Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Hear me out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear me out (260 Views)

Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Court Slates Oct 8 To Hear Suit / NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay / The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear me out by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
I have plenty things to do right now, but there are facts inside me that have been troubling my body in other to be free.

Again, my phone battery is very very very bad, but let me just manage it.

Lastly, what I am writing, is not how it is entirely troubling me. It would be better if I converse with voice note, but there is nothing like that in Nairaland.

And, I don't hate any tribe in Nigeria. I just want respect and the welfare of my tribe.

What I want to say is about:

1. Fulani

2. What is Biafra all about.

3.Non Igbo speaking people of South South.

4. Igbo speaking people of South South.

5. Nnamdi Kanu.

1. Umunne, you all keep on crying that Nde Fulani want to take over this country, and the other tribes in Nigeria don't want to believe you.
Why don't you defend only your territory and leave the Fulani to do the so called jihad or conquest, on the other regions of the country, so that they people there will see it with their eyes and believe you.
This illusion of Fulani jihad also contributed to the reasons Nzeogwu put us in this mess that we are in.

2. What is Biafra all about
We have announced it that we want Biafra and it has registered in the brains of non Ndigbo. They assumed that since we South Easterners are shouting it, it is only us that want to be in Biafra. They assumed that since our people are dying and getting raped and tortured in the hands of Nigeria Army, it is only us that want to be in Biafra.
Now, umunne, why all of a sudden do you want Referendum for South South people that were not killed, raped and tortured by NA, to be free from Nigeria.
Ka anyi che echiche, it would be stupid and foolish of us to demand Referendum for them to be free when they were not raped, killed and tortured.
Ewu na Okuku, knows that if Referendum is giving to them majority of them will choose being in a separate country.
Imagine, if these people start enjoying life in their new country separate country that was made possible with blood of our people.

3 Non Igbo speaking people of South South.

Forget what Kanu tell you, these people don't want you. They don't want to be with you in Biafra. They prefer Nigeria to Biafra. They know that they are not living well in Nigeria, and at the same time, the strongly believe that their situation in Nigeria will be better than Biafra. Stop dragging them into Biafra.

Again, stop opening threads telling them to stop calling themselves South South. It is non of your business.

4. Igbo speaking people of South South
No tribe in Nigeria can boast of being 100% homogeneous. Just like people are migrating to other places nowadays for better life, is the same way people in the past migrated and joined strangers in their land, for better life.

I cant say that South South Igbo speaking people are pure Igbo no no. But the fact that they speak a language we understand attest to the fact that majority of their ancestors were of the same blood with our ancestors.

There are three types of people in this world.
*People who believe that God exists with all their heart.
*People who believe that there is no God with all their heart
*People who know that there is God, but because God didn't save or help them, they start forcing themselves to believe that there is no God.

Some of these Igbo speaking people of South South strongly believe that they have nothing in common with us.

Some of them believe that we are actually their brothers from across the Niger.

And some of them know that we are the same blood, but the fact that we are nowhere in Nigeria politics will hinder their progress if they associate with us, therefore they should reject us.

Now, umunne, it would be best if you consider them as our brothers that we lost.
You can't carry them along with you while fighting for Biafra.

5. Nnamdi Kanu.
This man is selfish. He wants to take all the glory. That is why he was angry with Uwazuruike for registering Biafra in the Unrepresented Peoples Organization. That was why he foolishly engaged IPOB in Rivers state during the end SARS protests, so that people will conclude that he made it possible for SARS to be ended. That is why he don't want to engage our educated lawyers and politicians in the struggle.

This man is stupid and foolish. That is why he is posting pics of himself eating and enjoying in London while his Zombies keep on dying and going to hell fire.
You IPOB zombies cheer ESN when the kill NA and NPF, and when bullets don't penetrate the body of ESN. (juju)
But, one thing you don't know is, when NA bullets don't penetrate ESN the will seek revenge by killing our brothers that are innocent. Or take them to Army camp, barracks and bush and torture them in other to get information about ESN
Now by this, who do you think is winning?
Imagine getting killed by a stray bullet from NA or ESN, just because of someone that is living good life in London.

