Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:55 PM

Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. (51628 Views)

My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / Is This True About People Working In Lagos? / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by RuddyFusion(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kdon2:

Very slim marging these days. Even the most innocent looking is a LovePeddler codedly in secret!

Even the one I'm pursuing now, that I intend to marry, I have maintained a Godly image of her in my mind and have kept it so, I don't want to think otherwise and give myself headache
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by airminem(f): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
cheesy So now @ SpringofLife, tell us your own part of what you also engaged in during that period working?! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Kdon2: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Even the one I'm pursuing now, that I intend to marry, I have maintained a Godly image of her in my mind and have kept it so, I don't want to think otherwise and give myself headache

You are a wise man!
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by capnies: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
pocohantas:
Married men and young boys are sleeping around with girls, but your concern is that single guys won’t see decent girls to marry?

You are not concerned about the industrious wives of these married men.

You are not concerned about single girls that are looking for decent men too.

Abi is it women that are good to marry community penis?

Sorry o, everybody go dey alright. Thank God I imported husband from Cambodia. You can do same if Naija girls matter done tire you.

VIRGINITY IS FOR WOMEN NOT MEN. IF ALL WOMEN DECIDE TO BE VIRGINS, THEN THE MEN ARE CLEAN. THAT IS WHY GOD PLACED THE HYMEN WHERE IT IS. A MAN STARTS DISCHARCHING FROM PUBERTY
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
capnies:

VIRGINITY IS FOR WOMEN NOT MEN. IF ALL WOMEN DECIDE TO BE VIRGINS, THEN THE MEN ARE CLEAN. THAT IS WHY GOD PLACED THE HYMEN WHERE IT IS. A MAN STARTS DISCHARCHING FROM PUBERTY

I didn’t even mention virginity, but I quite understand your outburst and I sympathize with you.

2 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheUndercover:
OP, what you said isn't just starting, it has been going on for a long time, and these are the same hoes one innocent man will lavish his life's investments on. SMH.

capnies:

Keep deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
It’s always about them
pocohantas:
Married men and young boys are sleeping around with girls, but your concern is that single guys won’t see decent girls to marry?

You are not concerned about the industrious wives of these married men.

You are not concerned about single girls that are looking for decent men too.

Abi is it women that are good to marry community penis?

Sorry o, everybody go dey alright. Thank God I imported husband from Cambodia. You can do same if Naija girls matter done tire you.

4 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
cococandy:
It’s always about them

Always o. How else do you explain prostitution being the most shameful vice in a country where humans are slaughtered daily. grin

2 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by ayenale1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
RichBoy247:

Fellow adulterer and serial fornicator sighted. My Nigga, you are doing well
Im an hotelier in case you don't know
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by ayenale1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Fiscus105 post=103111979][/quote]
Im an hotelier case u don't know
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by doggedfighter(f): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
IMASTEX:

You nailed it. In other places, the authorities are legalising, structuring & receiving taxes from sex workers not because it is convenient but because they have chosen to embrace the reality of the choice of the people. While in Nigeria many are committing unbelievable yet hiding under religion.

Thanks for being real grin
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Obidiugwu: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
God have mercy...We sell different types of Male/Female Fabrics at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Schprobs: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
SpringofLife:
My experience working in a hotel.

Although I always wanted to write this but I think with the trending story of Chidinma and Super TV boss, it is a good time to do it.

I finished school 3years ago and have been hit by unemployment in the country. Out of no choice, I landed for a hotel work with meagre salary. Well, that story has already been told on another of my thread (check my profile for the thread).

So out of hunger and frustration, I accepted the offer as it was the only available option. About 6 months into the job now, I can say I'm marveled by what I see daily in the place. The level of sexual immoralities in the country is something else.

First, thhe owner of the hotel is a calm gentleman married to a beautiful woman with kids but he still has side chicks. He's someone who travels a lot but he has chicks in all these places. Secondly, the manager is a prolific womanizer. He has this habit of lodging different girls in different rooms and would go round having sex with each and everyone of them. Of course the cost of doing this is no child's play. He probably spends at least 30k or above daily to run these multiple of sex partners. Not castigating the man but the wife is quite industrious trying to pick every penny here and there while the husband is spending big on girls.

Another set of people are yahoo boys. They are the top customers in the place. These guys with their money have been able to bring out the slut in girls. You see them doing all sort of things with our regular Nigerian girls in the street carrying face like they don't know anything whereas they've involved in unexplainable and unimaginable sexual immoralities. Yahoo boys have used them for 3some, 4some and other group/party sex setting. Most times, these boys book a suite to host sex party. it could be 3 boys and 5 girls. I mean even beautiful girls that look calm, homely, innocent and even churchy engage the these act.

