Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu (86234 Views)

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days / Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Saao(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2021
timesup234:
Leave the poor girl alone. Na self defense
my thought after listening to the girl, it looks like self defence.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Abudu2000(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
That girl is finished because as it stands now she's going to be charged for murder and the punishment too is that she's going to spend the rest of her life behind bars (section 320 criminal code)

hmmm don't be too sure about that coz this is Nigeria where prisoners are swapped self. As u ve read the dad is still behind his murderer as a daughter, all he needs is about 2m to get a good lawyer and the case will be reduced to self defense that's when prosecution will be lucky to get 10years conviction.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by pickatyouu: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2021
alizma:

That violent claim is just a story for the gods, a man who will be violent as she claimed wouldn't give her his ATM and PIN to withdraw any amount she wanted. Besides did she search for the service apartment for both of them to go to take those hard drugs, play like school children and then return back home?
To me, is either someone fixed her to eliminate the man or she did it to get the man's in which case, the ATM was not given to her but she killed the man after she got to know of the PIN and took the card.
The police should find out how they met and also check her phone thoroughly.

And my warning to men both married and single is tht you should avoid ladies who turn down your advance but still want your money. Any lady who go about taking money from man she doesn't want to go to bed with, not minding the minding the man's confession of his interest in her is another daughter of Jezebel

Exactly my point.
Nigerian girls always want the pleasure without the pain. You spend his money and want to be left alone and still didn't leave the house.
Her greed put her in this.
Her best way to quick riches just to flaunt for instagram and post with the latest iphone put her in to all this.

Parents if you see ur child leave a lifestyle you can't afford and he/she also can't afford, don't let poverty get to ur head. Rebuke them immediately.
Luxury is good but not at the cost of someone's misery

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by boolet: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2021
aspabay:

See how you just disgraced yourself
Read you will not read.
Comprehension you no get.
What the hell are you talking about? Disgraced yourself? Are you kidding me? I choose to comment on a sentence in the entire writeup and you are here forming I too know for your father. Get lost asshole.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Legendrysailor(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Wrong target girl.. next time see Buhari and finish him off!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Fragility6: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2021
mrsage:

From the little information available. She has a good case of self defense.

So far it's difficult to establish a motive for murder
The two of una no go die well. U call stabbing at the neck self defense. She defend herself 3times to stab the man 3times abi. Make una continue. See human beings i dey share country with.God!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by okwypascal: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
That girl is finished because as it stands now she's going to be charged for murder and the punishment too is that she's going to spend the rest of her life behind bars (section 320 criminal code)

Every young lawyer right now wants to represent her, she has defenses all she need is select a good lawyer.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by BigBashiru: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Saao:
my thought after listening to the girl, it looks like self defence.

thats because you are deceived by the voice of females....
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by BigBashiru: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Fragility6:

The two of una no go die well. U call stabbing at the neck self defense. She defend herself 3times to stab the man 3times abi. Make una continue. See human beings i dey share country with.God!

dont mind them; many of them are sick....
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Chris525: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Self defense but after the murder she did not raise alarm. Self defense she took his phone after. Self defense she went on to withdraw 5 million from the man’s account until GTB had to block it. Self defense she went home living her life like nothing happened even after he was declared missing & found dead.

Self defense, a man who gives you access to his ATM card & pin is not a man who would want to kill you or has such in mind unless provoked. Self defense but you think in a fair fight, she would really stab a trained boxer 3 times and leave him for dead?

Its a good thing you’re not a lawyer. This straight road to death sentence my brother.

As someone with a decent background in security, let me tell you what happened. This girl usually a no nonsense Olosho. She may look innocent but she’s had the most ruthless orientation when she was getting in. The type that you take home & begin to size you up. Looking for pecks & clues. If you got stuff on you, they drug you & lift it. If you are a big fish & no chance to lift on the first night, she ensures there’s a repeat until she wins.

The guy gave her his card to get money; she saw the balance & went greedy crazy. Drugged him & killed him.

