and see
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
juman:
If she get competent lawyer her case is not bad.

What she is claiming in essence is she fought back a rapist manfriend.
But her taken money from his account is not good for her case.

The case is not bad at all

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by triplechoice(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I agree with the bolden

Remember she said they were both smoking so the autopsy report will have to confirm everything said

I hope they don't doctor it

I also hope the police don't torture her to change her story. If what she narrated is true, she should stick to it. She may walk away free.

What do people expect her to do ? to relax and allow the man choke her to death?

Then the headlines would then read;

21 year old Unilag female student found dead in an apartment in lekki.

That would have been the end of the matter

But I hope she is telling the truth .

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Viicfuntop(f): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:

Not as stupid as your lineage and the dolts who raised you.

Coming from someone who insulted his own mother with his mouth. You called your mother useless because she bleeds. Such a disgusting fellow
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Issues2:

From your statement it seems as if u re encouraging imorality and backing wat d girl did let me tell u re very wrong to support wat d girl did she said it her self day having been going out for more than 4 Month now let dat sink in ur brainless head gushh she murder him for cryy out loud it does not end dia she still have d mind to withdraw his money she for sweep everything comot thank God for Gt bank operation system gush Nigeria is sick walahi

Calm down
All the girl said was NO and he went after her.
He gave her his card and pin details hence the withdrawals.
It was a knife fight between both of them as she claimed to be cut herself and ofcourse the scar was there
So dude where is your point?
They both goofed if i adopt morality as he is married and she was with a married man
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by juman(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

The case is not bad at all

Yeah. She has good case.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
triplechoice:

I also hope the police don't torture her to change her story. If what she narrated is true, she should stick to it. She may walk away free.

What do people expect her to do ? to relax and allow the man choke her to death?

Then the headlines would then read;

21 year old Unilag female student found dead in an apartment in lekki.

That would have been the end of the matter

But I hope she is telling the truth .

i hope she is saying the truth too
if it was the other way round - the headline would've made generated more hits from everyone
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
dairykidd:

She did not act alone. It was a hit on him. Its sad he fell this way because of his weakness for females. 99% of ur take is trash and pure BS

You final analysis confused me
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Coming from someone who insulted his own mother with his mouth. You called your mother useless because she bleeds. Such a disgusting fellow

I can see you are really pained about the fact that I mentioned the emission of blood from you women.

When I made the comment, I had in mind the likes of you. Now simply go drink a cocktail of sniper or some other corrosive substance and end your misery. grin grin

Me disgusting?

I can imagine you dripping "liver-like clots" and the pungent smell from you. undecided

That's the real picture of disgust and YOU ARE THE ONE IN IT! tongue

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Susily(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You missed a part where she said there was struggle and he even cut her with the same knife - there's a scar for it.
You missed the part where she said NO
You missed the part where she was on her own and she came after her again.
The ATM card - I wish she didn't touch that fund but he gave her the details and asked her to take whatever she wanted hence the withdrawals.
The dude is a mess!

So after killing him in "self-defense" the next thing is to go withdraw his money instead of reporting to the police??

The fact that she went ahead to take his money after killing him doesn't support the argument of self-defense.......it shows she killed him with an intent to rob him

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You final analysis confused me
It should because ur head no correct

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
WATCHMANX:
The point I made is that 21 years is full adulthood.
You would have preferred he's having sex with someone in 30s or 40s and still end up murdered?
of course... keep your dick to adult like full scale adult and/or sane adult without stories ....

That's the moral ... Keep your Dick to your wife or maximally a sane Adult!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
PROPEACE:

Is this sacarsm or madness? Which story? He tried to rape her, she stabbed and killed him. She then took his ATM and continued withdrawing money and now you want to start a gofundme account to do what exactly?

No not sarcasm
You came for sex and she said NO
You gave her your card and the details and she told all she wanted was attention not money or sex.
Yes she withdrew money(which i wish she didn't)
You forgot she defended herself and there was a knife fight which she was cut as well on her hands BUT she got the upper hand by killing him.

GET THE POINT AND NOT THE EMOTIONS
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Susily(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

and the death man?? he also cannot defend him as he is dead! so case dismissed

No case is not dismissed. The evidence is pointing strongly that she murdered him with the intent to rob him

If she acted in self-defense, she could have alerted the police instead of going straight to withdraw his money......such a cold-blooded killer

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by meobizy(f): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
The news don tire me already. What’s next?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Freezby2020:

You don't have to wait for GoFundMe before assisting the murderer escape justice. Since she is justified to kill him. You reasons with ur ass not your head. What you failed to read in the law of your land is that 21yrs is an adult with full consent. Two consenting adults get that to your brain.

I don't support cheating in a marriage, because that man cheat doesn't makes him qualified to be brutally murder.

