Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Is A Cool Girl, She Is An Introvert To The Core – Unilag Friends - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Is A Cool Girl, She Is An Introvert To The Core – Unilag Friends (670 Views)

Why Chidimma Ojukwu Is Looking Healthy In Prison- Prison spokesperson / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu Is A Cool Girl, She Is An Introvert To The Core – Unilag Friends by gonbolise(f): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Friends and colleagues of Chidinma Ojukwu have described the personality of the lady who allegedly stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death.
One of her classmates, who spoke on condition of anonymity said, “Yes, she (Chidinma) is a 300-level part time student of Mass Communication. I know her, but we are not on talking terms; she doesn’t interact with many people. She is a recluse.
“She is a cool girl, who comes for lectures and leave afterwards; she has few friends, who she talks to. I don’t really know much about her.”
https://koko.ng/usifo-ataga-chidinma-ojukwu-is-a-cool-girl-she-is-an-introvert-to-the-core-unilag-friends-reveal/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbKh8S4ZCcM

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Is A Cool Girl, She Is An Introvert To The Core – Unilag Friends by sweetshisha: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fear introverts

Cold hearted bitch

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Is A Cool Girl, She Is An Introvert To The Core – Unilag Friends by DDDEnterprises: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmm! This is looking like a mystery/thriller film

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Is A Cool Girl, She Is An Introvert To The Core – Unilag Friends by pyyxxaro: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Anini was a cool man and also an introvert to the core

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Is A Cool Girl, She Is An Introvert To The Core – Unilag Friends by Cholls(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Anini was a cool man and also an introvert to the core
my brother watin do introvert?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Is A Cool Girl, She Is An Introvert To The Core – Unilag Friends by gonbolise(f): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother watin do introvert?
I tire o shocked

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife With Sledgehammer / How Man, 32, R*ped & Impregnated Wife’s Sister, 17 / Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.