Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,878 members, 7,798,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) (1679 Views)

Slay Queens Rock, Twerk To Themselves As The Dances To Timaya Song(pics) / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2021
So after moving to lagos to chase my dreams, I decided to link up with someone have worked with several years ago to work with me on my new track. I got in touch with him, we talked and made arrangements and I paid. Only for me not to hear from him again, that's how the guy carried my money and ran away. But will this make me give up ? Not at all.
As I was coming back from office (fast food joints where I usually go and plug my laptop to work) I entered my estate and as I almost reached my apartment I started hearing loud music, I then summoned up courage to enter the place thats how I discovered a standard studio right beside my house and I didn't discover. I talked to the guys and they were very nice that's how I decided to book another studio session.
I hustled and had to starve myself, and to God be the glory I got the money for the session. I entered the studio and everyone didn't look at my side, I waited for my turn to record and when I finished everyone became very friendly towards me, they were loving my vibes, even the girls that were forming started relating with me and asking me if I had a love song they can listen to. I didn't plan to mix and edit the song but everyone in the studio loved it and the sound engineer their insisted I should do it and to my utmost surprise he gave me a huge discount.

I want to announce to you with all pleasure that the track is finally out against all odds am so happy please go and listen to the track, it has a distinct sound and a very unique message that it's passing.

You can check out the animation on my Instagram page.
www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

And also download and stream on audiomack

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by gwininfo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
just listened to it and I must be honest it's a no no for me A big no

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Cerebellum: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
To slap OP dey hungry me but you're doing wellgrin
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
gwininfo:
just listened to it and I must be honest
it's a no no for me
A big no
Go and listen again
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Jannuxajj(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
I swear you sound a lot like burna boy, if not better sef this is a really cool vibes I love it
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by NwaAmaipke: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
shocked

I was reserving some mighty insults for you but you disappointed me. The song is dope. Sounds like something I will love to be playing in the background, when am servicing my pastors wife

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Hoodbilonia: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
God know say I can never listen to such trash,wetin u wan sing wey davido and wizkid never sing before. Wack ass pop artist
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
God know say I can never listen to such trash,wetin u wan sing wey davido and wizkid never sing before. Wack ass pop artist
So you are saying their is no one that can sing better than Davido and wizzy

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by DarkCaesar(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice song and vibes….you only need consistency and try tagging artist family on IG you will get to them easier…….you can easily get nairamarley attention through subomi his sister and shadow p his brother, burna through his sisters and so on. You really doing well, just keep the faith

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Nice song and vibes….you only need consistency and try tagging artist family on IG you will get to them easier…….you can easily get nairamarley attention through subomi his sister and shadow p his brother, burna through his sisters and so on. You really doing well, just keep the faith
Thanks alot bro, I really appreciate this, God bless you. I will try following burnas sisters
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jannuxajj:
I swear you sound a lot like burna boy, if not better sef this is a really cool vibes I love it
Thanks
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Whoyoo08:
Nice song bro
Thanks
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Freelane33(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Go and sing your own . Always try to appreciate people efforts
Hoodbilonia:
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Emvico34: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iamdbull:
pls how much did they charge u for the track.?
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Emvico34:
pls how much did they charge u for the track.?
Just 70k but it's cheaper on mainland
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Emvico34: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iamdbull:
Just 70k but it's cheaper on island
but are u sure they will do a good job like this at the island?
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by stupidmod3: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Emvico34:

good one. But how much do u record a track, including mixing and mastering?

30k with ur beat

50k with our beat
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Emvico34: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
stupidmod3:

30k with ur beat

50k with our beat
ok. I will get back to u cause i live close to u

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by stupidmod3: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Emvico34:

ok. I will get back to u cause i leave close to u
ok
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Emvico34:

but are u sure they will do a good job like this at the island?
Sorry I mean it's cheaper on mainland
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Emvico34: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iamdbull:
Sorry I mean it's cheaper on mainland
ok thanks
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2021
Emvico34:

ok thanks
You welcome
Re: See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) by Shamelessman01: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ehyah sorry

(1) (Reply)

Lady Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) / I Am Crushing On These Six Nairaland Guys / The Ridiculous Amount Of Body Fluids Exchange On The Lagos Island - DJ Big N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.