I see in that demon "your angel of death" a callous, vicious, cold blooded murderer, a greed thief. Who is a drug addict and a drink destroying marriages once the spot a weak minded man.

Your angel of death, will camouflage so much that, not even her father knows he lives with an extremely dangerous murderer. Her lecturers, classmates and associates knows her. Why? Because she has the most innocent look, no one will never believed she could hurt a fly, yet she can swallow a thousand elephants and tigers combine with a face of angel of light.

So, it is not too late at all to safe her, from the obvious; life in jail or possibly death sentence.

I tried to understand your writeup but couldn't
I don't think you went through it.

SHE SAID NO!
THERE WAS A KNIFE FIGHT AND SHE WAS CUT HERSELF
YOU GAVE HER YOUR PIN and card
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kazim88:

She will get what

His family and his former associates will vent all their anger on her...
Even police nor court can't save her.

If the girl was from a rich family and the Man a pauper, in the girl, she will be swapped, flown abroad while her substitute will be killed.

This is system. Moral of the story, pray not to face such temptation
Amen ... but when you face it ... you better be ready to block the killing instinct of such girl at that age ... They have raging hormone and killer instinct.... Spend money for her like mad and don't joke with her sanity because they are insane ....

Lastly, Don't touch Immorality and be saved !!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Exjoker:
Constitutionally, a girl is deem matured to get at the age of 16year old in Nigeria. Been 21years old, the girl is way over mature to make her own decisions. Coming from a poor background is not enough reason for her to take on that kind of lifestyle. There are numerous poor girls who are self controlled and are decent.
Buildings her case on rape and self defense is will make good case to ease her sentence but stealing from his account is another case she need answer for.
Just add rape, self defence and stealing was because of school fees ... she will be sentenced for manslaughter no matter what but not murder ....
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Susily(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

And the man gave her his details - you missed that part!!!!
This points to undue influence.
Horrible man he is

The first thing that'll occur to her if she killed him in self-defense won't be to withdraw his money cos that'll indict her

The first thing should be to report to the police.....and you ain't talking about the part that she was caught with fake ID with her face but another name. Doing that is criminal tendency and she'll have a hard time proving she didn't murder him
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by breathelove(f): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I'm a Yoruba boy ... she is an adult by Nigerian Law ... She is not an adult to me ... Omo Ogun odun ... Which useless counselling was he doing for her in a hotel ... She could be his daughter ! ... She's Broken , I mean Broken and on drugs ... u gatz look into that ... 50years old putting pe.nis inside the body of 21yo ....

He lost his life just because he wanted to enter into another human being body ......
I am from Ghana but I have stayed in Ogun state. It's not a big deal to see girls much younger than her having sex in Abeokuta. Trust me, Ogun state is no different from the rest of the world. It's same in Ghana and the rest of the world.
She couldn't had been his daughter. The man knows his daughter.
Adultery is wrong. Using drugs is wrong but the age difference is not the issue here.
Men always prefer younger, beautiful women to middle aged women.
He lost his life because he met the wrong person. It's unfortunate.
Also I am not sure there is a biological difference in the pe.nis of a 50 years man and that of a man in his 20s. I am not sure I understand your pe.nis point

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
billyG:

Hav U imagine yur daughter,sister @ 21 smoking SK,loud...a 1st timer will find it difficult but not Chidinma Ojukwu.
She ain't a first timer ... that dude been fvcking her with Loud, SK and I can't imagine my sister or daughter doing such @21 ... even the whole school and his Dad never knew ... Kai, Society do not care about a girl long gone ... Most Introverts are broken and torn apart ... one dude Kum add his own fatality join ... bishhh kukuma clear his doubt ... usifo too wouldn't believe such a beautiful damsel with innocent look can go for the jugular ...
She was underrated....

She will be arraigned for Manslaughter....

The lesson is that 50 is much a gap to be inserting penis inside the vagina of 21 to the extent of smoking weed , sk together .... what kinda training is that and how is that helping and shaping her life ....
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by breathelove(f): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
triplechoice:

Everything I said is based on her narration of what happened. If she is telling the truth, then she had no option to defend herself at the moment she was being choked to death.

If she went ahead to remove money from account, it doesn't mean she already planned it.

According to her ,the man already gave her the ATM and pin before the incident. We can say she acted stupidity to go ahead to withdraw from his account after the incident. But remember she was a desperate girl looking for money and that's all that matters to her.

You don't know some of these girls. Money is their major concern. If they follow you anywhere and you slump and die, the next thing is to search your pockets for what they can find and disappear. it has happened to several people in the past. Ask any police officer they would confirm what I just said. Ashawo nor get conscience .

Or do you think the girl is in love with him or what?
Well, I am not a lawyer. The girl would have to prove herself in court. Let's just say innocent before proven guilty.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
onadana:

See your level of thinking.A 21 year old is not an adult abi? We should all take responsibilities for our actions good or bad.
That dead man should take responsibility for his Death ... He killed himself by having amorous sex with a broken dilapidated girl and not taking good care of her to the extent that she will be so weak to even say No to him nor picking up knife against him ....