FinallyFamous:
Na wa o

She fit claim Self defence if CCTV no dey the room.

If CCTV dey the room tor, na lawyer go talk that one...

But why??

Young ladies: Leave married men for their wives,

Married men: leave people future wives alone for their husbands sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Jeferious: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Jbleenk:

The withdrawal could be an afterthought, don’t u think? She withdrew the money to pay her school fees according to her. She need a good lawyer to prove her case. She’s just a victim of circumstance. We’ve all been there done that. Nobody holy pass.
Nawa o. Why you dey talk like this? Is it because you're a lady as well and thus you're trying to make a case for your fellow lady...or because the late Ataga isn't related to you therefore you can spill anything you like as your thought

I will not even engage you deeply, because your sentiments are very obvious. I trust the court shaa, because when they really want to, they would always ensure that justice is done
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by MartinsD12(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Inside-the-neighbourhood-of-suspected-Super-TV-CEOs- killer

The girl is a big fool, and this goes out to married career women out there, pay attention to you husband needs, I know some people will query if they will stop married husbands to cheat on their wives but then I know what am saying this super TV ceo seem like his wife is a career woman, career women are always selfish and after their ambition of attaining more promotion in their places of work, most of these career women in this process pay little or no attention to thier husband, your husband has some needs which involves more intimacy (sexx life), maybe the man is not getting all that from his wife who is a career woman which seems why he fell in the wrong hands of a predator of a girl who does not know the value of human life, so career women out there no go do pass yourself your husband might be dying in the hands of a side chick due to your inability to pay attention to your husband needs.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Saao(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

thats because you are deceived by the voice of females....
voice of female or because I listened to her with neutral mind.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by BrazilaAirporta: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2021
I pity the man's family more than the killer lady's family jae
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by TeetoEsq(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2021
This girl is too fresh to be caged in prison for zombie looking warders to pound day and night....
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by slimman007: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Wrong target girl.. next time see Buhari and finish him off!

Guy are you okay....why so much hate on Buhari...You are very funny.... grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by BrazilAirport: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Everybody she made a transfer to will be arrested
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Babara1994(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2021
FinallyFamous:
Na wa o

She fit claim Self defence if CCTV no dey the room.

If CCTV dey the room tor, na lawyer go talk that one...

But why??

Young ladies: Leave married men for their wives,

Married men: leave people future wives alone for their husbands sad
Future wives ke. Abeg let them carry the 'future wives' away o.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Babara1994(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2021
timesup234:
Leave the poor girl alone. Na self defense
Kuku open GoFundMe account for her and donate ur salary.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Glink2018(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2021
Born2Breed:
Poor investigative journalism.

The likes of David Hundeyin and Fasomyibo would have given us well-detailed information about the murderer.

We have a lot of quack Journalists in Naija and this is one of them....who went on field journalism and could give elaborate details...

I tire for Naija's educational system...rubbish
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Rubbiish(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2021
Jbleenk:

The withdrawal could be an afterthought, don’t u think? She withdrew the money to pay her school fees according to her. She need a good lawyer to prove her case. She’s just a victim of circumstance. We’ve all been there done that. Nobody holy pass.
Oga shut up abeg??
Did u read what u just wrote or u have mental issues?? Because she wants to pay her school fees she can steal?? What happens to reporting at a police station? There is no lawyer in the world that can defend this case! The withdrawal she made immediately after the man's death has negate every self defence approach to this issue! No lawyer can defend that!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Realhommie(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2021
Yoighaman:
I don't support Ataga's infidelity, but he should have gone for an exposed high-class chic brought up in wealth...This is what happens when you go for people way below your class...may his soul RIP and may God give his loved ones the fortitude to bear his transition.
It was the allure of banging a young wildling for him, he probably had a fetish seeing he used drugs and was irresponsible. He was drawn to people like himself.