Biko, the spirit of our people that died during the civil war won't be happy that more of us are joining them in Alammuo because of ignorance.

This man doesn't have foresight. Every tribe in Nigeria don't believe in Nigeria they all plan B.
Haven't Ogoni, Yoruba and Akwa Ibom registered in Organisation of Unrepresented People. They are carefully and willfully preparing for their future by trying to hold on to both Nigeria and the new countries they want.

But, look at Kanu, he is destroying our opportunity of producing the president, and at the same time making the actualization of Biafra hard.

Lastly, imagine when Kanus gragra in the end don't give Biafra and at same time make us Arusi apirapi in Nigeria. Many of you will start wailing and gnashing teeth as if you have reached hell fire.

Father, if there is any way we sinned against you, please forgive us. My tribe have suffered so much. Hicha anyi mmiri akwa
Re: Hear me out by Whiteangel1234: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ewu Hausa go and Siddon biko ..

2 Likes

Re: Hear me out by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Ewu Hausa go and Siddon biko ..

My people perish because they lack wisdom.

Go and check each and everyone of my posts/ comments here in Nairaland, you see that I am a proud Mbaise man.

Again, keep on deceiving yourself that Fulani and Hausa want to divide you.
Re: Hear me out by Cammo: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice write-up. I totally agree with you.
Re: Hear me out by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Cammo:
Nice write-up. I totally agree with you.

Thanks.

But, which region are you from?
Re: Hear me out by OBALOLA55(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

My people perish because they lack wisdom.

Go and check each and everyone of my posts/ comments here in Nairaland, you see that I am a proud Mbaise man.

Again, keep on deceiving yourself that Fulani and Hausa want to divide you.
FEAR WHO NOR FEAR BOROROgrin
Re: Hear me out by alfasexy: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
You are either an aboki, an efulefu or an afonja.

But you are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Hear me out by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
alfasexy:
You are either an aboki, an efulefu or an afonja.

But you are not Igbo.

Why do you guys assume that no Igbo can be against Kanu
Re: Hear me out by hybrid11(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
What u said is somehow true but how come their names are like Uche,chinedum,Obinna,okoro,okorie but they're not igbo ? I have not seen Abdul,mall am,sanusi or buhari who is not Muslim

The Part I like u said igbo will die and get raped for people who are not willing to be with us.
Hope they release igbo meant good for them
Re: Hear me out by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
hybrid11:
What u said is somehow true but how come their names are like Uche,chinedum,Obinna,okoro,okorie but they're not igbo ? I have not seen Abdul,mall am,sanusi or buhari who is not Muslim

The Part I like u said igbo will die and get raped for people who are not willing to be with us.
Hope they release igbo meant good for them

Nwanne,
the are ndigbo, who are deceiving themselves that they are not Igbo.
I just want my people to ignore them, because every truth shall be unveiled in this world. One day they will knock on our door and tell us "we are Ndigbo"

Never will the gain independence at the expense of the blood of our people.
Re: Hear me out by BKayy: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
You were actually writing well until you got to number 3.
There you exposed yourself.
This is mere propaganda from Oyigboupdate desk
Re: Hear me out by hybrid11(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Nwanne,
the are ndigbo, who are deceiving themselves that they are not Igbo.
I just want my people to ignore them, because every truth shall be unveiled in this world. One day they will knock on our door and tell us "we are Ndigbo"

Never will the gain independence at the expense of the blood of our people.

I believe you dianyi
Re: Hear me out by Cammo: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Thanks.

But, which region are you from?
Agbor and Asaba.

(1) (Reply)

Arewa is a Terrorist Group... / Anambra 2021: No APC Primary Election Held On Saturday – Chris Ngige / Communique Issued By Southern Governors After Meeting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.