Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari (27654 Views)

Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons / $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing / Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Gabe427: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Baba chop travel ban grin

6 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by koyeni(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ajala the traveller

5 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by RPG2020(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
A for Apple �
B for Buhari
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Oleys: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Buhari is paranoid of what happened to him in 1985 when he was removed from office

He's always afraid of his shadows.

He's afraid of Endsars protest, IPOB even his deputy Osinbajo. Soon he will afraid of himself

5 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by joyousever(f): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lol.... grin grin if that will reset his leadership brain, better!

3 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by TimeTraveller: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
The despicable level of opposition politics played by the PDP is amusing. They have spent the last 6 years taunting, instead of telling us why they are a better choice.
Their biggest cheerleaders are Igbos who benefitted NOTHING from the party in 16 years! Not even a kilometer of paved road. Buhari is the one resetting their destinies.

Lol, in 2023, they will vote Atiku again, over Moghalu or Obi. ��The slavery continues...

Land of the rising sun ko, tales by moonlight ni���

2 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
iamyemiakins:
PDP just dey talk nonsense these days

Nonsense to only zombies!

4 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by michoim(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
PDP plot against Mr. President has failed. That is what is ailing them(PDP)...
God saves the President. Amen.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Bahamas95(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
What is he always going to the UK to treat sef? Are there no doctors in Nigeria?

Oyibo people go just dey laugh us codedly because of wetin our leaders dey do.

4 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Web2020: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I don't really blame the Europeans, instead I blame my African leaders and their greedy delegates who keeps fooling themselves and keeps relying on European countries like their lives depend on it.
Trust me its only a matter of time the Europeans and western world would completely lock all our external alternatives they provide should Nigeria not agree with their foolish gay law. Humans are being killed like chickens over Nigeria and its already clear now that they have surpassed our military might and only a matter of time before we become a failed state but rather than support Nigeria security, they rather warn their citizens against Nigerians and place treaths and sanctions on us including banning us from purchase of weapons yet terrorist still has access to confisticated weapons. How hypocritical of them?.
Rubbish set of people and I hope this development continues so we can wake up to the reality of what our country is and how to develops..
A typical Nigerian who would blame his rich uncle for his misfortune and defend his biological father. Whose responsibility to take care of a child, your rich uncle or your parent? If you cannot take of your children don't even think of to marry. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by billyG(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Let UK allow him to enter his condition is critical.
Do they want our dear president to die like a coccidiosis infected fowl due to lack of medical care just b/c he ban twitter?

3 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by kennosklint(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
grin very soon everything go cast

3 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Champneys: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
LibertyRep:
Wether Buhari medical trip was suspended or not isn't the issue.

The thing is, he wilfully reneges on his campaign promises without any remorse. That isn't a sign of any famed integrity.

..and please don't tell us he has been seeing his UK doctors for ages before becoming the president. He knew about them before promising to end medical tourism if elected.

Only an idi...ot will continue to parrot and attach any shred on intrgrity to Buhari, what he never had prior to and after getting elected.

It is only fools who dont know history that will continue to deceive themselves about it.

5 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Eriokanmi: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lai Muhammed and Femi Adesina haven't said anything yet. They must be busy by now, thinking of the lies to tell over 200 million Nigerians about the botched trip. They would soon counter this claim by saying, buhari has a lot of issues to sort out at home on insecurity after receiving some intelligence reports so, he decided to cancel the trip for the sake of Nigerians...as if he gives a hoot whether everybody dies or lives.

Quoting from the newspost...

Nigerians are also dismayed that Mr. President has consistently failed to honour his pre-2015 campaign promise not to embark on medical tourism if elected President

When buhari said the above in a Lagos Town Hall meeting after a journalist asked him politely , I was so happy thinking this man would walk his talk. He even said he would also stop political office holders from traveling overseas for medical treatment not knowing he's gping to be the first person to renege on this.

Those supporting his government are either of unsound mind or gullible

3 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by RichDad1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Philipmems:
My suspicion is that the UK denied him entrance, one thing you must realize is that most countries has their eyes on Nigeria and things happening within (especially because of the twitter issue). Do you think the UK wants to deal with protesters against one African leader on their soil, when they have more important things to deal with. The only option bubu have is to import his personal doctor to treat him in naija or he can go to Turkey.
BrazilaAirporta:
The host county turn him down because of the Twitter ban.
Nigeria might be a sovereign country, yes, but it's citizens deserves freedom of speech and association
See ignorance on display. �
So UK will deny the President of another country a visits and the country won’t send the ambassador packing immediately?
Our education system is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
grin grin

You don't call the shots when you are not self sustainable.

