Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries (18027 Views)

Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike / Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Olukat(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Anambra is blessed with real men

2 Likes

Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
With these calibre of people, how much will someone give to influence them. These men are made already, whosoever that emerge from this wort it.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Ugonna62: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:
automatic delegates grin court case go many for ground and INEC go just dey grin now
PDP is smart here,any litigation is dead on arrival,after all they complied with the court judgment and authomatic delegates is in line with their party constitution,infact they dribled their enemies hands down.

3 Likes

Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by cardoctor(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Work son start
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by tutudesz: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ugonna62:
PDP is smart here,any litigation is dead on arrival,after all they complied with the court judgment and authomatic delegates is in line with their party constitution,infact they dribled their enemies hands down.
The candidates and both exco are the problem here, candidates will take the party to court for using automatic delegates.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Benitoh: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Apga all the way. Maduka is my name sake and also a good choice, but he needs to wait after soludo solution he will emerge under apga platform and be voted in as governor. Pdp and apc is a BIG NO in my Anambra State.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Ugonna62: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

The candidates and both exco are the problem here, candidates will take the party to court for using automatic delegates.
As long as their is a provision for authomatic delegate in their party constitution,the candidates have no choice than to abide by it,any litigation as a result of this will just amount to mere academic execise or unessecary busybody.

1 Like

Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by tutudesz: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ugonna62:
As long as their is a provision for authomatic delegate in their party constitution,the candidates have no choice than to abide by it,any litigation as a result of this will just amount to mere academic execise or unessecary busybody.
You know our legal system can be funny sometimes and anything is possible in Nigeria grin
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Ugonna62: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

You know our legal system can be funny sometimes and anything is possible in Nigeria grin
You are right bro.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by adriano50: 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Jonathan39: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2021
You see this your nonsense Story, keep it to yourself. Ojukwu is a hero, but enough of APGA using his name only during election, we will teach them a lesson.
Nonexistent:
Does Anambra have APC candidate? I trust Anambra people. They will deal with any idiot who tries to manipulate elections. Anambra and their APGA can never be separated and they will also not disappoint the great Ojukwu.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Jonathan39: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2021
You see this your nonsense Story, keep it to yourself. Ojukwu is a hero, but enough of APGA using his name only during election
Nonexistent:
Does Anambra have APC candidate? I trust Anambra people. They will deal with any idiot who tries to manipulate elections. Anambra and their APGA can never be separated and they will also not disappoint the great Ojukwu.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Jonathan39: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Who know you for Anambra grin grin
Benitoh:
Apga all the way. Maduka is my name sake and also a good choice, but he needs to wait after soludo solution he will emerge under apga platform and be voted in as governor. Pdp and apc is a BIG NO in my Anambra State.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by airsaylongcome: 3:00am On Jun 26, 2021
chrisxxx:
Maduka looks like Anambra governor. Anambra governors have a peculiar look.

It's his "anya 4:30". Soludo has that look too. I will prefer Soludo who has some political experience in Nigeria to Maduka. It's not all this "philanthropy" thing Maduka is doing. Okorocha did more and ended up building statue all over the place
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Kingpele:
Apga all the way ,that Sen Ugochukwu UBA is the most senior brother of Andy and chris UBA both from my village but this ugo guy is very gentle and generous with out any pride ,I wish he would come out for Anambra gubernatorial election in future in APGA cos in Anambra we don't need any broom or a useless umbrella ,this is ikemba state and ikemba is APGA

Anything from Ubah family is a failed option. No matter his gentleness,his agboro brother will come in. We will not make another mistake on them again
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Solsix(m): 5:19am On Jun 26, 2021
PDP is now transparent in thier dealings, unlike because delegate list are shrouded in secrecy. May the best man win today
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Teejay13(m): 5:21am On Jun 26, 2021
The only thing Nigerians know how to do best.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Jeetech01(m): 5:30am On Jun 26, 2021
There own business and not mine
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Who this list epp
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by moshino(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2021
deeda00:
So we should fry sand?

If you're hungry for sand, then fry some and eat.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by TimJames042(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2021
Have seen the performance of APC, APGA & PDP, compared to the current situation of the country. I've concluded that the devil (PDP) you know is far better than the angel (APC, APGA) you don't know.

Besides what can they say about PDP other than looting yet things weren't hard, even this current administration has looted more than what PDP looted in 16 years just in 6 years & we are groaning.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by 1Dray(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Feggie3:
Can these people just stop filling this front page with this Anambra trash. They should do their election and leave us in peace.
I thought they said they are Biafran and not Nigeria.

Everybody should just gettat!!

These are the ones on your side of one Nigeria. These are the ones sabotaging our efforts in getting freedom. You should be celebrating them because they are in your camp. We dash una all of them.
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by 1Dray(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2021
What are we supposed to do with this rubbish list?
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by clothingonline(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2021
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch
Re: List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries by POMPEY1: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
ArinzeAnthony03:
Maduka all the way... I just like that man.

HONESTLY, I WISH HIM GOODLUCK BUT MADUKA IS MAKING A BIG MISTAKE.... HOW CAN YOU HAVE A BIG HOSPITAL IN AMERICA WHICH ONE OF THE BEST... INSTEAD OF YOU TO FOCUS YOUR ENERGY THERE & GET HEALTH RELATED CONTRACT // APPOINTMENT FROM AMERICAN GOVT. U LEAVE COME DEY DO GOVERNORSHIP WEY U KNOW SAY DEM GO RIG AM... IF I AM OPPORTUNE TO GO ABROAD, I SWEAR I NO DEY COME BACK EXCEPT I WAN VISIT MY FAMILY.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections / Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.