That 50yo destroyed his own life and destroyed the girl's life ..... He shouldn't have been 50s but 30s ....

Then we can conclude both of them never see life finished but at 40s ... u no sharp ... 50s must have seen it all ... tbh!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
breathelove:

I am from Ghana but I have stayed in Ogun state. It's not a big deal to see girls much younger than her having sex in Abeokuta. Trust me, Ogun state is no different from the rest of the world. It's same in Ghana and the rest of the world.
She couldn't had been his daughter. The man knows his daughter.
Adultery is wrong. Using drugs is wrong but the age difference is not the issue here.
Men always prefer younger, beautiful women to middle aged women.
He lost his life because he met the wrong person. It's unfortunate.
Also I am not sure there is a biological difference in the pe.nis of a 50 years man and that of a man in his 20s. I am not sure I understand your pe.nis point
The point to me is there should be neurological differences between the brain of a 50yo and that of a 20yo .... The Neurons for 50yo should have seen it all and be experienced enough not to underrate a 20yos .... not to play on her IQ ... she is broken and mentally deranged from alcohol, "rape", drugs .... and that dude was also smoking with her....

A smart old ass wouldn't have got killed ... not even a CEO but when you think you can outsmart a young girl .... u can get served!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Mofe72: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
It's obvious you have no understanding of the english language, I honestly do not expect more from someone with moronic tendencies such as yours. If you had half a brain you'd see where I specifically pointed out such comments about the girl being young as NONSENSICAL but alas, you show your hand as a belligerent ill-bred Arrow incapable of understanding simple comprehension.

You and your ilk are the type, that have turned online forums into an avenue for throwing jabs, rather than actual communication.
prince3009:
[s]

I wanted to engage you but when I saw the part where you called a 21 year old SK and weed smoking hoe "young" like she's some sort of a minor, I realized it isn't worth it.

I'd rather ramble with a senile psychopath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Kazim88: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Amen ... but when you face it ... you better be ready to block the killing instinct of such girl at that age ... They have raging hormone and killer instinct.... Spend money for her like mad and don't joke with her sanity because they are insane ....

Lastly, Don't touch Immorality and be saved !!

Thank You.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Preferito(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Hi I'm 46years old presently (a divorcee with one child) can I marry a girl of 20? Because that's what I want to do
I'm not a marriage counsellor to either approve or dissaprove your decision. But according to the law of our land anyone up to 18 years old is already an adult and can be held responsible for their actions and inactions. Thus a girl of 20 years old can serve your purpose inasmuch as she is consenting.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by breathelove(f): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
The point to me is there should be neurological differences between the brain of a 50yo and that of a 20yo .... The Neurons for 50yo should have seen it all and be experienced enough not to underrate a 20yos .... not to play on her IQ ... she is broken and mentally deranged from alcohol, "rape", drugs .... and that dude was also smoking with her....

A smart old ass wouldn't have got killed ... not even a CEO but when you think you can outsmart a young girl .... u can get served!
While I do not claim to know anything about neurology, sex has nothing to do with neurology.
I am not sure men go out looking for a neurological babe to sleep with. Sexual attractions is a very different topic.
And It might be too early to accuse the dead man of rape. Now we can't hear his part of the story.
Rape is highly unlikely. They both came to have sex and the babe was expecting to be paid.
As for the drugs and alcohol, the man and woman were both broken and mentally deranged from alcohol. It's not like the man drugged her.
She made her choices. All the man wanted was a good time but our lady clearly wanted more.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by breathelove(f): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:

If the man was looking 4 a wife then I can understand he needing a lady of high maturity. But all he wanted was sex why should we pretend that he should consider the girls neurological maturity
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by ityP(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....

Something is terribly wrong with you. A 21-year is a full blown adult. I don't see the problem here

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Ayo2004: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Seeing the bolden statement is sad!
So it is normal for him to mess with a 21 yr old??
Are you aware she has a scar from the knife? he tried cutting her as well.
Something is not right with what you wrote
I hope it's a mistake or you are overtaken with grief
What is the mistake there?
U people and your i-am-Jesus attitude!
Every sensible Nigeria knows it is normal for old rich men to fvck young Nigerian girls and as far as the Constitution is concerned,it's not illegal once she is above 18

You are the one being extremely gullible and stupid..you are insinuating she did it in self defence but she was quick to take the dead man money.she is also dubious enough to have a fake ID and other fake materials!
The fact that you believes the words of a murderer who is not remorseful at all further explains how gullible you are

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by iamphilips(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Unrated900:

She no be suspect
She already tagged murderer
As claimed by the news agency not me ooo
Ennn ennnn

True tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.