Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) (121457 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by buJu234: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Self defense.. why didn't she stab his leg..?

But instend she stabbed his neck.. this is murder no longer self defense..

Same thing with late George floyd
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Lewisdinho(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Over wicked my brother. She deserves to rot in hell
pekisdgee:
The girl. is wicked
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, as much as I don't subscribe to the nonsense he posted, yet your wish for him holds no substance...

Circumstances within that man's control led to his death... This is not a case of misfortune or ill-luck.

Let us learn from this tragedy, lead better lives, not wishing evil upon one another.

That's a horrible way to die, no one deserves that, not cheating man or woman. We have seen a man stabbed to death in his sleep by his wife, had his balls cut out and put in his mouth in this same Lagos state. Whether from the wife or side chick, nobody deserves that.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by chiboycue: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2021
DDrey:
Video of discovered dead body of Michael Usifo Ataga, SuperTV CEO surfaces online (Watch video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXetQis4go

I hope we would learn lessons from this unfortunate incidence about the dangers of indulging in secret affairs (adultery and fornication).

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by almarthins(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2021
Kandeed:
That one no do me plenty, na the guys after watching her confession wey still dey yarn she should be released, she look innocent she's doesn't deserve this and that, those guys are very stupid. I'm very sure if the culprit happens to be a guy now these same sect of guys would be the one asking why he isn't lynched yet, he should be hanged on the gallows bla bla.

Plus it seems every lady when caught in the act now use Rape to appeal to emotions. all of them, i've been noticing this they all use Rape to take pity.

Lastly, my pain and heart burns is the fact that she wee not follow Igbos to see and enter their promised land flowing with milk n rising sun

Make add pepper to the injury. The man actually deserve am. E get wife for house with kids. For unknown reason decided to prey on young lady to satisfy his penchant for sex.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Triangles1(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=fati2001 post=103092438]lolz..

see as he lay down like fowl with epilepsy..

A BILLIONAIRE [ just imagine ]
the way he left this earth like a plan paper.

GOOD FOR YOU.

LACK OF CONTENTMENT OVER DO YOU. [/quote

You don't know what will be your fate oh so take it easy.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2021
DDrey:
Video of discovered dead body of Michael Usifo Ataga, SuperTV CEO surfaces online (Watch video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXetQis4go

he died here on earth but will wake up in another world to give account of his life to GOD. Rest in peace if you find it!!
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by pussyphilia(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2021
If you're a sugar daddy that wants to carry small girls, the rule is to first spoil her silly with cash and gifts! That way, you go show impression of a caring man to her.

No go dey form smart, red pill or whatever with such girls. Leave red pilling for the evening newspapers and small boys.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2021
Tonitoniton:
What a waste!

The success people are crying to have is sending some to early grave
I just can't understand again.
Just imagine.
Banana Island, Job, CEO, House, wife, kids, car, Phone, money...
E no still reach you?
Haba!
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Is04970: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2021
Kandeed:
That one no do me plenty, na the guys after watching her confession wey still dey yarn she should be released, she look innocent she's doesn't deserve this and that, those guys are very stupid. I'm very sure if the culprit happens to be a guy now these same sect of guys would be the one asking why he isn't lynched yet, he should be hanged on the gallows bla bla.

Plus it seems every lady when caught in the act now use Rape to appeal to emotions. all of them, i've been noticing this they all use Rape to take pity.

Lastly, my pain and heart burns is the fact that she wee not follow Igbos to see and enter their promised land flowing with milk n rising sun
Those calling for her release are flaties.
They always defend criminals from the erosion ridden redmudland.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by HEAVEN4444: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2021
josilcool:
Man should start praying for God fearing side chick
this this some kind of oxymoron ? a God fearing adulterer ? foolishness kee you dia

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by adonainana: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Kai a whole billionaire
House in banana island

Killed by a 21 yr old tenant in yaba

This is why i sometimes encourage my friends to either date or have side chicks amongst thier class even though they might bill you more or not want to sleep with you or be impressed by your money

For security reasons, you can’t mingle with some people, I learnt my lesson when I became friends with some locals in Ibadan and was giving money to police at checkpoints almost everyday. Allowing people to call me boss.
The day armed robbers busted my house it was like shock.

