Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Ignorance Of Spiritual Things.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ignorance Of Spiritual Things.... (557 Views)

The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] / 20 Signs Of Spiritual Spouse In Your Life Which You Don't Know. (succubus And I / The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ignorance Of Spiritual Things.... by Truvelisback(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
This Msg Is 4 Someone:

The Ignorance Of Spiritual Things Is Making Many People To Suffer, Has Made Many People To Suffer & Will Still Make Many People To Suffer. Concerning Spiritual Things, Ignorance Is Not An Excuse. Whether U Believe It Or Not, The Spiritual Controls The Physical. If Spiritually Ur Way Isn't Open Physically U Will Experience Failure,Disappointment, Delay, Obstacles In Ur Endavours. These Includes Relationships, Marriages, Jobs, Business, Child Bearing, Getting Money Etc. I Know This Msg May Not Go Well To Some Folks Here But Honestly That Is The Truth. So, If U Are D Type That Is Having Strange Experience Or InExplainable Problem Regarding Any Of These Above, Then My Advice 4 U Is That U Undergo Thorough Spiritual Deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ignorance Of Spiritual Things.... by anthonyuncle(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
the i control whatever happens to me in this life crew are coming for you
Re: The Ignorance Of Spiritual Things.... by Truvelisback(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2021
anthonyuncle:
the i control whatever happens to me in this life crew are coming for you
U Don't Control All That Happens To U In This Life. There Are Things Or Situations That Are Beyound Ur Control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ignorance Of Spiritual Things.... by anthonyuncle(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
U Don't Control All That Happens To U In This Life. There Are Things Or Situations That Beyound Ur Control.

just wait for them
Re: The Ignorance Of Spiritual Things.... by Regardless: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Registered.
Re: The Ignorance Of Spiritual Things.... by Truvelisback(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2021
anthonyuncle:

just wait for them
Wait 4 What? Don't U Know People Who Are Struggling In Life Inspite Of Their Educational Qualifications? Don't U Know Those Who Are Experiencing Marital Delay, Disappointment & Failure Inspite Of How Beautiful Or Handsome They Are? Haven't U Seen People Experiencing Delay In Child Bearing? Haven't U Seen People Who Tried To Achieve Any Of These Things But Failed? 99% Of These Things Are Spiritual. When The Spiritual Road Is Clear Or Open, The Physical Becomes Clear & Open Too.
Re: The Ignorance Of Spiritual Things.... by Truvelisback(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Earns 400k But Lied Dat She Earns 50k For More Dan 2yrs. I Feel Betrayed / My Sex-tape With A Strange Girl / The Power Of Real Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.