And now to the grand patrons, the king of kings and the Lord of lords, the married men. These people take it as a duty to sleep around with young girls. You see them bringing in different girls to the hotel to sleep with them. The case of Chidinma and TV boss was just one out of thousands and millions happening on daily basis. When I look at all these, I weep for us singles guys and the future in general. I may be correct to say there's no decent girl out there again from what I have seen.

Not trying to demonize only married men, married women are not back seat takers at all. They are actively involved in extra marital affairs sleeping with both single guys or other married men.

Finally, I want to dedicate this piece of work to nollywood. Most of the scripts they play are manifesting in our real time encounter.

Thats where we find ourself when we are told to marry only one women

But konji no go makes man sleep
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Bmedels26(f): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Explain please
Goddyss:
A man's seed is his life force. Men in their 20's and 30's are not supposed to released their sperm more than 4 times monthly except they learn how to channel the energy that comes with orgasm to a productive endeavor.

That's why a lot of men hardly crosses age of 80. At the age of 60, they develop one disease or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Gambit23: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tofax:

It seems you've developed some kind of mindset of "i'm holy in an unholy environment, nothing good will ever happen here."
I've managed a 5 star hotel for 5yrs & most of what you wrote there are false.I can confidently say some managers are very professional in their job. Not every men & woman that lodge in a hotel come for sexual or illicit activity. I believe your job description doesn't entails monitoring & taking notes of what adults do with their lives when they lodge in a hotel, or is it?

Last time I checked, There's only 1 five star hotel in Nigeria hotel in Nigeria and I'm sure u aren't the manager there.
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Drone95(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
talk2hb1:
Here is my two coin:
Their is this pretty lady, she is tall, bursty, soft spoken, with ebony beauty skin every guy has been dying for. Luckily for you, she gave you the opportunity to be her man and you swear not to have extra affairs again because she even claimed she is a virgin, after all she is looking innocent you trust her.

You tried to please her as much as possible, did I mentioned the part where she said sex is till on wedding night wink which you consented to. You paid her expensive bride price through your nose, so on your wedding night (the long awaited night), Miss/Mrs virgin ain't no virgin.

You felt disappointed, you felt cheated, you felt ....... (all those feeling I can't itemized) she begged you all night, she begged you all day. After all she is your wife, you accept her cock and bull story because you loved her, but the mind is still troubled, the mind become more troubled when you meet someone who told you she is a sperm tank while she was in school, She is been a generous caretaker then.

If the husband in this story should unleashes, what do you think he won't do with girls. Both young and old will be lashed, his wive will look useless to him, fight everyday, if one did not kill the other first.
My 2 cent, don't kill yourself in the name of love.
sperm tank as how? kiss
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Obierika(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
shut the fucck up an stop talking rubbish.
If you talk any further nonsense here I'll put your pictures here so everyone can see you and take note of you

Who the fúck are you to threaten another person here?!!!

Once again I ask WHO THE FUÇK ARE YOU?!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Blackdisciple(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
These guys with their money have been able to bring out the slut in girls. You see them doing all sort of things with our regular Nigerian girls in the street carrying face like they don't know anything whereas they've involved in unexplainable and unimaginable sexual immoralities.

Hmmm.!
And niggarrs will be oh my babe my swt heart my fiancee. We will or we are already engaged soon will get married.

Niggarr : Oh babe how is school.
Babe : Hello dear school is fine am even in the hostel, am so so tired today.

But babe is chilling with internet fraudsters, having 3some, 4some, 5some. Tomorrow babe is forming mad girl in the street, tho not all of the babes that hanged out with Yahoo boy usually become insane and picking papers on the street.

The other thread was this niggarr his wife to be is or will likely hang out with her classmate who is now an internet fraudster simply because he was not able to setup a biz for , so she will hangout with the yahoo classmate so he can help her with the cash since he the (fiance) is asking for time and she can't wait.
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Blackdisciple(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
franklingud:

That is how the devil have deceived a lot of people with this your notion.

Spreading demons everywhere.

It's like all the NL babes did not see this thread sha.
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Obierika(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
YelloweWest:

I completely agree with this statement even tho I never worked in a hotel. I'm married to a politician, a decent one who exposed me to the actions of his colleagues. It's a sad reality. We are so religious in this country but God is far from us! We don't fear God! If not why would a man convince his daughters mates into 3some??

The only thing I disagree is decent girls. Them dey, plenty and God will give them decent husbands.

