Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Morocco Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Morocco Tourist Visa (10671 Views)

Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hi,

Anyone who recently processed a tourist Visa for Morocco, how long is the application review process?

Thanks

Modified: it takes 10 working days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2021
Nchabuomo:
Hi,

Anyone who recently processed a tourist Visa for Morocco, how long is the application review process?

Thanks

Person never go to Morocco recently from this side?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by dalass(f): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Person never go to Morocco recently from this side?

To go do wetin for Morocco

4 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2021
dalass:

To go do wetin for Morocco

Lol vacation

1 Like

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by davdandam(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nchabuomo:
Hi,

Thanks

Modified: it takes 10 working days

Can you share how you went about getting the tourist visa

1 Like

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
davdandam:

Can you share how you went about getting the tourist visa

Sure.

I applied in Abuja. The visa processing took 10 working days I think. After applying I paid 30k abi an 35k cash as visa fee which is refundable if the visa is denied.

Documents:
1. Bank Statements
2. Letter of introduction (self written)
3. Payslips
4. Filled Visa Form
5. Passport (old & new)
6. Travel Insurance
7. Accomodation details
8. Flight itinerary
9. NIN slip (I found this very weird as I didn't even initially have one but had to go get it after the people at the embassy insisted that I need to submit one)

You do not need to book an appointment, they offer drop-ins (Submission Monday-Thursday 10:30-1pm)

Got 6 months, multiple entry.

Let me know if you have any other questions

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by davdandam(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Sure.

I applied in Abuja. The visa processing took 10 working days I think. After applying I paid 30k abi an 35k cash as visa fee which is refundable if the visa is denied.

Documents:
1. Bank Statements
3. Payslips
4. Filled Visa Form
5. Passport (old & new)
6. Travel Insurance
7. Accomodation details
8. Flight itinerary
9. NIN slip (I found this very weird as I didn't even initially have one but had to go get it after the people at the embassy insisted that I need to submit one)

You do not need to book an appointment, they offer drop-ins (Submission Monday-Thursday 10:30-1pm)

Thanks a lot I'll get back if I need more assistance

1 Like

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by pufframmy: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
cool
Nchabuomo:

Sure.

Documents:
1. Bank Statements
3. Payslips
4. Filled Visa Form
5. Passport (old & new)
6. Travel Insurance
7. Accomodation details
8. Flight itinerary

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by cucumbar: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Sure.

Documents:
1. Bank Statements
3. Payslips
4. Filled Visa Form
5. Passport (old & new)
6. Travel Insurance
7. Accomodation details
8. Flight itinerary

please, how does one get to make flight reservations?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
cucumbar:
please, how does one get to make flight reservations?

In my case, I paid for the flight i.e Royal AirM
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by dehiero: 2:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Sure.

Documents:
1. Bank Statements
3. Payslips
4. Filled Visa Form
5. Passport (old & new)
6. Travel Insurance
7. Accomodation details
8. Flight itinerary

How much did you use for the statement of account... Can I use a sponsors?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2021
dehiero:

How much did you use for the statement of account... Can I use a sponsors?

Accommodation and flights are prepaid, so once you have enough to cover your feeding, miscellaneous and a bit after then it's fine.

Yes regarding sponsoring just make sure their a clear relationship between the sponsor and the person being sponsored.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by dehiero: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Accommodation and flights are prepaid, so once you have enough to cover your feeding, miscellaneous and a bit after then it's fine.

Yes regarding sponsoring just make sure their a clear relationship between the sponsor and the person being sponsored.
Is 2M good enough for the statement of account for a week trip?
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2021
dehiero:

Is 2M good enough for the statement of account for a week trip?

Yeah that's fine.

Just show source of income and note accommodation and flights has to be prepaid.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by cucumbar: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Yeah that's fine.

Just show source of income and note accommodation and flights has to be prepaid.
you mean this must have been paid for in full before applying for the visa?

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2021
cucumbar:
you mean this must have been paid for in full before applying for the visa?

