Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu (86225 Views)

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days / Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by wirinet(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
they were both under the influence of weed and hard drug so their ability to make sound judgement was obscured and compromised.
But she had sound judgement to change clothes and leave the lodge quietly without anyone noticing.
She had sound judgement to take the knife along with her and throw it in the dust bin.

She had sound judgement to steal his ATM and withdraw money from his account.

9 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Salvofthesouth(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2021
In this Buhari regime you went and killed person? A dot in a circle citizen for that matter o. I'm praying Buhari does not talk to you in the language you'll understand o because the hate infested animals in aso always looking for every opportunity to deal with dot-com people.

6 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by zoedew: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2021
*CHIDINMA AT 21*

She smoked SK and LOUD, whatever that is and drank alcoholic beverages with her victim. She used a foreign number which she generated to book the apartment where the tragic incident took place.

She had in her possession a driver's license which had her photograph but another person's name. She has not reported in school since Unilag resumed in may, 2021.

She hardly interacts with her colleagues and classmates, a big gal class distinction mien.

Chidinma is a recluse and an introvert by her colleagues and lecturers accounts, a likely effect of a drugs ravaged life.

After killing her victim, she still took his debit card to an ATM gallery to make withdrawals purportedly for her school fees payment, a vicious show of raw guts.

She afterwards withdrew into her dad's Akinwumi Alagomeji home to dwell like the unassuming innocent girl she feigned at home without giving herself up. Chidinma's mother does not stay with the dad. Her father resisted her arrest by the police because his daughter is too fragile to be involved in such a grave crime. Lessons and conclusions can be drawn according to individuals mental chemistry but the truth is there are so many Chidinmas in their parents' homes brewing to unleash the next terror.

There are so many of them waiting to shave the next Samson's head and abort hitherto blossoming destiny. If it's not covetousness, it is parental failure.

In all, Chidinma has aborted a destiny and definitely her own will be altered so regrettably. Scrutinize your children's octane lifestyles, become responsible parents and for the loose panties try and zip up. Stolen apples are sweeter but they are potentially toxic.

"For she hath cast down many wounded; yea, many strong men have been slain by her. Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death" Prov.7:26-27

8 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Nwunwa: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2021
ABBkelvin:
Nobody is good a person, the day you fully accept this fact you will start escaping unnecessary danger and situation that will destroy or kill you. We are full of shit and we live all our life to try and hide our shitty part. On a norms Ataga was supposed to have used her for ritual purpose or eff her off after going out with her once, that was weakness from his part and he paid a heavy price with his life. Never trust anybody, it doesn't matter, they have the same evil thought going on in your brain. Kill before you get killed.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by nannymcphee(f): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2021
mrsage:

From the little information available. She has a good case of self defense.

So far it's difficult to establish a motive for murder

What about the money withdrawals?

When you kill or injure someone to that extent due to self defence, you go to a lawyer or to the police. You dont run away especially under the circumstance.

Its different if she was grabbed on the streets or in a corner was about to be raped or robbed.

Self defense wont fly here. Multiple stab to the neck & thigh shows intent to kill.

When he forced himself on her the 1st time, why didnt she leave the apartment?

The pieces doesnt add up. Either she was contracted to kill him or there was another person who did the job or the drugs kicked in & made both of them violent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 26, 2021
ABBkelvin:
Nobody is good a person, the day you fully accept this fact you will start escaping unnecessary danger and situation that will destroy or kill you. We are full of shit and we live all our life to try and hide our shitty part. On a norms Ataga was supposed to have used her for ritual purpose or eff her off after going out with her once, that was weakness from his part and he paid a heavy price with his life. Never trust anybody, it doesn't matter, they have the same evil thought going on in your brain. Kill before you get killed.
What is this abeg.. Fellow murderers are liking this post?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Mac2016(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
Wetin una find go her neighbourhood Shey she already confessed to the crime, so unnecessary
Una dey investigate as per wetin Shebi she’s in custody
You're right! The untold side of the story to me is her claims vs coming out unscathed out of a tussle (self defence) against an amateur boxer. It's like fighting a lion without a scratch. This tells me that the murder was orchestrated and not any self defense. Plus she even left the scene of crime as if nothing happened and proceeded to make various withdrawals. I find it hard to believe her story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2021
As if I knew. I knew something was wrong with this Girl background. It's very obvious. A Girl of 21 years already leaving that kind of life. Smoking and on drugs before 21 years. I was questioning her background. Her mum and all. This is a Lady that might had be depressed several times. Proper upbringing is very underated in Nigeria. Single parenting is not easy. People should learn to create a good Family for their children. That's why I don't really encourage single parenting. Get married for the sake of your kids. They need that both parental attention. You can't be looking for bread as a Man and still be trying to raise your child morally. Lack of mother role affected this poor Girl. To me she is not wicked. She was just unfortunate. She is a victim of lack of parental attention.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by yommen: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Finnese001:
See news, Nigerian reporters are useless angry

