Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? (6173 Views)

Research Writing | Cv | Personal Statement | Buisness Proposals / Help!!! How Do I Create My CV / Become A Chartered Member While You Wait For Jamb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2021
Here's the advise I got this morning from a nairalander...

"Forget about that CV bro. stop fooling yourself, getting a job is by the grace of God. U just have to connect. Just go to each companies and review all workers. It is either he is related to the Md, Hr,Account officer, or the supervisor or one chief in the community or somebody from the company.just forget about that Cv." (Name ommitted)

Here's my response...

What a deficits mind set you have there young man.

And what a Big show of ignorance you just demonstrated about the labour market

Its quiet unfortunate that you have resign to faith and waiting for some luck or Grace

I shake my head in regret for your way of reasoning my friend...

Now here's my position....

In the first place, I believed that LUCK happen when opportunity meet preparation

In other words when you are not prepared, opportunity might come but LUCK will pass you by.

Here's one very important point you must sink into your skull today...

The labour market comprises of different level of employee...

The entry level: fresh graduate looking to gain entry level employment

The under employed: this are employed working class with low take home (salary), looking to move from their low pay jobs to High paying jobs.( this comprises 65% of labour market). In fact majority of workers fall under this categories

The career advancement level: This are employed working class, with good take home (Salary), looking to move along the career ladder of their profession

So, young man its very clear that your knowledge about who needs a CV is limited to only entry level employment. I understand and i forgive your ignorance..

But here's one more thing you must understand..

There are different employers in the labour market..

The government ( I see your thought is limited to this employer), perhaps you might be right on this, but there's more to employment than Government work.

The Private sector (Highly competitive and merit based to a large extent) comprises of foreign and local employers

The Non Governmental organization (NGO), this comprises of foreign and local employers, that pays employee very well, with respect to their foreign counterpart ($$$ dollar equivalent)

And I ask, do you still hold the same view at this point? If yes, too bad, if no, read further..

Here's what we at SMART CV WRITER believed in and why we will not forget about writing CV as you advised..

One. I have enjoyed the benefits of having professional CV when I was actively looking for better job. I saw my self attending series of interviews within a short time (eight interviews in eight weeks). It gave me options until I settled for the best job for me.

Two. I have received great testimonies from various clients we've helped in re-writing and upgrading a CV. Under two weeks some got jobs that is 5 times their previous salary. Others got high paying jobs under one month.

I can't remember any of them telling me that they know the MD or a consulted a chief before they got the job. What I can recall is that they got frequent invitation to interviews and they defend whatever was written in their CV.

So my friend, can you see the reasons why we cannot forget about writing professional CV either for ourselves or for our clients at any given opportunity.

From my analysis, I will safely conclude by advicing you in this way..

Change your mind set and stop relying on luck, or Grace. In the Bible, "GRACE" has been questioned "Can Grace alone save us?"

Instead, be proactive, meaning prepare ahead of time and luck or grace will unfold naturally at your feet.

Look for a proven professional CV writer and pay him or her to assist you draft one. When LUCK eventually comes you will be prepared to receive Grace.

If you need my assistant for a professional CV & Cover letter that can get you High paying job in a short time, hit me up either on email : jopress3@gmail.com or WhatsApp: 070- six-seven-82-three-seven-60. I will be on the other side. For a fee of #4,000 only for the first 15 persons. Afterwards standard price apply.
Garcia...

Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
What are your skill set
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2021
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
self-starter
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2021
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
Fast learner
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2021
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
Financial Analyst
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2021
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
Dependable
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2021
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
proficient use of quick books
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by Surimetuo: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Quick learner
Fall guys
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2021
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
Time management
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2021
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
Interdependent
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 6:45am On Jan 03, 2022
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
Time management
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2022
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
Strong communication
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2022
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
Organization skills
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2022
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
Business Knowledge
Re: Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? by JOpress3: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2022
JOpress3:
What are your skill set
Dependable

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Banking And Finance Project Topic / King David Gifted Academy : Creating Geniuses Without Discrimination / Quality Products And Services For Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.