Yes, that's what I did and that was my understanding of the requirement as set by the Morrocan Kingdom
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Chiefholloway: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
In case of next time, you don't have to book the flight and pay. There are services you can use to book a flight for visa application purposes without paying and it totally acceptable
Nchabuomo:

In my case, I paid for the flight i.e Royal AirM

4 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by ayorins(m): 2:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Yeah that's fine.

How did you get your travel insurance? And do I need any documentation for being self employed since I haven’t registered my company but I have a good bank statement?
I’m planning to go for vacation next month too
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2021
ayorins:

How did you get your travel insurance? And do I need any documentation for being self employed since I haven’t registered my company but I have a good bank statement?
I’m planning to go for vacation next month too

I normally have a running travel insurance as I do an annual plan. You can check Allianz. I don't know if they require documentation of being self employed. You can call the embassy and ask.

4 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 2:01am On May 09, 2022
Do they have submission center in Lagos ?

Nchabuomo:

Sure.

Documents:
1. Bank Statements
3. Payslips
4. Filled Visa Form
5. Passport (old & new)
6. Travel Insurance
7. Accomodation details
8. Flight itinerary

4 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 11:08am On May 09, 2022
AskGod07:

Do they have submission center in Lagos ?

Not that am aware of. I know some travel agents can do the submission for you if you do not want to go to Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by greeners222(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2022
Can I just forward my application to there embassy in Abj.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 9:49pm On May 09, 2022
Thanks very much bro, you have been helpful as well on Uk thread. Please do you apply as self employed as in business owner or employee? Because you didn’t mention any of work related docs only self intro letter.

Also can I use the Morocco visa to apply for PTA at the bank?

Nchabuomo:

Not that am aware of. I know some travel agents can do the submission for you if you do not want to go to Abuja.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 4:39am On May 10, 2022
AskGod07:

Thanks very much bro, you have been helpful as well on Uk thread. Please do you apply as self employed as in business owner or employee? Because you didn’t mention any of work related docs only self intro letter.

Also can I use the Morocco visa to apply for PTA at the bank?

No problem, happy to be of help. I am an employee. I normally just use my payslips and that's all. In the self-introduction letter, I also mention where I work and what I do.

Yes, you can use the visa to apply for PTA at the bank.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 9:30am On May 10, 2022
Please update me if you have successfully forward your application to embassy in Abuja or see any certify agent to help ? I will also update you if I see anyone .

I don’t think I can visit Abuja

greeners222:
Can I just forward my application to there embassy in Abj.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 9:43am On May 10, 2022
Thanks bro, the problem I’m having now is that I can’t have chance to visit Abuja.

Nchabuomo:

No problem, happy to be of help. I am an employee. I normally just use my payslips and that's all. In the self-introduction letter, I also mention where I work and what I do.

Yes, you can use the visa to apply for PTA at the bank.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 10:12am On May 10, 2022
AskGod07:

Thanks bro, the problem I’m having now is that I can’t have chance to visit Abuja.

Depending on your location you might be able to find travel agents that can do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 10:59pm On May 11, 2022
I reside in Lagos , bro please do you have anyone who can help me ?

Nchabuomo:

Depending on your location you might be able to find travel agents that can do it for you.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 4:07am On May 12, 2022
AskGod07:

I reside in Lagos , bro please do you have anyone who can help me ?

I don't. Maybe call the embassy they might have trusted/approved agents that they work with.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 6:24am On May 12, 2022
Nchabuomo:

I don't. Maybe call the embassy they might have trusted/approved agents that they work with.

Good morning bro,

I sent you a message on Nairaland please check your email.

Wanna discuss something with you

Thanks
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by Nchabuomo: 12:49pm On May 15, 2022
AskGod07:

Good morning bro,

I sent you a message on Nairaland please check your email.

Wanna discuss something with you

Thanks

Hi man, responded.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by AskGod07: 10:43am On May 16, 2022
Good morning, sorry I didn’t got your response but I have resend another email @comfort

Thanks

Nchabuomo:

Hi man, responded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Marathon Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets / Dana Air Introduces ‘smart Booking’ On Whatsapp / My Chances In Netherlands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.