Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,427 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

Step To Get Eureka Survey From Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Step To Get Eureka Survey From Nigeria. (945 Views)

Need Info On Eureka Surveys / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step To Get Eureka Survey From Nigeria. by Mrquote: 1:00am On Jun 26, 2021
As we all wait for a better paying job or money to start our own business, doing micro jobs online is a way to have little cash inflow and it will make you to keep busy and bot over think. Survey is one of the micro work I have seen that could help, just answer simple questions and make a little out of it. One of the problem is that must of the survey are not ment for non American residents so trying to get surveys is always difficult. Eurake is one the survey that I found that keep give out surveys all the time there's never a dry period. But you guessed right you can't even access it with vpn it won't work. So I outlined the steps I use to get around it here (fumacrom"dot"com/117EV) replace dot with its symbol and all the information you need is on that link.

Re: Step To Get Eureka Survey From Nigeria. by Mrquote: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2021
If you're having issue with the link view it in web view if you're on mobile.
Re: Step To Get Eureka Survey From Nigeria. by tuna85: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Mrquote:
As we all wait for a better paying job or money to start our own business, doing micro jobs online is a way to have little cash inflow and it will make you to keep busy and bot over think. Survey is one of the micro work I have seen that could help, just answer simple questions and make a little out of it. One of the problem is that must of the survey are not ment for non American residents so trying to get surveys is always difficult. Eurake is one the survey that I found that keep give out surveys all the time there's never a dry period. But you guessed right you can't even access it with vpn it won't work. So I outlined the steps I use to get around it here (fumacrom"dot"com/117EV) replace dot with its symbol and all the information you need is on that link.

Outline them here, ur link isn't working
Re: Step To Get Eureka Survey From Nigeria. by Mrquote: 1:21am On Jun 26, 2021
tuna85:

Outline them here, ur link isn't working
Bro it's work did you remove the dot and replace it
Re: Step To Get Eureka Survey From Nigeria. by tuna85: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Mrquote:

Bro it's work did you remove the dot and replace it

Yes o, still the same

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Night Job In Abuja / Vacancy For Customer Service Representative In Lekki Phase1 / URGENT ROLE: Onboarding/documentation Officer. Salary Is 120,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.