Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari (27646 Views)

Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons / $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing / Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by frog12: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
PDP was in power for a long time, and they couldn't FIX the hospitals !

We need NEW LEADERS !
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Unserious opposition party.
Very petty!
Everyone knows Buhari is a failure but the PDP lacks the moral right to talk about fixing the health sector.
They were there for good 16yrs. I thought that was an ample time to have gotten it fixed.
APC and PDP are failures.

1 Like

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by salt1: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
otipoju:

There are many cases where that poor biological father spent the labour of his early adult years on sacrificing his dreams to create opportunities for that uncle that became rich.

Everyday i just thank God that in spite of the labours of my mom in taking care of her younger ones, she invested well in her children's education....if not her eyes will be seeing pepper now.

They are quick to tell the her and the world about how greatly she helped them become men as she was like their second mother bla bla...but will never lift a finger to do anything meaningful for her. As kids she took care of them,as adults she was their "problem solver".

One day she asked them a poweful question " you guys say all these nice things but have not done anything tangible to show appreciation " knowing fully my financial situation.

One of them responded that " its because we are used to getting things from you and not the other way round"

That answer caused a paradigm shift for my mum.
Right now she is showing all of them original pepper.
They have money ooo but they need her counsel and precense badly but she don change am for them.

Its so gratifying for me to watch. And i have learned some life lessons from these events.

Be good, be kind,be generous but dont let anyone take advantage of you. Problem no dey finish.
Help yourself first and quickly cut off ingrates.

Story of my life!
Your Mom and I must be sisters.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by OChimex: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I don't really blame the Europeans, instead I blame my African leaders and their greedy delegates who keeps fooling themselves and keeps relying on European countries like their lives depend on it.
Trust me its only a matter of time the Europeans and western world would completely lock all our external alternatives they provide should Nigeria not agree with their foolish gay law. Humans are being killed like chickens over Nigeria and its already clear now that they have surpassed our military might and only a matter of time before we become a failed state but rather than support Nigeria security, they rather warn their citizens against Nigerians and place treaths and sanctions on us including banning us from purchase of weapons yet terrorist still has access to confisticated weapons. How hypocritical of them?.
Rubbish set of people and I hope this development continues so we can wake up to the reality of what our country is and how to develops..

Who do many of you Africans still blame the Westerners for your gross stupidity and greedily wickedness?

Check yourself from head to toe, even the phone you have, the whites made them....

Every good thing you can boast of or have accss to in this life, is from them?

Every damn black man who is great today, was made by whites......

Even the Covid vaccines you have now they gave you. You guys were busy praying while they get busy working providing solutions. All the medicines you use to treat yourself and get well when sick, all from them...

See, it's high time you black lots sit your wicked, greedy, lazy evil, selfish ass up and be useful for once.

Gay or no gay is the least of your problem as a nation.

They are not as wicked as you lots here. They will still provide aids to millions of you lazy Africans yearly.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Amaechi2023(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
OChimex:

Who do many of you Africans still blame the Westerners for your gross stupidity and greedily wickedness?

Check yourself from head to toe, even the phone you have, the whites made them....

Every good thing you can boast of or have accss to in this life, is from them?

Every damn black man who is great today, was made by whites......

Even the Covid vaccines you have now they gave you. You guys were busy praying while they get busy working providing solutions. All the medicines you use to treat yourself and get well when sick, all from them...

See, it's high time you black lots sit your wicked, greedy, lazy evil, selfish ass up and be useful for once.

Gay or no gay is the least of your problem as a nation.

They are not as wicked as you lots here. They will still provide aids to millions of you lazy Africans yearly.

I clearly blamed our African leaders . maybe you should read it again.
or in summary.
( European countries keep exploiting us because our leaders failed to improve us)

1 Like

Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by zoomzoom(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=fredoooooo post=103110912]He go you complain, he no go you complain wetin una want sef ..

We want a LEADER with INTEGRITY that keeps his PROMISES upon which he was elected...not an EGOTISTIC, NEPOTISTIC RELIGIOUS BIGOT that knows only his people's needs.
Do I REPEAT Or add more?.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmmmm pot vs kettle
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by blasterman(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Nigeria doesn't have that balls to recall our UK ambassador. Take note.
RichDad1

If not that Buhari doesnt have shame you as a president of a country you will just fly into another person country kurukere like theif

because u want to use their medical facilities.

The other time he spent close to 4months e no wan leave UK if not for protests.

Dem no born Buhari make e recall UK ambassador, if not im no go finish im tenure.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by RichDad1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Philipmems:

You just confirmed my suspicion, Ignoramus. "They can NEVER" are you just spewing rubbish or you are not well educated enough to understand that irrespective of diplomatic ties the sovereign of a country will not be compromised just because of "diplomatic ties".
You just speak big grammar with not value.
How does Buhari traveling compromise the sovereignty of the UK? I guess you don’t understand that phrase. cheesy
Let me help you, as a matter of fact, Denying him is actually undermining Nigeria’s sovereignty.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by RichDad1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
blasterman:
RichDad1

If not that Buhari doesnt have shame you as a president of a country you will just fly into another person country kurukere like theif

because u want to use their medical facilities.

The other time he spent close to 4months e no wan leave UK if not for protests.

Dem no born Buhari make e recall UK ambassador, if not im no go finish im tenure.

