Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) (25725 Views)

Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / NDDC Asks Senator Nwaoboshi To Refund ₦2.6 Billion / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
We need young visionary leaders not these charlatans parading themselves in politics.

@Seniorwriter
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by cjudy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
I now see the reason Court set him free. He have strike a deal to Join APC if they set him free. Uwa self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by michoim(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice one
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by sweetshisha: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:
We need young visionary leaders not these charlatans parading themselves in politics.

@Seniorwriter

If the so called elders can't be trusted , I don't think the next generation they raised would be any better... A case study is that of the youth in politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by donttouchme: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
His case was strucked out last week in court. I now know why. These politicians are all d same. I hv long stopped supporting them whether pdp or apc. Their goal is always personal interest above other considerations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Okoroawusa: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All filmtricks.

Baba is receiving him at Asorock.
I hope he told our darling daddy that asides disgruntled members like 'Owelle' and a few Onicha-Olona touts that followed him to APC, his support base has been completely won over by the Ajudua political dynasty.

Quite shameful that he had to wait for the state's PDP to suspend him for anti-party activities before he had the balls to show he's been a traitor.

Peter will leave the Senate by 2023 for you know who, but does not want to be retired... So he now decided to decamp to APC to serve as Omo-Agege's deputy in 2023, but 'o ga e-me ya voom n'anya'.

APC's grip in Delta State is as strong as that of an 80year old man suffering from stroke.
Anakogheri
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by achaemeka(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Politicians are one people irrespective of their party.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by bikefab(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
A case of quid pro quo. He recently got acqiuted of a #322 million money laundering case, do the math. Corruption is alive and fully clothed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by barcaboi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mangekyo:

He's a fake Deltan. We hereby disown him
Guess omo-agege is also fake deltan

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by stunnert(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
It will definitely end in premium tears.

Any politician that decamps to APC is a politician with skeletons in his/ her closet, many of them decamp just to escape being probed by the anti graft agency efcc. We know their gimmicks and tricks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by hollywater: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
He should have ask Uduagha before making this move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by MkBaron(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Transfer window ���
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by frowland(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Abascoh:
He just killed his political career with his own hands. Delta North senatorial district of all places shocked. Though I'm hearing that governor okowa wants to take his place in the senate in 2023, maybe that's why he defected knowing that he can't contest with the governor in PDP primary.

From your writeup, it means that politicians are just deceiving you guys.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Prolificgiant(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Welcome to APC, your sins has been forgiven says for APC chairman, check my signature. A trial means a come back
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by garfield1: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
Dude knows for certain that he won't be returning to the senate in 2023.The last place APC will win in Delta State will be Delta North senatorial district.

Apc has more chances of winning delta north than delta south.I see okowa contesting for senate

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by garfield1: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Abascoh:
He just killed his political career with his own hands. Delta North senatorial district of all places shocked. Though I'm hearing that governor okowa wants to take his place in the senate in 2023, maybe that's why he defected knowing that he can't contest with the governor in PDP primary.

He may defeat okowa the way manager defeat uduaghan
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by garfield1: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
mkoabiola:
It will end in premium tears

Yes for pdp

2 Likes

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by asobo1: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
IDeyNL:
The same senator Nwabaoshi APC zombies were attack for being corrupt?

Watch how they start praising him.

APC and PDP are the same.
E tire me oooh. The same person they pointed accusing finger at for having the highest number of uncompleted project with NDDC.

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by garfield1: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
stunnert:
It will definitely end in premium tears.

Any politician that decamps to APC is a politician with skeletons in his/ her closet, many of them decamp just to escape being probed by the anti graft agency efcc. We know their gimmicks and tricks

He will get more votes for apc presidential candidate even if he loses

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by asobo1: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

Yes for pdp
You're funny. There are some states that the unthinkable can't happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by asobo1: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

He may defeat okowa the way manager defeat uduaghan
He may grin What clout does he control? Uduaghan didn't contest as a governor, go get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Ashirioluwa: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is not new in Nigerian politics because the same senator will cross carpet to next ruling party in case @APC loses next election.

Nigerian politicians are not stable. They all go where the $$$$ is.

APC today then PDP tomorrow
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by garfield1: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
asobo1:
You're funny. There are some states that the unthinkable can't happen.

Yes,I always thought that bayelsa,enugu,rivers,delta and anambra are untouchable.I even thought apc can never win anything in plateau north and central.buhari got 40% in bayelsa,apc won bayelsa initially,almost got 25% in rivers.no state is untouchable.apc got 25% in delta,won a senate seat there.nwaoboshi defection will give apc at least 30%.a ward in delta gave buhari the largest vote in southern nigeria.never say never

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by malakaimoscondo: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Abascoh:
that means the dude is smart
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by noble99: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

grin grin lol Now I understand the reason for his defection.I.was actually wondering why he would take this seemingly unwise political decision

I see now that Okowa forced his hand.
Okowa no dey tire?,
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
NWA BU OSHI.OLOSHI. HE IS NEVA TIED OF OSHI.
ONLY HIS OWN BLOOD WIL BE SHED IF HE TRIES TO BRING VIOLENT CONTEST IN DELTA.
NO CONFUSION IN DELTA,HE IS GONE FOR GOOD,LET ANODA PSN REP DELTANS. angry

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Almaigaa: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
This news go pain Nnandi Kanu, IPOB TERRORIST, Unknown Gunmen, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by asobo1: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

Yes,I always thought that bayelsa,enugu,rivers,delta and anambra are untouchable.I even thought apc can never win anything in plateau north and central.buhari got 40% in bayelsa,apc won bayelsa initially,almost got 25% in rivers.no state is untouchable.apc got 25% in delta,won a senate seat there.nwaoboshi defection will give apc at least 30%.a ward in delta gave buhari the largest vote in southern nigeria.never say never
Your beloved state continue to be our base ;What's the level of your influence if you can't deliver your state but keep making reference to other states grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant / Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.