Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Is The First Thing To Do When I Reach And Start My Day In Office? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The First Thing To Do When I Reach And Start My Day In Office? (174 Views)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki / Have You Ever Fired Someone On Their First Day In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The First Thing To Do When I Reach And Start My Day In Office? by Robertkenny(m): 4:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Ugochukwu Juliet

Once you enter into the office, just sit in your place and take a deep breathe and relax.
And then, clean your desk, computer, keep each and every items in proper place, take some few moment to pray have it in mind you’re good to go, so that you can feel a good environment and you can concentrate in your work.

After do a list of your works and organize it with smile.
Then wish your colleagues with a warm smile in your face.

Place important calls and check if there is any urgent emails you have to send.

Be in a very clear mind.
Dont get confused for anything.

If any doubts just ask with your colleagues, don't feel nervous or tensed.
In this way, you'll have a good environment in office and also a better day.

Shared from Bogger

What is the first thing you do when you get to your office?

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk Business / Vacancy For Dental Therapist And Pharmacologist / Content Creator / Social Media Handler Needed In VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.