Madam all politicians are largely the same in Nigeria so stop deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Threads like dis makes me scared of marriage. Women r too weak of a creature. Notin satisfy dem. Women luv gud life, buh cnt work 4 it. any woman who cn give her body out 4 sex because of money, is nt worthy of being a mother! No wonda we hv bastard children everywhr!
Exactly my brother that's why I will never marry
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
babavik:
Did you say 6 months? I was there for 7yr and 6 months in different hotels(though not an achievement just an eye opener).i saw things that make me puke when i see that gender. If not for one thing i wouldn't marry.apart from the immoral aspect how about the spiritual side? A friend told me a story how a "runs girl" was bounce out by a "sugar daddy" according to the man what he wants have been taken by another after he undressed the girl. The truth is most of these ladies are empty.
He want a virgin may be
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by talk2hb1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Drone95:
sperm tank as how? kiss
Don't be a learner wink
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fakbrown:
Nigerian girls are useless all of them, person wey one marry pastor December Dae price f##k, I pity the innocent man, am even scared to get married
Hahhaha
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
drmikeadams:

U see hotel job and taxify job go open our eyes....moral values Don go zero grin
Do you mean taxi drivers dey chop
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
masakk:
Truth be told, sex is a multi billion dollars industry worldwide. It is not just a Nigeria thing. Almost a billion dollars is exchanged daily for sex and it’s not going to stop anytime soon.
True fact
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Damisam93(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Threads like dis makes me scared of marriage. Women r too weak of a creature. Notin satisfy dem. Women luv gud life, buh cnt work 4 it. any woman who cn give her body out 4 sex because of money, is nt worthy of being a mother! No wonda we hv bastard children everywhr!

Supported
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Obierika:

Who the fúck are you to threaten another person here?!!!

Once again I ask WHO THE FUÇK ARE YOU?!!! angry angry angry
don't think you're faceless on this forum.
If I reason your matter you'll regret crossing my paths on this forum.
BE WARNED
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
OneNigeria1:
am a manager of one small hotel in Abuja here and as am typing this comment now inside this cold weather one married man is knacking one side chick right now in one of my rooms grin ......some will even call ask for the manger then Conner you one side and ask you get something for me na toto e the find so oo grin
Haha
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
YelloweWest:

I completely agree with this statement even tho I never worked in a hotel. I'm married to a politician, a decent one who exposed me to the actions of his colleagues. It's a sad reality. We are so religious in this country but God is far from us! We don't fear God! If not why would a man convince his daughters mates into 3some??
God bless you ma, can you please co
The only thing I disagree is decent girls. Them dey, plenty and God will give them decent husbands.
God bless you ma, please I need a job can you help me .
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by babavik: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Charly68:
. Aaah ! What does he want that has been taken by another..that must be her virtue oo
yes now, said the girl was empty
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by tete7000(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
SpringofLife:
My experience working in a hotel.

Although I always wanted to write this but I think with the trending story of Chidinma and Super TV boss, it is a good time to do it.

I finished school 3years ago and have been hit by unemployment in the country. Out of no choice, I landed for a hotel work with meagre salary. Well, that story has already been told on another of my thread (check my profile for the thread).

So out of hunger and frustration, I accepted the offer as it was the only available option. About 6 months into the job now, I can say I'm marveled by what I see daily in the place. The level of sexual immoralities in the country is something else.

First, thhe owner of the hotel is a calm gentleman married to a beautiful woman with kids but he still has side chicks. He's someone who travels a lot but he has chicks in all these places. Secondly, the manager is a prolific womanizer. He has this habit of lodging different girls in different rooms and would go round having sex with each and everyone of them. Of course the cost of doing this is no child's play. He probably spends at least 30k or above daily to run these multiple of sex partners. Not castigating the man but the wife is quite industrious trying to pick every penny here and there while the husband is spending big on girls.

Another set of people are yahoo boys. They are the top customers in the place. These guys with their money have been able to bring out the slut in girls. You see them doing all sort of things with our regular Nigerian girls in the street carrying face like they don't know anything whereas they've involved in unexplainable and unimaginable sexual immoralities. Yahoo boys have used them for 3some, 4some and other group/party sex setting. Most times, these boys book a suite to host sex party. it could be 3 boys and 5 girls. I mean even beautiful girls that look calm, homely, innocent and even churchy engage the these act.

And now to the grand patrons, the king of kings and the Lord of lords, the married men. These people take it as a duty to sleep around with young girls. You see them bringing in different girls to the hotel to sleep with them. The case of Chidinma and TV boss was just one out of thousands and millions happening on daily basis. When I look at all these, I weep for us singles guys and the future in general. I may be correct to say there's no decent girl out there again from what I have seen.

Not trying to demonize only married men, married women are not back seat takers at all. They are actively involved in extra marital affairs sleeping with both single guys or other married men.

Finally, I want to dedicate this piece of work to nollywood. Most of the scripts they play are manifesting in our real time encounter.

No matter what you see and how many times you have seen it, there will always been some who will never bowed their heads to baal. If you make yourself pure enough, you shall mingle with those who are pure. God is still in heaven, reserving always some remnants for himself, even when it looks like the devil has it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Boss Dropped An Internship Applicant Because Of This / Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.