Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,381 members, 7,781,069 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (81132 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2021
BarrSly:
No diss bro but this is the dumbest idea ever!!!! What the Bleep u mean telling him to hit up the other nigga for a chat

You right, is a bad move for him.

I did it once when I was not well oriented.
The guy later impregnated the girl.

It will give the guy a soft landing.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Dextre(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

I told her to give me small time to save up money .

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

That she’s sorry not to tell me about it since .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Guys what do I do , I need to wicked this girl I swear , my mind is boiling

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

I need advise from real niggaz

She really might just be collecting money from the guy. Wrong? Yeah but worth breaking up a serious relationship for? I don’t think so. Unless she has slept with the guy, what are you boiling for? . Para and do the guy thing den amend the relationship
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Ybaby: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

Focus all your energy on making money - leave woman alone until you have money to set a woman up, pay her dowry and provide for the kids she will give you.

I have said this over and over again but.........

You can abuse me and shout this down but the repercussion of not taking this instruction (not advise) is all yours.

Make money then find woman NOT find woman then make money.

Find out what the leading cause of divorce is...... you cannot fight nature.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Everest9(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2021
apostle96:
You are just acting up unnecessarily
If she places all her burden on you, you will complain
Now she has an helper, u still dey complain
so she is not a human been to work and sustain herself apart from depending on men?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by iceberylin(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lies. There are people who give me money that I haven't seen or intend seeing. Na orientation sha.
Who you DH fool? Yourself?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Benprass(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Hey God , I’m boiling .... I trusted this girl with my life , have done 45% from the traditional list

Don’t I deserve more

May our hope, faith and future not be limited.
You as a man why will you trust a girl with your life?
Any relationship that is build on lie cant last, if you cant cant change her now you cant change her when you marry her, you want to work and save up to help a girl what if the said business grown and become big and she leave you, all this mummy boys that are into relationship, you did not see what they did to super tv CEO may God help you.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by harmony75: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2021
She's not contented so how will she cope when both of you're married? You're already going through the marriage rite she's not serious and marriage is for matured and intelligent people so when there's lack in the home she will run off to some old boy friend? f she couldn't have patience for you to raise this money? This is not good at all!!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by na2016: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my

You are not a man!!!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by gbadexy(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2021
And yet another one undecided
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by airminem(f): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2021
elonize:
u too fool.e mentioned any ethnic group here angry
tongue na delta girl oo. Na ur sister olosho yahoo wife wey yahoo boys don use
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2021
If I talk, people go say na my own lifestyle...

To have peace of mind as a man, get urself some girls for regular sex and when you think you're ready to have babies, just get urself a baby mama.

No serious commitment...

Just sex and sex and sex... And you'll still have the liberty to fvck other pussies outside.

Many ladies of this generation don't deserve marriage.

Even the married ones are taking dicks outside (many of dem).

Our ladies are hoes in disguise...

Let peace of mind be your daily objective... Get yourself pussies, or later give one Belle make she be ur baby mama while u enjoy ur life.

Smh for many of u guys here.

Una go learn sha.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by JONSYN7154: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2021
airminem:
Na Delta girl abi?? Don't waste your time
What happen to Delta girls?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Maconstruct(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2021
apostle96:
You are just acting up unnecessarily
If she places all her burden on you, you will complain
Now she has an helper, u still dey complain

He never told you he needed a helper.
He is his own man.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by drlateef: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2021
Your fiancée is a polygamist. Just accept that or you quit.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by fineberry(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2021
Op I greet you . Am boiling with you op as am writing this, because I hate heartbrakes. I won't advise you to get her pregnant... Because it will backfire back to you someway somehow.

What I will tell you, is how you can recover those money you've spent on her.... And how will you do that? Is through that yahoo boy....since she doesn't know your plan, you just av to form broke... By so doing she will be in place to be assisting you with money...Gbam....before you know, you're eating her yahoo lover money through her.

This kind situation require intelligence o, if you mess up you're going to loose woefully... All the best.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by elonize(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2021
airminem:
tongue na delta girl oo. Na ur sister olosho yahoo wife wey yahoo boys don use
who knows wheda u b guy sef.u b like Hermaphrodite.but in d end.I don't really argue with ppo wen their brain dey leak
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by airminem(f): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2021
JONSYN7154:
What happen to Delta girls?

