Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nairaland Without Users Support Or Admins - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland Without Users Support Or Admins (249 Views)

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!! Page Admins Wanted / Female Admins / How I Got A Job Through Nairaland Without Any Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Without Users Support Or Admins by Cleo18: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Dear all,

I have observed that Nairaland doesn't have support contact where users can be laying complaint or requesting for one support or the other.

What is an application without management team?
There are times the need to contact the support team arise but we are left with no one to reach out to.

I see some persons made payments to nairaland but no support team to contact to confirm their payment. I can't pay money for any good or service when I don't have the valid and active contact information of the recipient of my money.

There are situations whereby one would want his post pulled down entirely, one cannot reach the support team for that.

There are times one would want to make other enquiries, no support team to reach out to.

There are times one would try to reactivate a deactivated account, no support team to write to.

Doesn't nairaland update their settings for improved services? This is archaic and not cool at all

Kindly correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Nairaland Without Users Support Or Admins by ashybabs(m): 12:19am On Jun 26, 2021
This has nothing to do with mgt team...

You want to call the attention of a Mod metion them....
Even if na the oga pata pata jus call him rest assured he will see it...

As for payment no worry yourself Seun would contact u personally if u buy an ad package grin

Na there u go no say u be him padi!

As for pulling down post, best u can do is modify, threads get deleted at mods discreetion...

Honestly a hotline is not pratical for many online business, facebook dosent have niether does google...

Just imagine the volume

I hope i was of help
Re: Nairaland Without Users Support Or Admins by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2021
ashybabs:

As for payment no worry yourself Seun would contact u personally if u buy an ad package grin

As for pulling down post, best u can do is modify, threads get deleted at mods discreetion...

Honestly a hotline is not pratical for many online business, facebook dosent have niether does google...

Just imagine the volume

I hope i was of help
Re: Nairaland Without Users Support Or Admins by Cleo18: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
ashybabs:

Just imagine the volume

I hope i was of help

To an extent. How do I tag the moderators or admins? I don't even know the moderators
Re: Nairaland Without Users Support Or Admins by ashybabs(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Cleo18:

To an extent. How do I tag the moderators or admins? I don't even know the moderators

You dont know lalasticala or mynd or the gorgeous ishilove

Then you must know the boss seun

They have been mentioned, thats the only way u get their attention

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cool / A Designer In Lagos Is Needed / Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.