Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros (23636 Views)

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Alvaro Morata Says He Would Sign A 10-year Contract With Chelsea / Epl:alvaro Morata Says England Life Is Stressful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by tutudesz: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
dudusky007:
Even ayegbeni wen miss golden chance 4 touchline wen 4 take us go quarter final 4 world cup dem no threaten him family, na just group stage 4 euros dem dey worry ur own. Mtchew..wahala really be like police,u call am u pay..u no call am u pay
Him family members receive insults O!!
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Ezelect: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
I pity the young lad, but somedays are like that for most players
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Seunfretty: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Will he just work on his finish ...atleast that will save him the stress if aving go face the media everytine ....although threatening his family is way too far but Morata is still one of the most wasteful striker in Europe...am even convinced he will tope that chat....his nt just going to score some goals ...and some few times he does but most times u can get he he will miss the chance
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Judolisco(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol rashford senior brother and werner's cousin has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by witworth(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Truth be told, the Morata guys is a useless guy on the pitch, he only keeps getting favors from coaches, only God knows why.
If you watch him play, he plays like an slowpoke most times. Sometimes it's more terrible how he loses the ball often than the chances he misses.
Though football is not easy, but these guys get paid a lot much.
But see this life self o, And during their last game, even as he missed the penalty, most of the spanish fans applauded him a lot when he was substituted for maybe his contribution or just to lift his spirit. Yet some people will still go back to boo him and his family with even death threats. Next time his head go correct.
And if he knows he can't bear it, let another person be taking the penalties na, afterall if e enter shootout, no be only him go play the five penalties.

2 Likes

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by tuzle(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:
Guy your own na small O!! Compare to watin yakubu aiyegbeni receive cheesy
and some people will say penalty is easy to score. See what somebody father is missing.
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Sameboy8888(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
deeda00:
Someome should translate this to Yoruba
"I bought pepper that is not good"

who be this goat again. Here be like yoruba school?
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Obakashdee(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Otar:
I actually feel for him. No player actually plans to miss chances. And yet they always suffer for it everytime. Meanwhile this morata guy, with all the complaints of how wasteful he is, yet dude has played for some of Europe's top top clubs. Chelsea, Real Madrid, Atleti, Juve. That's a career CV that many players would kill to have including the so called better players

Career cv with nothing tangible to show for it, I reject it cool shocked

3 Likes

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by cardoctor(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Run
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by tutudesz: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
tuzle:
and some people will say penalty is easy to score. See what somebody father is missing.
Penalty is the hardest, because the keeper may save or you may miss
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by ImDStar: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin
kenzysmith:
When you want to play a quick corner but u see only morata there
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by ihesiuloa(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
deeda00:

Wow.. You are very creative! I love that.

2 Likes

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Mrbenny001: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
I buy pepper we no good... Translate it to Yoruba..morata tio da grin
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Blakpot: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Penalty is the hardest, because the keeper may save or you may miss

Or u may score... Unless ur name is Moratta.
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by LegitLexLuthor(m): 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Karleb:

That's the kind of success that's attached to a birthplace.

He's Spanish, most Spanish players play for big clubs.

it doesn't have anything to do with him being Spanish. He's that good even though misses chances after chances, he does other things like hold up play, pressing, passing and he never stops running and to cap it all, he does get in good goal scoring position and coaches would always bet on such player regardless of how woeful they're in front of goal.

1 Like

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Karleb(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2021
LegitLexLuthor:
it doesn't have anything to do with him being Spanish. He's that good even though misses chances after chances, he does other things like hold up play, pressing, passing and he never stops running and to cap it all, he does get in good goal scoring position and coaches would always bet on such player regardless of how woeful they're in front of goal.

Will he be opportune to play for such big clubs if he were a Nigerian with his current qualities?
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Karleb(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2021
Obakashdee:

Career cv with nothing tangible to show for it, I reject it cool shocked

You don't know what you're saying.
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Obakashdee(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Karleb:

You don't know what you're saying.

Teach me please, please teach me I’m ready to learn! There’s nothing to show for such a cv, no individual award throughout his stays and he is almost 28, cannot put a foot down and cement his place in any place, please rest. But teach me sha

1 Like

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by LegitLexLuthor(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Karleb:

Will he be opportune to play for such big clubs if he were a Nigerian with his current qualities?
well iheanacho is not that clinical and he's managed to play for one of the biggest club in England and even now he's still playing for one of the best team in EPL. There's more to football than just goalscoring. There's a reason why klopp is starting firmino week in week out even though he's not the most clinical in front of goal.

1 Like

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by UKBobo(m): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2021
This football thing is too much - many fans are too immature to actually be emotionally involved in this sport. They should stick to collecting Lego or village knock-outs
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Karleb(m): 1:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Obakashdee:

Teach me please, please teach me I’m ready to learn! There’s nothing to show for such a cv, no individual award throughout his stays and he is almost 28, cannot put a foot down and cement his place in any place, please rest. But teach me sha

Google "Morara Trophies".

2 Likes

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Davidzy23(m): 1:19am On Jun 26, 2021
deeda00:

Morata ti o da..

1 Like

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Karleb(m): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2021
LegitLexLuthor:
well iheanacho is not that clinical and he's managed to play for one of the biggest club in England and even now he's still playing for one of the best team in EPL. There's more to football than just goalscoring. There's a reason why klopp is starting firmino week in week out even though he's not the most clinical in front of goal.

Senior man was chased from City to Leicester.

Leicester City is still behind Arsenal and Tottenham in EPL.

Morata went from Real Madrid to Juventus back to Real Madrid to Chelsea to Atletico Madrid (3rd best team in Spain) to Juventus while misfiring. A Nigerian would have been relegated to small clubs.

Birthplace and country of residence play a major roles in one's journey in life.

4 Likes

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by deeda00: 1:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Sameboy8888:

who be this goat again. Here be like yoruba school?
I'm not the cause of your depression, Ode

1 Like

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by TLION(m): 1:48am On Jun 26, 2021
NobleSeed:
watin happened to samuel et'o fit still repeat itself ooh..just saying shal.
. Watin happen to Samuel eto abeg tell me
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Pio44: 3:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Y u no score na
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Jeetech01(m): 5:32am On Jun 26, 2021
Very wrong signal coming from fans.

No one is above mistake
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by NobleSeed(m): 5:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Fate played a cruel one on Samuel Eto'o Fils, as he blasted his second spot kick 2 heaven, 2 lead d lions out of AFCON in 2006. Previously, during the qualifiers, Pierre Wome had his house burnt for missing a spotkick:
TLION:
. Watin happen to Samuel eto abeg tell me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes / Usain "Lightning" Bolt Wins 100m Final / Asisat Oshoala Scored In Her Barcelona Debut This Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.