I didn't read the story but if this reporter is bad by your standard, you don't have to say 'Nigerian reporters'. Don't be surprised Nigerian Journalists are among the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Tizu(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2021
If you experience what our rich men do with these young girls, you will never get sympathy to the randy man she stabbed to death.
Wetin basket de carry, na him de destroy am.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2021
studentofTruth:
Enough of this case already, especially as emphasis is not placed on the main thing — drugs!

I'm shocked that an innocently looking 21-year old girl like this is doing drugs!
If I have the capacity, my focus would be to find out why she's doing drugs and what attracted her to using drugs!

That someone who's high on drugs committed murder can never be a surprise to me! Drugs can mess with people's minds!

It's annoying that everyone is focused on the sensational aspect of the killing rather than the cause! But this is Nigeria where the aim is not on finding solutions but catching cruise!

modified: You God damned journalists and bloggers should focus on the use of illicit drugs among youths — who sold the drugs to her? the loopholes in the control of prescription-only medications, etc.

Bro, most young Nigerians, even far below the age of this 21 year old lady, are using drugs. It is direct evidence of societal decay. It is the reason Government banned codeine, Tramadol etal Nigerian youths were abusing seriously and heavily.

For all Nigerian youths, drug use is a way to escape the hopelessness of life as a young person in our nation. I see young people drinking cheap local strong alcohol and smoking weed as early as 6am in the morning on the streets of Lagos be it Lekki, Surulere, Agege or Gbagada.

For 'runs girls' drugs is virtually necessary as a way to escape the reality of their sordid profession of sleeping with strangers who may be dirty, smelly, physically hideous, aggressive, foul and just unappealing.

We are killing ourselves in Nigeria because we all reject seeing the big picture , and shirk our personal responsibility toward building a good society, to only commit to doing things that deliver immediate pleasure for us.

Like some have commented, should a man over 50 be sleeping with a girl his daughters age in a hotel and doing drugs with her?

He will shield his daughters and attempt to give them the best as a rich man but has no qualms using and ruining the daughter of another man he should be looking out for as a good custodian of societal values and orientation. I am no preacher but we are all to blame for what Nigeria has become.

The girl is a victim too. Just that she is not innocent and has become another monster Nigerian society created. The vicious cycle continues.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by moshino(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Have you seen the guys stature? And not one scar, anywhere on her face?

If she had an scars, she would gladly talk about it......

It was simply a financially motivated linked murder......

If you're not one of the police investigators, then you're clearly still sucking your mother's breast milk.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by obaaderemi: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Man, you no sabi think at all.
Did you see the girl. I mean did you really see her face and posture?
Now do you hear what those neighbors are saying?
If I was a police officer I'll start looking for her boyfriend at this point.
That girl did not do this alone, she was pushed or helped.
It is the boyfriend and he probably has enough hold on her to shut her up.
Word! Another angle nobody is looking at.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Kobicove(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2021
temitope66:
Its only in Nigeria crimes make people a celebrity, abi slamowier

It happens everywhere!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2021
wirinet:

But she had sound judgement to change clothes and leave the lodge quietly without anyone noticing.
She had sound judgement to take the knife along with her and throw it in the dust bin.

She had sound judgement to steal his ATM and withdraw money from his account.

lol abi? grin you are correct
I agree with you,
The drug did not affect her sound judgement in stealing. Something is wrong somewhere.

As a 21 year old adult female she is, It will be very difficult for her to escape justice.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Lexusgs430: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2021
moshino:

If you're not one of the police investigators, then you're clearly still sucking your mother's breast milk.

I am still shamefully a lover of breasts....... grin

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by lexy2014: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2021
mrsage:

So self defense includes stealing 350k after defending urself?

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by lexy2014: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2021
timesup234:
Leave the poor girl alone. Na self defense

So self defense includes stealing 350k after defending urself?

