Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Hello Zombies Are You Tired To Call The Igbos Dot Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hello Zombies Are You Tired To Call The Igbos Dot Nation (199 Views)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Zombies Are You Tired To Call The Igbos Dot Nation by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
I have noticed that the zombies on nairaland have stopped to call the igbos Dot nation...

Wetting happen.... grin

According to the zombies when Buhari called the igbos Dot in a circle they rejoice, when the igbos take the insult and see it as a an opportunity and a previlage all the zombies came to tell us that Buhari was referring to the IPOB not the igbos...

Zombies then who is IPOB,
IPOB are igbos but igbos are not IPOB, igbos are BIAFRANS...

Igbos matter we continue to confuse you......

Minmaqlizard
Heli anus
Monofool
Ojiofor bingo aka meka fool
Juliusmalema ashawo
Tinubu advocate zombie
Sarki fool
All the Buhari supporters and APC SUPPORTERS are useless...
Quote me make I insult you...
Foools grin
Adamu the mumu
Lia the liar
Buhari the bingo and badluck
Tinubu the vulture and criminal
Pantami the anus and terrorist
Osinbanjo the njo, ugly ape..
Oshimole the frog
Muric the mumuric
AREWA the terrorist shoe shiners and suyer sellers..
APC the zombies party

Make person help me tell Garba say he is a big fooooool.....
A bigger fooooooooooooool
A big big fooooool..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Hello Zombies Are You Tired To Call The Igbos Dot Nation by Jostoman: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Don't mind those zombies
Re: Hello Zombies Are You Tired To Call The Igbos Dot Nation by nairanaira12: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yenefa's father's house is being overrun by bandits, but he/she is too busy focusing on Igbos. By the time s/he wakes up from his/her misplaced priority, bandits might have chased him/her and his/her entire family to Niger Republic or Cameroon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Zombies Are You Tired To Call The Igbos Dot Nation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
What is the meaning of the Dot on the HEADSLAMERS...
Before you insult person you first check yourself, Garba the mumu called the igbos Dot but he carries a coconut Dot on his forehead... Which means a fool...
Re: Hello Zombies Are You Tired To Call The Igbos Dot Nation by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafraworld:
[s]I have noticed that the zombies on nairaland have stopped to call the igbos Dot nation...

Wetting happen.... grin

According to the zombies when Buhari called the igbos Dot in a circle they rejoice, when the igbos take the insult and see it as a an opportunity and a previlage all the zombies came to tell us that Buhari was referring to the IPOB not the igbos...

Zombies then who is IPOB,
IPOB are igbos but igbos are not IPOB, igbos are BIAFRANS...

Igbos matter we continue to confuse you......

Minmaqlizard
Heli anus
Monofool
Ojiofor bingo aka meka fool
Juliusmalema ashawo
Tinubu advocate zombie
Sarki fool
All the Buhari supporters and APC SUPPORTERS are useless...
Quote me make I insult you...
Foools grin
Adamu the mumu
Lia the liar
Buhari the bingo and badluck
Tinubu the vulture and criminal
Pantami the anus and terrorist
Osinbanjo the njo, ugly ape..
Oshimole the frog
Muric the mumuric
AREWA the terrorist shoe shiners and suyer sellers..
APC the zombies party

Make person help me tell Garba say he is a big fooooool.....
A bigger fooooooooooooool
A big big fooooool..... grin
[/s]

Idiot non of your post ever has sense stupid southern slave
Re: Hello Zombies Are You Tired To Call The Igbos Dot Nation by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

Idiot non of your post ever has sense stupid southern slave

I know you must quote me..... Bingo....
Senselocked that's why you can't see anything wrong in Buhari regime.... You are destined to be poor....
Otule...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Happy With Massive Entry For 4th National Msmes Awards / If Alameisigh Can Smuggle Out Of U.k. Prison Why Asking How Mnk Arrested In U.k. / Lg Elections To Be A Walk Over For Pdp As Apc Candidates Swim Deep In Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.