You depend on someone for your health care and yet disregard the person?

Buhari and his handlers are dumb !

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. BUHARI AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE VERY DUMB!!!

Cc:

2 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by quickly: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
ijustdey:
…Tasks Mr. President To fix Nigerian hospitals

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/speak-up-on-your-botched-london-trip-pdp-taunts-buhari/

Una know say this buhari get ponmo heart and e get strong head.

He will insist on going

Don’t underestimate him and his stubbornness.

U.K. and the rest supposed to ban him
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by zeusdgrt(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by musicwriter(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
However, the real reason for much of the trip isn't "medical" but to get his policy direction from Britain. It's a good thing they've led him into a ditch.

Nigeria is being re-colonized now.

1 Like

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by emmyN(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
RichDad1:

So UK will deny the President of another country a visits and the country won’t send the ambassador packing immediately?

Lol, you are the true evidence of the failure of our educational system. He is not going on an official but personal trip.

5 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Eriokanmi: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
RichDad1:

Nigeria doesn't have that balls to recall our UK ambassador. Take note.

5 Likes

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by phemmyfour: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I don't really blame the Europeans, instead I blame my African leaders and their greedy delegates who keeps fooling themselves and keeps relying on European countries like their lives depend on it.
Trust me its only a matter of time the Europeans and western world would completely lock all our external alternatives they provide should Nigeria not agree with their foolish gay law. Humans are being killed like chickens over Nigeria and its already clear now that they have surpassed our military might and only a matter of time before we become a failed state but rather than support Nigeria security, they rather warn their citizens against Nigerians and place treaths and sanctions on us including banning us from purchase of weapons yet terrorist still has access to confisticated weapons. How hypocritical of them?.
Rubbish set of people and I hope this development continues so we can wake up to the reality of what our country is and how to develops..
You want to them to support you when you don't have regards for your own. It doesn't work like that. Until you are sincere with dealings with your own people, then outsider will take you serious

1 Like

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by aspabay(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Buhari plan to go to London
PDP: What are you going to do there, useless president
Buhari postpones London trip
PDP : why did he cancel it, tell us why you would not go to London.

Summary: PDP is a useless party, they do not still understand how to be an opposition.

1 Like

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by phemmyfour: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bahamas95:
What is he always going to the UK to treat sef? Are there no doctors in Nigeria?

Oyibo people go just dey laugh us codedly because of wetin our leaders dey do.
The govt without shame

Shame begins with them

1 Like

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by SILVERLINES: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
RichBoy247:
Don't mind the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock.

PDP has always been stupid anyway.

I won't praise a fool because I just meet an idiot. None of them is useful
too much sense no go kill you bro
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Realtalk20: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
Amaechi2023:
[/s]

Hush learn to talk only when you know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by nairanaira12: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
PAWG:
I don't get what PDP is driving at

But if it is news about how innocent Fulani herdsmen and bandits are, you will understand, right?

1 Like

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Sholaco: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
PDP have finally become useless party in Nigeria grin
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by emmnprince(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Inasmuch I dislike the APC and their ineptness and misrule, PDP has no moral right whatsoever to criticize them. No doubt, under a "democratic" (in quote) setting, they have the freedom to, but their hypocrisy is oozing.

Both parties are like partners, husband and wife, in which the wife divorced her husband, and forcefully takes over the leadership of the home from him, with their children under her control!

1 Like

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by richbox(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Neither PDP and APC have been good to the nation, the health sector has been in derailed and worried state before the ruling of the APC.

We all know that all these old folks had never improved the life of the people, rather they oppress and sneeze the life of the people.

They told us that democracy is, literally rule by the people, that the people will have right to speech, right to life etc...
Life in Nigeria is getting tougher by the day, the common man cannot have access to good health, portable water,good quality education. When I was in my primary school,I was told that it is the duty of the political leaders to provide social amenities and jobs for the society.

Change is in our hand ,let us rise up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion / PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.