Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight (36690 Views)

BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Bbnaija: Tacha Reconciles With Thelma After Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by nedekid: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Girl fight!!
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by elmoduddah: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sanjemiga:
Her mother has no shame. Why would she follow them. Couldn't kaisha organise a family boat cruise than allowing her mum and sister follow housemates for a boat cruise. Thats the genesis of the fight. How do you expect the housenates to respect your mum.

Honestly! I wouldn’t allow my mum be in that space with so many toxic housemates. She shouldn’t have exposed her mum to all this. I don’t expose my Mum to possible disrespect

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Luluakim: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dramatic beings

There is nothing mature about females.....they behave like babies...
The only place they manage to coordinate themselves is when they are in public......
But at home that is when you know how childish they are...spend three hours with a woman at home....then you will realise there is no difference between kids and them...
the more reason we should be handled with care, women are fragile, weaker vessels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dramatic beings

The only place they manage to coordinate themselves is when they are in public......
But at home that is when you know how childish they are...spend three hours with a woman at home....then you will realise there is no difference between kids and them...
Say that to your useless mother and siblings, useless thief.
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by richie240: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
elmoduddah:

Lucy never said anything about anyone’s parent. She was talking about fruits and Kaisha assumed she was talking about her mum and was confronting her. Lucy said she was talking about fruits, or is her mum fruits? Hence the fight
If not that Lucy sef get her own for body, d bolded was uncalled for.
She shd just've left it at the denial part.
baba.
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Mideyblaq(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Useless people,with the dirty p**sy that they are sharing
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by adebwalex(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
See the way den they deceive people. This is a plan script given to them to play that hiss why they behave like babies on Live TV..
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Mannylex(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
syrecookie:
Na meme be this

It's the Ebuka unbothered look for me. grin
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Engr1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dramatic beings

Damnnnn niggee
Your damn right man cool cool cool

Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Dextre(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by segebase(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
I don't know dem
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Josywhyte: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
People still dey watch this nonsense? I rather watch cartoon network than watch this nonsense
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Emeka71(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
kuonbe:
I welcome my self back. After 6month
You're welcome.
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by meobizy(f): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol. Internet trolls won’t say anything to someone’s face. Their power lies behind their keyboards. If you like, catch high blood pressure over their posts — na you go enter psychia, last last. Another season of the show is coming and I’ve thought up ways to make money off it. Nairaland trolls should stay trolling for another year. Na una destiny.
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Ayobami7(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Gfskw: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oh
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Renwess: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
BBN is a show full of OLOSHOs for lovers of OLOSHOs.
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by sirchi090(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ashewos with no shame,I don't see the essence of this reunion show...
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Blackdisciple(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Olosho program
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by Maxmilliano111: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mhen

Aaaa really feel this shit is scripted asf

Who's with me on this undecided
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by joni2time: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
How come the men are not fighting? It's always the ladies . BBN should start doing mental evaluation for participants.
Re: Lucy, Kaisha React After Fight by KINSOLO24(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Before u know now one security company will make one of them their ambassadors, nothing wey no fit happen for this Mumu corn tree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' / BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie / Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.