Na good girls dem be o
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by rhektor(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2021
Conner44:
there is fire on the mountain

This particular fire is on the roof grin
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by airminem(f): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2021
elonize:
who knows wheda u b guy sef.u b like Hermaphrodite.but in d end.I don't really argue with ppo wen their brain dey leak

Smh
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by realray(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2021
guy thank your stars that it happened this way so my advice is leave her, don't marry her at all because if you do she'll continue doing it in marriage if things are rough, she will cheat on you and plz don't wicked her just back out forget the money or few things you did for her e don go.....A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by BSF: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2021
efficiencie:

Guy I'm sorry for saying this but you have just concluded your coronation as the Oba Mumuni 1 of Mumu land. Your so called gf will be lashed till they kingdom come by the very same yahoo boy. I will advice you to use your discovery as the excuse to get out of that relationship and seek a God-fearing woman. You sef need to be born again. Marriage is a divine thing and you cannot be carnal and expect to enjoy a divine thing...whatever demon that told you to get her pregnant and abandon her wants to ruin your life very very quickly. If you do that you will be giving her the legal right in the spirit to reduce you to a loaf of bread. Be warned. Get out of that relationship, repent and seek Jesus, seek a godly wife and be faithful to her...do this or else you will crowned Supreme Overload of the Federal Republic of Fools!

This your response is called School Headmaster's spanking ! You get oil for head.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by chidifrank(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

am not perfect to say these but its a choice for you to choose. this day choose between Good and evil .
u know from your heart the right thing to do but if you choose to do evil by following what the world and your wicked heart tells you by impregnanting her, and you been seen as the mugu etc my brother remember the sins of our Adam and Eve n what their choices brought upon them and upon us.
you will not live in this world forever.
choose the good tree my brother.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by BabbanBura(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2021
fineberry:
this tears is LOADED already bro....90% of woman nowadays have no loyalty at all

Hahahahaha, na to type our consolation for our brother dey wait am be that!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by gaftsoil(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Women!!
That's all I have to say.. If you love girls Na em b say dem never do u

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by JONSYN7154: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2021
airminem:

Na good girls dem be o
like seriously dey are good people. Every tribe have their own bad side too. Don't you think so?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by san316(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
You are a terrible person for thinking of impregnating her and leaving her. Tueh!!!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by almarthins(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
TheSociopath:

NA Igbo girl?
e no matter the ethnicity. Any girl fit do am. I don date abeokuta girl wey do this kind thing. Na orientation matters.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by yahmohy27: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
mardis:
That is pure lie from the suppose fiancee, she is not worthy to be a wife.
Gbam,correct
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by pieces18: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

It’s not as you think , some one I caught in the act , changed the narrative of that she wants to play the said guy , I was just looking at her , like ok fine do what’s in your mind .

I had to give her the yes to know what she was upto, and she was so happy I gave her the go ahead . I am not a fool bro...

Many things were going through my mind , so this is some I’m to marry , how do I take my own pound of flesh , a million thoughts
Robbing peter to pay Paul doesn't make any sense. That girl is not wife material, just cut your share well and leave her. This is because I feel she can do same even when you are married. My judgment may be wrong, but i think that if a girl wants to help a man she's hoping to marry, certainly this is not the way to go about it.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Illuminados(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
You can't go around fire expecting not to sweat and reek of smoke
the signs are there already..
what of if you later marry and maybe u having financial challenge,what gave u the assurance that she won't seek financial gratifications else where without ur consent?
she told you she did it for you
but she did nt carry you along
and if nt for you seizing her phone you won't know
thats a big red stinking flag
that no one will see her unclothedness apart from you na lie
how will the so called yahoo boy gave her money without something in return?
my advice to you refrain from having sex with her till you ascertain that your gf and the yahoo boy did not do the horizontal tango i mean sex.
sit down think like a man and be bold.Dont immerse yourself in something that may later come and bite you in the ass
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by SimplyShit: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

Nairaland immature cry cry babies
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Munzy14(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Big red flags for me.

1. Impatience: I'll never roll with a lady that doesn't appreciate process and growing into things.

2. Opportunistic: again a big no no, the Yahoo guy was there for the spoils, so also her guy for the marriage, everyone of them serves a strategic purpose, she only being the chief beneficiary in all this.

3. Excessively secretive on issues that should be bare: a big no no again, such issues should be discussed before execution.

4. Materialistic: her mindset shows this in full, according to the story.

I rest my case.

Well said....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.