Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Is The Name Of This Fruit? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (771 Views)

What's The English Name Of This Fruit. / What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language / What Is This Fruit Called In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by abat4real37(f): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Please does anyone know the name of this fruit?

Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by psucc(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nyiyo (in my local parlance)

Guy, it has almost gone extinct. Where are from? Na real local boys go know this oooo! And indomie generation can never relate.

Those old good days when men were boys!
Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by abat4real37(f): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by abat4real37(f): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
psucc:
Nyiyo (in my local parlance)

Guy, it has almost gone extinct. Where are from? Na real local boys go know this oooo! And indomie generation can never relate.

Those old good days when men were boys!
Osogbo, and most people don't know it someone just told me is edible
Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by psucc(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2021
abat4real37:
Osogbo, and most people don't know it someone just told me is edible
Edible. Bros, the thing sweet die.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Fruit? by MIMOSAXY(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
i think it's Anono Squamosa

(1) (Reply)

Ogunstate Baker / Guess The Name Of This Food? / How I Cooked Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.