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by sonofElElyon: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed To the bible thumper above me, Even those that have your Jesus get killed, pastors get killed with Jesus no where to be found to save them, some even inside a church where according to your bible is place of refuge. You hypocrites should continue, with all your religion and Jesus your country is still worse and riddled with corruption

There are more than a thousand ways to die.. with Jesus it's much more fewer.. certainly not via a side chick stabbing you to death!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by ejimatic: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2021
adenigga:

I want to evaluate
Source: https://punchng.com/Inside-the-neighbourhood-of-suspected-Super-TV-CEOs- killer

. I am not in any way prempting the decision of the court on this matter but I want to evaluate the case succinctingly.The questions are 1 Is this the first time of sleeping with each other? Answer is NO. 2 For self defence with a man on sex matter is it the neck you will stab or abdomen?Answer it is difficult to target neck since both of you are on the bed.The man would possibly defy the stab .It is however easy to stab in in the tummy with the purpose of sending him away.The deceased was stabbed in the neck leading to profuse blood shed. 3 The lady claimed she was inebriated.Was she inebriated when she went out to withdraw the man's smoney? Answer is No 4 What could have happened if it was self defence ? She would have raised alarm after a stab or left the place with the man groaning. 5 Was there a deliberate attempt to kill the man? It appears so. In my opinion there was a delibrate attempt to kill him. After the first round of sex he allowed him sleep and used that opportunity to stab him in the neck repeatedly till he died. Another party could have been involved too on the matter guiding the lady what to do to make a fast money on him. This is indeed a case of murder manslaughter and homicide and a great lesson for men, ladies and parents. I sympathize with the deceased family who lost a breadwinner suddenly.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Harmattan123(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2021
mrsage:

You don't have Sense at all......
Well, i put d blame on d useless man that was killed......
Na self defense make her commot 350k from account?

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by ejimatic: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Inside-the-neighbourhood-of-suspected-Super-TV-CEOs- killer

I am not in any way prempting the decision of the court on this matter but I want to evaluate the case succinctingly.The questions are 1 Is this the first time of sleeping with each other? Answer is NO. 2 For self defence with a man on sex matter is it the neck you will stab or abdomen?Answer it is difficult to target neck since both of you are on the bed.The man would possibly defy the stab .It is however easy to stab in in the tummy with the purpose of sending him away.The deceased was stabbed in the neck leading to profuse blood shed. 3 The lady claimed she was inebriated.Was she inebriated when she went out to withdraw the man's smoney? Answer is No 4 What could have happened if it was self defence ? She would have raised alarm after a stab or left the place with the man groaning. 5 Was there a deliberate attempt to kill the man? It appears so. In my opinion there was a delibrate attempt to kill him. After the first round of sex he allowed him sleep and used that opportunity to stab him in the neck repeatedly till he died. Another party could have been involved too on the matter guiding the lady what to do to make a fast money on him. This is indeed a case of murder manslaughter and homicide and a great lesson for men, ladies and parents. I sympathize with the deceased family who lost a breadwinner suddenly.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Menace2Society(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2021
timesup234:
Leave the poor girl alone. Na self defense
IPOB man why?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Kobicove(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2021
whirlwind7:

Can one even refer to this as journalism?
Forget the investigative part. The twerp merely hung around the vicinity to take one photo and then leave. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Then he went home and padded the rest of the story from his imagination.

That this piece of crap came from one of the leading national dailies (Punch newspaper) makes it more disgusting.

The guy was probably too scared to go and interview the girl's neighbours out of fear that he might be attacked grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by isaiahethan: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2021
Finnese001:
See news, Nigerian reporters are useless angry

Very useless set of people
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by BigBashiru: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2021
mrsage:

it's easy to establish a motive for murder. she was given atm and pin by a foolish man.

the motive is kill and then have access to the money.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by tenry(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2021
adenigga:

I want to assume that a student on industrial training or siwes wrote this story. An idiotic child of journalism.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by adenigga(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2021
BabaJoe001:
As if I knew. I knew something was wrong with this Girl background. It's very obvious. A Girl of 21 years already leaving that kind of life. Smoking and on drugs before 21 years. I was questioning her background. Her mum and all. This is a Lady that might had be depressed several times. Proper upbringing is very underated in Nigeria. Single parenting is not easy. People should learn to create a good Family for their children. That's why I don't really encourage single parenting. Get married for the sake of your kids. They need that both parental attention. You can't be looking for bread as a Man and still be trying to raise your child morally. Lack of mother role affected this poor Girl. To me she is not wicked. She was just unfortunate. She is a victim of lack of parental attention.

For this comment, may.......

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Theoarhics: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2021
You no see Buhari stab make the whole nation fir dey grateful to you instead you go kill person papa wey girls dey manage.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Zetty177x: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2021
twoMcfemad:
This is the news for entire week.

Why did you open it? Some of us are interested in the story. Next time, ignore it

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by omojesu202(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2021
ABBkelvin:

That killing thought you're carrying everywhere will eventually put you behind bar for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.