Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,086 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:37 AM

Dvd Writer, Which Is The Best Brand To Buy? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dvd Writer, Which Is The Best Brand To Buy? (1082 Views)

Kindly Advise Me On The Best Brand Of Deep Freezer To Buy. / Best Brand New Smart Phones Prices In Nigeria Market / what's the best brand of Stabilizer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dvd Writer, Which Is The Best Brand To Buy? by 3dhunter(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2007
some say LG, some say LITEON, some say MERCURY. I have not used any and i want to buy. Who can suggest a good, tested and trusted brand to buy?
Re: Dvd Writer, Which Is The Best Brand To Buy? by FBS: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2007
you could try LG, they are all made in China anyway, too bad.
Re: Dvd Writer, Which Is The Best Brand To Buy? by 3dhunter(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2007
but their prices are different. have you used LG? if yes, how long?

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Nokia E61 For Sale / American Used Hp Nc6120 @ A Very Good Price / Nokia E72 (black) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.