Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World (42415 Views)

Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) / Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos / Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by ElValiente(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ok this is for Buhari cowtry cheesy wink

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Blakpot: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
I swear last night I saw the full moon from room my window.

Woke up in the night, upon opening my eyes, I saw a full moon staring at me. The sky was clear and the moon stood boldly and shone in its full glory.
This moon wasn't distant, it was quite large and wholesome.

It was weird, as if I could feel its power, its presence. Tho the moment took me off guard, I wasn't scared, I felt safe under its gaze and stared at it till I fell asleep.

I don't know what it is but we have some sort of connection with a full moon. Like its a guardian figure.

2 Likes

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by justifyme(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by sleeknick: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
E nor reach our hand o
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by UmarMJ: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kingpele:
Wow Christ Jesus warned his disciples against looking for what is not relevant in Act 1:7 but in verse 8 ,he instructed them to wait in Jerusalem till they receive the power of his holy spirit ,which will empower them to be his witnesses all over the world ,which will empower them to live right in God's sight and be good to humanity ...we are called to be Christ witnesses of his love for God and humanity not doomsayers ,God want to be served through genuine love for him and humanity ,certainly not out of fire of his judgement..God is love anyone who live in righteousness of Christ lives in love,let love leds
You're deceiving yourself. The judgement of our Lord Jesus Christ has come upon the world. The entire world is now in turmoil.
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by RSVP: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2021
witworth:
Strawberry-supermoon?
Nigeria can't see such color from here o.
I know say na africa human lives first start from, but better people migrate go better places wey snow dey and good weather. Africa was already programmed for great natural resources. But not programmed to even get sense to make abundant and adequate use of it.
See this kind moon now, even if it's natural, we no dey see am for Nigeria here. E get why God let whites to remain whites and blacks to remain blacks after the evolution.
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Adeoluwajo7: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2021
Yeah noticed it yesterday and I took a picture.

1 Like

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Munzy14(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
The only Good and Merciful GOD Almighty putting out the Signs of times For the Earth Inhabitants to see, know and understand that Time is almost up.

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..
All this end time posts sef......e no deh tire u?
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by oloshun(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
The only Good and Merciful GOD Almighty putting out the Signs of times For the Earth Inhabitants to see, know and understand that Time is almost up.

You, is it all about end time? Aren't you doing on earth? If you are tired of earth, please go to heaven by yourself. It is not mandatory we go at the same time.
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Rossiminku: 1:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Goalnaldo:
The wickedness in Nigeria. Nature has a way of distancing itself from corrupt elements embarassed

And America that has invaded, enslaved, massacred and bombarded hundreds of nations and ravaged billions of people economically, is the epitome of goodness in your blinkered, brainwashed, colonised eyes programmed to self hate.

If any good comes from these 'supernatural' events, it will be the reconditioning of you Nigerians' wretched self hate and inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Germi9: 1:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Oh no!!
The warewolves have risen
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by addey44: 1:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Goalnaldo:
The wickedness in Nigeria. Nature has a way of distancing itself from corrupt elements embarassed
I definitely spotted the moon in Osogbo on 24/6/21.

1 Like

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Rossiminku:

And America that has invaded, enslaved, massacred and bombarded hundreds of nations and ravaged billions of people economically, is the epitome of goodness in your blinkered, brainwashed, colonised eyes programmed to self hate.

If any good comes from these 'supernatural' events, it will be the reconditioning of you Nigerians' wretched self hate and inferiority complex.
I'm watching you
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by shekauvsbuhari: 3:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Xiaomi1:
this kind of thing no dey appear for naija, why?
. It's because Buhari is a badt guy. His sin is too much.
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by polite2(m): 3:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Tory101:
Please Don't Laugh ...Unverified Man Alleged To Be Bola Tinubu Son......LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZUX7bxjNJA
omo see gobe

1 Like

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 26, 2021
witworth:
Strawberry-supermoon?
I know say na africa human lives first start from, but better people migrate go better places wey snow dey and good weather. Africa was already programmed for great natural resources. But not programmed to even get sense to make abundant and adequate use of it.
See this kind moon now, even if it's natural, we no dey see am for Nigeria here. E get why God let whites to remain whites and blacks to remain blacks after the evolution.
Lmao. This is why you will always remain a monkey. Something that was in the sky.

3 Likes

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 26, 2021
Xiaomi1:
You don’t look up. I would tell you to Try looking up for more than 5second but you probably won’t.

1 Like

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by afube: 4:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

All the signs are here, God will move half of the world and turn it upside down to ensure that the PEOPLE that are called by His Name are safe, God is about to reveal His Own to the world........watch out for the DOT REPUBLIQUE!!
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by VanBommel(m): 4:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Xiaomi1:
it appeared on Thursday. It was very visible till 7:26pm
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by VanBommel(m): 4:55am On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
I dey come make I upload the one wey we spot for Abeokuta and Saki
I thought I was the only one that noticed it in Lagos, it wass still visible till about 7:26pm
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by VanBommel(m): 4:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Osyxcel:
Saw it last night. It was fully round and very bright.
you're very correct.

1 Like

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by franugo(m): 4:59am On Jun 26, 2021
[center][/center][right][/right]
Righteousness2:

Endtime ko bedtime ni. Something that happens regularly is what you're using to denote endtime. Why not also write that buhari is leaving office 2023 n when he does, it will signify endtime too.

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Noted
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2021
akeeng:
Why do people scream the ghost ‘lalasticlala’? Does he credit accounts for every scream of his name?

Anyways, y’all need to sora f’obinrin grin

Ọlọ́hun á wà pẹ̀lú ẹ o grin grin
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by maximanuel: 6:24am On Jun 26, 2021
kadraxkyle:
God is great meaning Oluwatobi

What is it in your own local dialect/language
CHUKWUEBUKA
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2021
Ijebu

Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by pafo(m): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2021
witworth:
Strawberry-supermoon?

Good weather?
Re: Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World by witworth(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2021
pafo:

Good weather?
yes great one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mutant, One-Eyed Albino Baby Shark Found In Indonesia (Pictures) / How To Build A Quadcopter / Top Six Most Endangered Animals In Nigeria(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.