Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (81247 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by reealec(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Young man she's busy staffing that nigga and other niggas too trust me just enjoy the game and move on and get yourself some good gal
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Lolachef(f): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Impregnate her and dump like trash abi? No be everybody wey dress well get sense �Some mad and some are on their way to the Yaba left.
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

I told her to give me small time to save up money .

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

That she’s sorry not to tell me about it since .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Guys what do I do , I need to wicked this girl I swear , my mind is boiling

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

I need advise from real niggaz
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by fineberry(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Ybaby:

Focus all your energy on making money - leave woman alone until you have money to set a woman up, pay her dowry and provide for the kids she will give you.

I have said this over and over again but.........

You can abuse me and shout this down but the repercussion of not taking this instruction (not advise) is all yours.

If you like make all the money in the world...pray to God not fall in tht hands of LovePeddler who parades as a wife.........you're shouting make money...make money...as if it's money that will drive loyalty into her.

Woman never do you something shaa...I pity you

Make money then find woman NOT find woman then make money.

Find out what the leading cause of divorce is...... you cannot fight nature.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by rollandben(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2021
My guy, please forgo the dowry you paid on HER and MOVE on with your precious life. E get reason o, that Olosho you called fiance is a LovePeddler . Please flee from HER now and forever more. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Honesty36(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2021
I also noticed my ex's attitude whenever she comes to spend time at my place
Her parents said I'm the only man who's ever visited her at home an they've never seen her with a man
I'm based in lagos , and she's from kwara state

Her parents allows her to visit me in lagos state whenever she's on holidays , omo this babe cuddle her phone like it's her life , and yeah I bought her the said phone oh

I don't like the idea of going through anyone's phone whether male or female but her attitude towards her phone made me to give it a shot

The first day I tried , I didn't know she set a buzzing sound once any hand touches the power button

Second day I told her I needed to check some soccer scores seems my network was misbehaving , she sluggishly gave me the phone after a while 20mins of delay
In her presence I went into her opera mini and started my soccer scores check, and she was so close to me observing me closely, that still made me badly wanna know what's on her phone , I became curious cuz I can't lie , she's the only girl I've ever loved deeply then

I told her I needed some privacy and why would she be so attached to me that way

I left the room to the second room , and damn I saw fire
I went straight to her whatsapp archive list , and I saw it all
Long story short, the love died that moment

I never told her parents nothing , and her parents who used to call me at least once monthly didn't call me since then
Which I'm sure she must've told them whatever lies , so was I wrong by not informing her parents seems they loved me as their own son or were they wrong by not at least hearing from me ?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Femeto: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

If you continue. You would be in more pains last last.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by delvinho: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Giy, leave that babe now. Don't say you weren't warned. She does this now? What if you are married ad can't provide? It means she will keep doing this and still tell you it's for our sake.

I have seen so many similar situations. Doesn't ever end well. Farewell sir mugu.

PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by frankson1(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2021
zolacoded:
The husTle is real bro ; cheesy grin

I learnt the hard way. Dem don show me pepper for this life. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Avast(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Tell the girl you want to do one business that you would need money to support the one you have.

In a nutshell turn the girl to your atm card, and intimacy gadget. In fact sex is not even necessary, so far you can manipulate her to be getting money from that guy for you, you are good to go.

She is doing it for you, what a statement. She has seen you all
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by pieces18: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lies. There are people who give me money that I haven't seen or intend seeing. Na orientation sha.
Then why did she hide it from the man she claimed she was trying to help?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Illuminados(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

know one thing bro.
never ever trust a woman with ur life
they are manipulative and dangerous.
dont tread the path of revenge.
cut your loss and move on
let her be
what goes around will surely comes around.
dont impregnate her.two wrongs cannot make a right.
shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by delvinho: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2021
You should have informed her parents.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by streetsoldier1(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2021
to avoid wahala in the nearest future, walk away from the union, go faraway, work on yourself, develop yourself and make more money... You dont even sound like a smart person sef.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by studentofTruth: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

Men should have an abundance mindset..when u have an abundance mindset,u don't tolerate the bullshit that comes when dealing with women....in this type of case,with an abundance mindset u kick her to the street cos she belongs there and move on....the only way a woman can possibly show her loyalty is by being faithful...a guy shows loyalty by providing security,comfort,stability,being ready to defend and die for his wife....loyalty is assymetrical

Pure and simple!

You said it as it is!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Oludara202: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

Mehn, you r losing it, how could you let her pick the guy's calls just to milk him and you believe the crap that she hasn't and won't sleep with the guy.
Quite retarded for me , you had the chance to put an end to any relationship with the said guy and you blew it.

Next you want to impregnate and abandon her, think twice , I doubt you'd make a good husband.

Keep it real.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Amotekun777: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
As long as d lady didnt cheat or even think of cheating, I see no issue here.

Dis one don MADDD angry
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by rollandben(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Honesty36:
I also noticed my ex's attitude whenever she comes to spend time at my place
Her parents said I'm the only man who's ever visited her at home an they've never seen her with a man
I'm based in lagos , and she's from kwara state

Her parents allows her to visit me in lagos state whenever she's on holidays , omo this babe cuddle her phone like it's her life , and yeah I bought her the said phone oh

I don't like the idea of going through anyone's phone whether male or female but her attitude towards her phone made me to give it a shot

The first day I tried , I didn't know she set a buzzing sound once any hand touches the power button

Second day I told her I needed to check some soccer scores seems my network was misbehaving , she sluggishly gave me the phone after a while 20mins of delay
In her presence I went into her opera mini and started my soccer scores check, and she was so close to me observing me closely, that still made me badly wanna know what's on her phone , I became curious cuz I can't lie , she's the only girl I've ever loved deeply then

I told her I needed some privacy and why would she be so attached to me that way

I left the room to the second room , and damn I saw fire
I went straight to her whatsapp archive list , and I saw it all
Long story short, the love died that moment

I never told her parents nothing , and her parents who used to call me at least once monthly didn't call me since then
Which I'm sure she must've told them whatever lies , so was I wrong by not informing her parents seems they loved me as their own son or were they wrong by not at least hearing from me ?
Kwara babes are very cunning o, in yoruba land they are alway in second position after Awori women. always becareful when ever you found yourself in their arm

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by emmnprince(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2021
You don't need advice, you need common sense because I see that you lack it, thinking of doing something nasty to her all because you paid her dowry 45% upfront and she's interacting with another friend.