Emotions don’t win these type of arguments. So safe your self some embarrassment.
Nigeria as a country is bigger than Buhari or any President for that matter.
The UK you’re defending knows better, they can’t disrespect Nigeria without consequences - no matter how small. cool
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by RichDad1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Philipmems:

You are sadly the ignorant one, what does the UK have to gain from Nigeria? They can deny anyone from coming into their country directly or indirectly, if the UK love your country so much why have they not intervened in the boko haram crisis, why did they condemn the FG on the Twitter issue, do you think sending the ambassador out of Nigeria will make the UK have sleepless night. You as a Nigerian might be thinking too highly of yourself unfortunately.
You decide to think lowly of yourself, It’s matter of choice.
I’m Nigerian and I am proud of it.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Splashme: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Shameless president
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by blasterman(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
RichDad1:

Emotions don’t win these type of arguments. So safe your self some embarrassment.
The UK you’re defending knows better, they can’t disrespect Nigeria without consequences - no matter how small. cool

UK kicked out Russia ambassador and Putin cant near UK.

Nigeria cant even defend itself

If UK alone want to take out Aso Rock it will take them days and they will level the place

Does Nigeria president even respect him self talkless to talk about disrespect.

During Abacha days nigeria was pariah. ambassadors were kicked out and recalled,

The only thing helping the country back in the days was oil and gas but that is no over surplus in the world and soon to be antiquated in decades.

No emotions fact - naija no get any levels
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Buhari realised that the west are not smiling with him. He could be injected with hydrogen cyanide or potassium chloride and die. He needs be careful.

He's anti-west, especially his romance with china.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Web2020: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
otipoju:

There are many cases where that poor biological father spent the labour of his early adult years on sacrificing his dreams to create opportunities for that uncle that became rich.

Everyday i just thank God that in spite of the labours of my mom in taking care of her younger ones, she invested well in her children's education....if not her eyes will be seeing pepper now.

They are quick to tell the her and the world about how greatly she helped them become men as she was like their second mother bla bla...but will never lift a finger to do anything meaningful for her. As kids she took care of them,as adults she was their "problem solver".

One day she asked them a poweful question " you guys say all these nice things but have not done anything tangible to show appreciation " knowing fully my financial situation.

One of them responded that " its because we are used to getting things from you and not the other way round"

That answer caused a paradigm shift for my mum.
Right now she is showing all of them original pepper.
They have money ooo but they need her counsel and precense badly but she don change am for them.

Its so gratifying for me to watch. And i have learned some life lessons from these events.

Be good, be kind,be generous but dont let anyone take advantage of you. Problem no dey finish.
Help yourself first and quickly cut off ingrates.
You have spoken well. But, it is inferiority complex that will make you care for others to the detriment of your own family. You don't solve other people problems with the expectations that they will come to solve your children problem in future. Plan for your children, invest on their behalf and help those that need help with your extra. It is your responsibility to take of your children not your uncle even when you have help them.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by blasterman(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
RichDad1:

what consequences ?

All the free covid vaccine

buhari na like chicken for UK hand , they can easily get him killed

All this doctor visit, he can be poisoned or infected easily
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by otipoju(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Web2020:
You have spoken well. But, it is inferiority complex that will make you care for others to the detriment of your own family. You don't solve other people problems with the expectations that they will come to solve your children problem in future. Plan for your children, invest on their behalf and help those that need help with your extra. It is your responsibility to take of your children not your uncle even when you have help them.

Its not inferiority complex. Its a common theme in Nigerian families. The elder is EXPECTED and sometimes DEMANDED to train and take care of the younger ones.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Okhuadams(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Foolish party without idealogy, the man travel una go complain him no go una go still complain bokoharsm party
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Burstit(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
PAWG:
I don't get what PDP is driving at
Ode!
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by Burstit(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
fredoooooo:
He go you complain, he no go you complain wetin una want sef ..
we want make you receive sense, and get unzombified.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by PAWG(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Burstit:
Ode!

Idiot
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 4:47am On Jun 27, 2021
RichBoy247:
Don't mind the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock.

PDP has always been stupid anyway.

I won't praise a fool because I just meet an idiot. None of them is useful

Brilliant BUT PDP came up with a better line this time to the endless childish banter that scores cheap point
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by bjtinz: 5:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Certainly not fan of the govt and will be the last person to hold brief for him, but those claiming UK has banned PMB from thier country are blissfully naive of international diplomatic protocol.

UK will not (they can, but will not) deny PMB landing rights on thier soil, on account of some human rights violation, especially as he still holds the title of the CinC.

It just won't happen. Perhaps when he leaves office, but can't happen now.
Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by jaxxy(m): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I don't really blame the Europeans, instead I blame my African leaders and their greedy delegates who keeps fooling themselves and keeps relying on European countries like their lives depend on it.
Trust me its only a matter of time the Europeans and western world would completely lock all our external alternatives they provide should Nigeria not agree with their foolish gay law. Humans are being killed like chickens over Nigeria and its already clear now that they have surpassed our military might and only a matter of time before we become a failed state but rather than support Nigeria security, they rather warn their citizens against Nigerians and place treaths and sanctions on us including banning us from purchase of weapons yet terrorist still has access to confisticated weapons. How hypocritical of them?.
Rubbish set of people and I hope this development continues so we can wake up to the reality of what our country is and how to develops..

U seem confused. When they did that to Jonathan u mocked him. That is what u get she u play politics with security issues now u are crying foul.

In any case this has nothing to do with gay laws bt constant human rights violations especially now on Twitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Worker Who Treated Turji’s Gunshot Wound Arrested In Sokoto / Wike’s Camp Fumes, Warns PDP As Atiku Picks Okowa Running Mate / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.