Saw a few clips of the Chidinma girl smoking and displaying her Hoe-listic tendencies on Facebook yesterday, she's truly a wild one yet she appears so calm and innocent. Damnnnn

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by hohafrank(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed To the bible thumper above me, Even those that have your Jesus get killed, pastors get killed with Jesus no where to be found to save them, some even inside a church where according to your bible is place of refuge. You hypocrites should continue, with all your religion and Jesus your country is still worse and riddled with corruption
He isn't talking about Church goers,he is talking about persons that have the fear of God who will never indulge in worldly things let alone being killed in the process.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Glink2018(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2021
MartinsD12:

The girl is a big fool, and this goes out to married career women out there, pay attention to you husband needs, I know some people will query if they will stop married husbands to cheat on their wives but then I know what am saying this super TV ceo seem like his wife is a career woman, career women are always selfish and after their ambition of attaining more promotion in their places of work, most of these career women in this process pay little or no attention to thier husband, your husband has some needs which involves more intimacy (sexx life), maybe the man is not getting all that from his wife who is a career woman which seems why he fell in the wrong hands of a predator of a girl who does not know the value of human life, so career women out there no go do pass yourself your husband might be dying in the hands of a side chick due to your inability to pay attention to your husband needs.

It is a lie...a cheater will. always cheat...if you value your marital vow, there is nothing that will make you carry all these side-chicks that full of voodoo...
The man is destined to die....RIP

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by harmony75: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2021
See how this girl has become a negative Star �
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by MartinsD12(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Glink2018:

It is a lie...a cheater will. always cheat...if you value your marital vow, there is nothing that will make you carry all these side-chicks that full of voodoo...
The man is destined to die....RIP
The message is not for you, I know what am saying it's a problem in marriages now, some of these career women abondon their children mentorship in the hands of maids which is very bad, it's a major factor.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by harmony75: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2021
[ote author=MartinsD12 post=103101641]
The girl is a big fool, and this goes out to married career women out there, pay attention to you husband needs, I know some people will query if they will stop married husbands to cheat on their wives but then I know what am saying this super TV ceo seem like his wife is a career woman, career women are always selfish and after their ambition of attaining more promotion in their places of work, most of these career women in this process pay little or no attention to thier husband, your husband has some needs which involves more intimacy (sexx life), maybe the man is not getting all that from his wife who is a career woman which seems why he fell in the wrong hands of a predator of a girl who does not know the value of human life, so career women out there no go do pass yourself your husband might be dying in the hands of a side chick due to your inability to pay attention to your husband needs. [/te] You have no point on what you're saying � So is the man not a career man why was the wife not parading herself with young boys too cos her husband is also busy!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by MartinsD12(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2021
harmony75:
[ote author=MartinsD12 post=103101641]
The girl is a big fool, and this goes out to married career women out there, pay attention to you husband needs, I know some people will query if they will stop married husbands to cheat on their wives but then I know what am saying this super TV ceo seem like his wife is a career woman, career women are always selfish and after their ambition of attaining more promotion in their places of work, most of these career women in this process pay little or no attention to thier husband, your husband has some needs which involves more intimacy (sexx life), maybe the man is not getting all that from his wife who is a career woman which seems why he fell in the wrong hands of a predator of a girl who does not know the value of human life, so career women out there no go do pass yourself your husband might be dying in the hands of a side chick due to your inability to pay attention to your husband needs. [/te] You have no point on what you're saying � So is the man not a career man why was the wife not parading herself with young boys too cos her husband is also busy!
No need to argue with you over what I know it's a major problem in marriages these days.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by lastempero: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Our journalists these days can be likened to gossipers.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Herkim(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2021
mrsage:

From the little information available. She has a good case of self defense.

So far it's difficult to establish a motive for murder

She did it intentionally in order to have access to the decease account
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by CUMIN: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Omihanifa:

Prison Warden will finish her punny mercilessly.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by shoboy9: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Born2Breed:
Poor investigative journalism.

The likes of David Hundeyin and Fasomyibo would have given us well-detailed information about the murderer.

no be punch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.