Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know (18124 Views)

Windows 11 Is NOT AS GOOD As You Think, Read this Before Upgrading / Best Android Apps In 2002 Which Are Trending Now / You Can Now Install And Run Android Apps On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kaodek:
I pray Microsoft phones get W11 updates too, so as to be able to use android apps. The phone is jst useless RN
omo windows phones are still in production?
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Hahjascho(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Xenry:
Oga motivational speaker, na only your village people dey watch you for TV, and na them dey search u for Google.
No give person hope when you know say hope no dey (for this yeye country).
Hmn, as that man used to say, blacks.... We always find a way to turn things around..

That point is not based on location...not even Nigeria.
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by qtguru(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:
Windows 11 out? shocked shocked

Time for me to buy some Microsoft stocks and watch it closely from now till December.

It will give me some cool $$$$ profits cool
I like the way you think

2 Likes

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Simpubozz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
Laptop is outdated.
The future is mobile phones.
Lol.. no way. Laptop cannot be replaced by mobile phone

2 Likes

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by EdoAirline: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

One day, people who rejected you will search for you on Google, read about you in newspapers, and stay glued to watch you on TV.

But You Need To Just Keep On Working Harddd.

cool

Cheers To That Bro

1 Like

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Premiumwriter: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
As usual Microsoft is making another great mistake.

Why amazon store instead of Google play store?

Microsoft is just too selfish. Las las more than half of windows users will never use this feature cos majority of android users use play store.

Google will always beat clueless Microsoft cos they are never people oriented.

2 Likes

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by DJInfluence: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
essentially, you could just sideload the android apps if you don't want to use the Amazon app store. Am more curious to know how the apps will look on a Windows PC/laptop. I don't see many developers optimizing their apps for this. But time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Premiumwriter: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ajilenu:
how dies this chrome book work sef? Does it work like normal laptops? What's the difference between the Chromebook and regular laptops? Would love to learn more.

Think of it as a laptop with only your chrome browser installed on it.

You can now install some android apps but the main deal is the chrome browser. From there you can use Google docs, sheets, drive and everything.

Good basically for office work
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Exodora: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
I am so lucky to have one .
I want to sell my Hp window 10 touchsmart 14 sleekbook any interested buyer should halo me.
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by hashtagged(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Requirements for OTA Update
2.0ghz dual core cpu. 4gb of ram. 64gb free storage space (update size go reach 50gb) it does not support 32bit laptops only 64bit.

This would put BlueStacks and all other Android emulators out of business. and eat a lot of cash from Google.
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by hashtagged(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Requirements for OTA Update
2.0ghz dual core cpu. 4gb of ram. 64gb free storage space (update size go reach 50gb) it does not support 32bit laptops only 64bit.

This would put BlueStacks and all other Android emulators out of business. and eat a lot of cash from Google.
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by SocialJustice: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ajilenu:
how dies this chrome book work sef? Does it work like normal laptops? What's the difference between the Chromebook and regular laptops? Would love to learn more.
Google is your friend.
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Semaj77(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

One day, people who rejected you will search for you on Google, read about you in newspapers, and stay glued to watch you on TV.

But You Need To Just Keep On Working Harddd.

cool

Some people may not break through their difficulties or struggles even if they work harder than everyone , some are born lucky while some not so lucky , this is life. But we just have to keep trying our best whether we are rejected or accepted , whether we succeed or not , that is life.

3 Likes

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Ajilenu: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Premiumwriter:

You can now install some android apps but the main deal is the chrome browser. From there you can use Google docs, sheets, drive and everything.

okay. Thanks a lot. But one can't play games not doing some bit of software work on it yeah?
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Xenry:
Oga motivational speaker, na only your village people dey watch you for TV, and na them dey search u for Google.
have hope!

1 Like

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Josywhyte: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
I no like anything windows,most especially for phone
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by emmnprince(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Xenry:

You no see the guy moniker ni
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Noted
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Kaodek(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Paxxcarl:
omo windows phones are still in production?
I doubt it
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Emeka71(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice information.
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Xdesign79: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
Laptop is outdated.
The future is mobile phones.
Lol...u need a brain reset I swear.
Phone the future?

1 Like

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by PotatoSalad(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
dolarland:
for now phone don't have that power
You're wrong.
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by manhaley5: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:
Windows 11 out? shocked shocked

Time for me to buy some Microsoft stocks and watch it closely from now till December.

It will give me some cool $$$$ profits cool

You follow?
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by BrazilAirport: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nicenvwiew and concept
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Fanuchi007: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Premiumwriter:

Chrome book is basically for children or people who want a phone that looks like a laptop. If u gonna be really business oriented and productive with a laptop, don't buy that shit called chromebook!!!

1 Like

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by imagrg(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
On Android phones too?
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Isaactroy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Where is adamumu garba, let him go and negotiate with them o, so that they can add COW-IE to the list grin grin cheesy
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by dolarland(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
PotatoSalad:

You're wrong.
So u will use alienware high end computer power to compare s21 ultra.

2 Likes

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by nurain150(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by PotatoSalad(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
dolarland:

So u will use alienware high end computer power to compare s21 ultra.
Go read about windows support for ARM devices.
Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by dolarland(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Go read about windows support for ARM devices.
No mater what u can't compare phone power to laptop, ur phone will never run heavy computer apps

1 Like

Re: Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know by Gjmff: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Browse And Download With MTN Simple Server For PC / Internet Speed Rank In Africa; Ghana 1st & Nigeria 9th / Crazy Laptop Won't Stop Draining My Data (help!!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.