Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State (812 Views)

Young Nigerian Artist Draws Chief Onoja, Describes Him As 'hope For The Hopeless / Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by Upritman(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
An Artist has released his drawing of the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike.

The artistic work is already eliciting mixed reactions from supporters of Gov Wike and some of his critics.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate this work?

© https://www.politicshubng.com/trending-artist-draws-governor-wike-of-rivers-state/

Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wike go curse this one grin

3 Likes

Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by OfoIgbo: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
This nigga should stick with his yahoo job grin

1 Like

Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by Mbataku96(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
He looks like someone who just had plastic surgery, one could mistake him for Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by RoyalBlu(f): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na wa oooo cheesy cheesy

Artists dey o.

1 Like

Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's not wike Abeg. Na Adolf Hitler, e wan draw, but made mistake. See his head like benue yam, mouth like pig own
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by Kam2021: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Loooooolll please that doesn't look like my crush abeg..loooooolll
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by Maxymilliano(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Just see as the guy made a caricature of Governor Wike grin

Wike will be like: If I catch you

Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by DDDEnterprises: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
And he even had the mind to showcase it? grin
Something way i go use clean yansh grin grin
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by RZArecta(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
That so called artist is a demonic APC îmbecile agent grin
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by Fairandlovely(f): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wike is even hissing at him cheesy
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by pyyxxaro: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
See as WIKE con resemble Bushpig when de smile

I know say naa Amaechi pikin draw this thing
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by PAWG(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
OMG undecided
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Which of the wike no vex?? grin grin
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by mkasum(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
The guy try seriously but I can't see Wike there
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by velocity25(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
The little Hitler grin grin
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by Oharina(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hahahaha. This thing looks like an embalmed corpse na, is this guy trying to mock wike because of his wicked activities in obigbo?
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by degenuine1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bro... I'm speechless. Pls don't get yourself arrested. cool
Re: Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State by viver1: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Upritman:
An Artist has released his drawing of the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate this work?

- 3 grin

(1) (Reply)

Sheik Isah Pantami: Kanu/ Igboho Deserves To Be Hanged / Enough Of This Show Off / The End Of Sunday Igboho Came The Day He Tackled Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.