Either you end the relationship and move on with your life and sanity intact, or keep devising ways to hurt her and think that's a real man's way of dealing with situation of this kind.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Ogbotobo77(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=AutoChick4U post=103100977]Would it have been a problem if she collected d money from a girl?[/quote
For once,stop seeing things through ur feminine lens that's laden with emotions.to understand intersexual dynamics u have to see things from the man's side.when u do, you'll understand that men and women are placed on different pedestal... it's not fair...I know..
Reality is sexist...life is sexist and not fair.... intersexual dynamics btw men and women is sexist not fair.....know this and know peace
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Stevenbright(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

Is not that you refused to help her startup something but requested for some time to plan for it. If she can't be patient with you now, is it after marriage when there will be more responsibilities? Let her go in peace Jo!

You also f-up by allowing her to continue communications with the guy in order to get money from him. With this, she has already guilt-trapped you.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Slynation(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are u people even OK? She probably knows d guy will flip hence d secrecy. God answers my prayer and brings a helper my way I shouldn't collect because of one guy struggling to pay 45 percent? Let's b rational
If they say most ladies don't have sense now, you will want to counter it right, but here you are displaying your shamelessness...You think a yahoo guy will give you his money without smashing or will willingly let you go when he finds out you job him, I laugh in Vietnam....!! I'm very certain you ain't conversant with old street saying "you can never guy a guyoyo"

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Strech(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Wait till she gives u STD before you go japa. Nonsense here talking about giving her belle.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by rollandben(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Avast:
Tell the girl you want to do one business that you would need money to support the one you have.

In a nutshell turn the girl to your atm card, and intimacy gadget. In fact sex is not even necessary, so far you can manipulate her to be getting money from that guy for you, you are good to go.

She is doing it for you, what a statement. She has seen you all
Fantastic. I love the idea
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by MightyHand(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are u people even OK? She probably knows d guy will flip hence d secrecy. God answers my prayer and brings a helper my way I shouldn't collect because of one guy struggling to pay 45 percent? Let's b rational

We know your set...
HARD LUCK TO THIS GENERATION

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by pek(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

She is bro... I have done 45% of the list at her her home town , hoping to complete the rest by year end based on how Naija levels be for man pikin pocket
Don't be deceived, she is not your wife yet. 45% is not 100%. Even her people can call you to come get back your money.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by TruthinAction: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

The mistake most people make and you also made is getting hooked up to someone you don't really know. If you knew her well, you should have known that she could cheat on you.

What are the signs of people who cheats.

1. They don't allow people to touch their phones.
2. They keep safe distance from you when making or picking calls so you won't hear their conversation.
3. Their phones are always on silence.
4. They hardly answer your calls immediately because they are with someone else.
5. You are not permitted to come around their homes unless you call first.
6. They deny you even touching them claiming you should both avoid sex before marriage. Yes it is better to avoid sex before marriage but most of them are receiving it from someone else.
7. Their phones are most of the times switched off and they will tell you that there was no light.

There are early signs of those who cheat or are likely to cheat. Just that infatuation do not allow us to see it.

If I were you, give her another opportunity. But she should promise you to always have access to her phone. But if you notice any of the above, call it quit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by rollandben(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2021
delvinho:
You should have informed her parents.
Transformers ni
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by joliecouer: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2021
I
PENNYSWAP:

Hey God , I’m boiling .... I trusted this girl with my life , have done 45% from the traditional list

Don’t I deserve more
Continue trusting women. People that did it in the past died young

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by advanceDNA: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2021
apostle96:
You are just acting up unnecessarily
If she places all her burden on you, you will complain
Now she has an helper, u still dey complain

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by cybernaut(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2021
If you are not comfortable with her action now you better withdraw for going into the marriage but if you can bear it you just leave her to do her runs business as a part time prostitute to sustain you because you are poor that the reason she want to help you to raise money for her traditional marriage. Most of these lazy bitch is what they do if they see that their husbands is not capable to runs the family's. You are they one to decide if you can go on or not.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by PaAdu02(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2021
I like your plans ,going forward,don't take unnecessary advise from here,just stick to ur plans, firstly,let me tell u this,she was happy for the go ahead given,that's how they all do,she's been straffing d dude,don't dull it anymore,don't let her see ur anger towards this, encourage her,but make sure u obtain money from her ,like borrow,let her foot bills from the largesse she gets from the guy,try as much to add burdens to her life,she's put u through many,then Bleep her as many times possible,then dump her in 6months time.Do all these and u will have peace

PENNYSWAP:

It’s not as you think , some one I caught in the act , changed the narrative of that she wants to play the said guy , I was just looking at her , like ok fine do what’s in your mind .

I had to give her the yes to know what she was upto, and she was so happy I gave her the go ahead . I am not a fool bro...

Many things were going through my mind , so this is some I’m to marry , how do I take my own pound of flesh , a million thoughts
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by MrDoGood(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2021
budaatum:

So, you both agreed to yahoo the guy?

I can see why you'd need "advise from real niggaz". Pity I'm disqualified.

You're d real deal here man. I'm with you on this.

Spit and walks away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.