Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) (121437 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Deering1008: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2021
This is lie from the pit of hell, no lady will sleep in the same house with a married man without already preparing her mind that they’ll have a lot of sex.. She’s only trying to play victim if you digest her confession very well. This girl is a murderer
DDrey:
Video of discovered dead body of Michael Usifo Ataga, SuperTV CEO surfaces online (Watch video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXetQis4go

2 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by BarrSly: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Meeehhnnn dude you got a long way to go! Where did I mention that murder in the kitchen is different from murder in the toilet

Go and listen to her confession where she said the fight/struggle ensued INSIDE THE KITCHEN! Then come back and read my write up.

All I am simply saying is, does her confession corroborate with the physical evidence? If yes then the prosecution has failed to prove premeditated murder beyond reasonable doubt.

Secondly I am not talking from the point of view of the investigator (the investigator even has nothing to do in this case all he has to do is do his investigation and submit results to the PROSECUTION)I speak rather from the stand point of defense.

Simply put, my client says the fight took place in the kitchen, physical evidence shows his body was discovered in the kitchen, the balance of probability is in our favor that self defense was the intent of my client as opposed to premeditated murder being suggested by the prosecution and the court has said overtime that “crime must be proven beyond reasonable doubt” this the prosecution has failed to do. see the case of R v CHIKELO.

VULCAN:
Let me just drop two pertinent question that unravels you no 2 wrote.

1.Who told you that WHERE you kill a person in a house determines whether it's manslaughter or murder? Just because she claims he tried to rape her in the kitchen and then his body being found in the kitchen does not mean that her claim is true.

2. Will any serious investigator value the details of her confession beyond tissue paper considering she based her actions on attempted rape whereas he sent her money to book the airbnb?

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Womanizer(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Who leaked the pics? angry

This is a very insensitive act!

3 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2021
First pic looks like he is taking a selfie in front of his own dead body grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
winnerolivia:
Why is this lady still alive? undecided

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy grin
Jeez!!
See question!! shocked cheesy
But are you a Lady??

Truth is d Girl is a Murderer!! You use KNIFE on a man unharmed and call it Self-defence!!

Self defense against Wat??
Over a Pussy transaction.. undecided

Most Clowns are supporting her!!

N In Baba Ijesha case, Everybody was screaming Die, Die, Die angry
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Charlie2020(f): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
donbachi:
Dis looks like a premeditated murder.
. He was most likely drugged and stabbed to death. If Chidinma acted in self defense as she claimed, should have reported the incident to police, rather she sneaked out of the lodge with the victims iPhone and ATM card among other things

3 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Toni19: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Will she ever get someone to marry her if she even surrender her life to Jesus today?
Think future before you do anything. If what will manifest your destiny is in little honest life, do it and move on. RIP TO LIFE
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by witworth(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
The same people that says we should not insult a dead man are the same that says there's no insult in saying a dead man is dead.
But truth be told, see how this useless man now put his wife and family in pains and sorrow. What is wrong with being faithful to your wife self. Or at least try to control your temperament or aggressiveness even when you cheat. It pays a lot to be careful.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by DonroxyII: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
BarrSly:

The body position of this man tells a lot.

1. If she said the fight ensued in the kitchen, was that where the body was discovered and this picture taken?
2. I would conclude this was manslaughter if indeed that is where his body was discovered.
3. I would have said it’s murder had it been he was discovered in a position like a bed, sofa etc.
4. He died facing up which means she had power over him proving the theory that she must have drugged him before the act therefore making it murder and not manslaughter.

In law to prove death, two things are important;

1. Mens Rea (mental premeditation)
2. Actus Rea (Actual killing) which has been proven.
You prove actus and mens rea we have murder. However with the way it’s going, Mens Rea is yet to be proven so she might get away on manslaughter...

Discovey ID don do me bad thing. grin

RIP.

Autopsy will help get to the root of the matter whether drugs is involved .... !!
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Meedon: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Men, learn how to control your dick.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by fati2001(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
josilcool:
Man should start praying for God fearing side chick

and the devil to cancel ur name from the book of life. and dashin u a short life span so that you can feast together.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by ibtommy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Someone's father my foot. Better thank God God didn't give you such a father.
Murjem:
Your father!!! (if at all you have even have one ) Bastard like you...

I don't blame you, I blame those Nairaland fools hyping you up and down...

How dare you make all these ill statements against a dead person, someone's father and husband..

If he has committed any sin let him be judged by his creator.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Oleys: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
This is totally unprofessional. I wonder what the person who shot this video wanted to achieve? Is the person one of the police investigation team that leaked it for pecuniary gains or a gbeborun or busi bodi?

And if it is a busi bodi, he or she was in a hurry to post so that he or she can collect money from bloggers. Sad

This is common in Nigeria...tampering with evidence of a crime scene. By tampering with the scene, it will be very hard for police to diligently conduct their investigations. If at the end of the day, the investigation is not concluded, we shall l be making noise castigating them not knowing we played a role in it

The same thing happened when Funso Williams was murdered in his bedroom. When are we going to learn this hard lesson of preserving crime scenes?

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
mysticwarrior:
reasonable evidence suggests that she stabbed the man on the neck while he was sleeping, the issue of self defense would be ruled out in court. There are only four major crimes in nigeria

1 Robbery
2 kidnapping
3 murder
4 rape.

One can receive a light sentence and use money to get out of any other crime, but you see the four crimes mention above, they come with harsh punishment and not even your relatives would want to standby you when you are guilty of any of those crimes, that girl is in real big trouble.