Also men I think it’s high time we chased girls less although I know kanji na one bastard like that every time wen one is honey you sha want to enter something no matter what no matter the age

But come to think of it it’s nothing except a piece of skin and imagine you were a female don’t you think you will find it strange that men just want you for your piece of skin and nothing else

Even it’s because we are chasing women too much is why there are now feminists and all.

Honestly if you fashi some of these women and bone and don’t look their side most of them will become irrelevant

100 percent I assure you
It’s because there is demand that’s what there is supply

Honestly chasing women costs so much money and sometimes moderation is key

Rip to the big boss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Phraences: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

LACK OF CONTENTMENT OVER DO YOU.

Almost everybody in this Nigeria is not contended. Whether in areas of money, marriage or sex life, there's always discontent somewhere.

Because this man was caught in the act, everybody is forming saint. I am sure for some.men it is jealousy sef that they are too poor for beautiful women to be following them. When they are rich they will probably do worse.

He who is without sin should cast the first stone.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

You are an idiot, walaihi. You lack common sense, Are you contended with your life

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Kdon2: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Harddiskng:
This guy’s injury are too severe to be afflicted in self defense as the babe claimed.

Same self-defense and there is not a single mark on the girl’s body? When he is bigger than her, how naa?

You are very correct!
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Lahiko: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2021
Chai, just see how beautiful she is. No one will think she capable of doing this..
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Lightorder: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

helloooooooooo?! Are you for reaaaaaal !!!!!!
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by neyyoh: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2021
The free her comments on social media from naija women saying she's pretty and looks innocent were disgusting.

The disregard for role of substance abuse , saying it's normal were equally appalling.

Drug's & greed played a big role here both in the girl's personal life and the actual murder.

It's all down to low impulse control.. women who smoke are Indeed dangerous.

Cannabis, loud are not benign as most Nigerians make it out to be, as they can alter the mind.

Stop drug abuse and greed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by bluefilm: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2021
The pussy man is gone.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by MarketDispatch: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2021
Wow
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Phraences: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, as much as I don't subscribe to the nonsense he posted, yet your wish for him holds no substance...

Circumstances within that man's control led to his death... This is not a case of misfortune or ill-luck.

Let us learn from this tragedy, lead better lives, not wishing evil upon one another.

Learn from what? Is he the first one to cheat?! When something wants to happen, it happens abeg.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2021
daniwise:

You talk like a big fool.Who told you living a good life guarantees dying a good death? Refrain from judging others in order not to be judged.we are only fortunate to still be counted among the living.what goes around surely comes around.Be very wary of how u speak about the dead.

Is like u are among the souls living a reckless life down on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Masterkernel1: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2021
donbachi:
Dis looks like a premeditated murder.

Yeah.... The events that followed his demise, like withdrawal of cash using his ATM etc.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2021
RIP
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Sophy22(f): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2021
I feel for the wife and kids.
Nobody should blame her for not mourning her husband.
I pray she gather her momentum back soonest.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by DLuciano: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

you that's talking like this, you have soon forgotten that one day, you also taste death and will lie down motionless.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Sirjosephson: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2021
1000 ways to die
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Dikaveli(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

Is billion that easy to make?

So you made him billionaire in death?
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Glink2018(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

If he is your brother, would you type this nonsense...
Your sense of reasoning is dormant
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by MadamExcellency: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
sometimes I wonder what humans want in life..

flee from evil deeds [no more way ] they wouldn't listen.. but after the deed,they will blame the innocent Lucifer. sad sad

Lucifer aka Satan can never be innocent.

The deed was masterminded by Lucifer and commissioned by the Lady.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2021
kingthreat:

You never know how it will be. Or how that day will come.

That's why it's good to live a rightful path.
Because death tells no one he's coming.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by eyinjuege: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

It's really not funny.
A man has just lost his life, a woman her husband and 2 children their father.
Because he cheated on his wife doesn't mean he deserved to die.
I'm sure even his wife wouldn't have wished him death because he cheated.
Both men and women step out on their marriages all the time, but that doesn't mean they deserve to be condemned to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.