LMAO you must be kidding me. You know how many rich Nigerians have gotten away with the crimes you just listed? Think of the D'banj rape case in which he used the same judicial system and police to intimidate the girl into submission.

I personally know a case of the son of one very rich and politically connected man in my former area who killed someone in a drunken bar fight halfway through his term at UNILAG. He was in custody for a few days but a few phone calls and wire transfers later, this guy was in the US enrolled at a new school never to be seen in naija again. His case never even went to trial.

This girl is in trouble not because murder is a 'major crime' in Nigeria but because her father ain't rich. You think police will dare parade Tinubu's daughter like this if she commits the exact same crime? Get real man.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by DonroxyII: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
josilcool:
Man should start praying for God fearing side chick
God Fearing side chick and Prayer to God to aid Evil Adventure.....

When you go to unholy or Holy War just Be prepared to Die !

2 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

see as he lay down like fowl with epilepsy..

A BILLIONAIRE [ just imagine ]
the way he left this earth like a plan paper.

GOOD FOR YOU.

LACK OF CONTENTMENT OVER DO YOU.

modified

my moniker was hacked
I don't know how we define billionaire in this part of the world but to me this guy isn't one. If I can remember properly from the girls speech, it seems he was trying to play a fast one one the girl. He have actually been using her without proper payment.
The dude actually met his match, why on earth did he give her his ATM and pin if wasn't trying to be cunny, big gods like this actually move with cash stacked in their cars. He was never gonna give her anything. At the seeing of cash money runs girls will automatically be in the mode.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by baby124: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Murjem:
Your father!!! (if at all you have even have one ) Bastard like you...

I don't blame you, I blame those Nairaland fools hyping you up and down...

How dare you make all these ill statements against a dead person, someone's father and husband..

If he has committed any sin let him be judged by his creator.

Nonsense.

He did not know he was somebody’s father and husband before disrespecting his family all over Lagos abi? Please leave his family out of it o. He’s on his own with this one, dead or alive. He was behaving like he has no family with small girls. So don’t drag them to cover his shame.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Fanuchi007: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Like I said b4, nobody de talk about the pains wai her school boyfriend is going through sad, I can't imagine the amount of pain he 8s experiencing. Boyfriends no de ever get love for diz country angry
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by RichBoy247: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

see as he lay down like fowl with epilepsy..

A BILLIONAIRE [ just imagine ]
the way he left this earth like a plan paper.

GOOD FOR YOU.

LACK OF CONTENTMENT OVER DO YOU.

modified

my moniker was hacked

Obviously, your brain was hacked also.

Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines, none killed him.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Harmattan123(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Very Stupid man.....
What a shameful death!!!!!
Very disgraceful!!!!!
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by fati2001(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
RichBoy247:

Obviously, your brain was hacked also.

Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines, none killed him.

you have dash out ur soul to poor lucyer.. but don't later blame him..

The wise King Solomon said the adulterer "destroys his own soul".

let me ask you something. [ do you share the same Grace with Solomon? or do you have any idea how he pleases GOD after the deeds ].

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jayrow08: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Make dem slaughter dat girl to pieces
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by judedwriter(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
This murder looks like a deep mystery... Did she do it premeditatedly or in self defense? Or was she assigned as an assassin?

She looks innocent but the evidences are glaring.

This life is very deep....Sex is very deep.

Few minutes of illicit sex can very be very costly, really very costly notwithstanding the pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by planetx: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
chocboi78:
This one na woman wrapper o
How babe go stab u to death!!!
He was drugged

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by maiquel: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
donbachi:
Dis looks like a premeditated murder.
How?
Enlighten us...
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by doneback04: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
What a handsome man, but this girl was sent my someone to kill this man , because after some investigation, they have discovered an international passport bearing someone else name but carries chidimma face on it, and they also discovered 3million from her account which simply means they paid her and promise her that if she kill the man she will leave the country, but thank God she is being apprended.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Oturatetuala(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmmm! When u tell them be faithful in your marriage they won't listen because of 5min enjoyment just look at it. That lady self nawa oo, innocent face evil mind.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by zobyslow: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swx53aTDp8Q
super TV killer video surfaces online
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Lightorder: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jeon:

Yes.
becareful sir.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by petitejolie(f): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kandeed:
That one no do me plenty, na the guys after watching her confession wey still dey yarn she should be released, she look innocent she's doesn't deserve this and that, those guys are very stupid. I'm very sure if the culprit happens to be a guy now these same sect of guys would be the one asking why he isn't lynched yet, he should be hanged on the gallows bla bla.

Plus it seems every lady when caught in the act now use Rape to appeal to emotions. all of them, i've been noticing this they all use Rape to take pity.

Lastly, my pain and heart burns is the fact that she wee not follow Igbos to see and enter their promised land flowing with milk n rising sun
they are mad. Some be saying because he didn’t stay with his wife. Does being a wife automatically makes u a saint. Wives too kill their hubby. Wat is bad is bad and dis girl is a killer. It’s just a pity that a big intelligent man like this died by the hands of a small girl. D man looks tall and strong o.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Preferito(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Harddiskng:
This guy’s injury are too severe to be afflicted in self defense as the babe claimed.

Same self-defense and there is not a single mark on the girl’s body? When he is bigger than her, how naa?
This comment should be taken serious by every one. If she really acted in self defense, then it means there was a struggle between both of them. But at the end of the day she does not have a single scar while his body is mutilated. It's very obvious that she was the one who attacked.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by koyyess: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Rest in 'piss' negroe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.