Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) (4320 Views)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by officialwdhtv: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2021
As seen on facebook page of one Victor Owens Teddy...could this be another new scenario previously not been looked out?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by officialwdhtv: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2021
More...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by AdaSunshine(f): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Before our very eyes, they're about to put this sh!t all on his wife! angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by mystery22: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2021
This looks more believable

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by jimmyolasun: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2021
You dey there

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2021
Fear woman...
Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by OnionBandit(f): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2021
The recording gadgets no enter the other room and kitchen where solid evidence against usifo can be gotten? The way the poster twisted the narrative, if true, can be called self defence by Chidinma's lawyer na..there will be no need for all these long talks and cob-webbing others into the matter

Plus why would usifo grow angry because he saw p0rn and pictures of them together on her phone? She could be keeping them to cure herself and boast to friends about her billionaire catch respectively..

Although Usifos wife has a wicked look, this whole story makes no sense to me

...Any which way, that Chidinma deserves to die by hanging

May her violent soul rest in pieces in advance

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by IamCookie(f): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Hmm shocked . We, women can be scandalous and sometimes, crooked as a dog's hind leg . There is every possibility that this conspiracy may be on a quasi-right track.

Sometyms, when ladies are planning and scheming ...i usually get marvelled and tremble at what we can do sometimes. Howbeit, some guyz deserve what they got( not to the extend of murder tho) !*

Hopefully, the law will be able to examine the nitty gritty of what and how the scenerio actually transpired. I just hope this won't be too long , owing to our justice system in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by Pavore9: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2021
Hmm....the scriptwriter is being creative. cheesy

Well, the post-mortem toxicology tests would determine whether Usifo used drugs or not before his death.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by MarveworldG: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2021
So this writer was there that night and he couldn't stop chidinma from stabbing him the second time?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by psucc(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2021
This is more than nollywood! One too many. Stories upon stories. Almost equal to Lai Mohammed's Twitter bam stories.
Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by illicit(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2021
You will just get yourself arrested/invited...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by Tvibes001(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2021
From your write up, you're trying to make Chidimma innocent of all charges.
One did Chidimma kill the man?
Did she escape instead of reporting to the authorities?
From your proposed theory, what's still holding the innocent girl from calling out the names of those that sent her?
Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by pyyxxaro: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2021
The man wife don popular by force

Hope she doesn’t drink sniper because bloggers are out for them

1 Like

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2021
and where did this one and his story come from?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by esthel(f): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2021
shocked the dead tell no tales, this just has to be fiction.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by Pavore9: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2021
pyyxxaro:
The man wife don popular by force

Hope she doesn’t drink sniper because bloggers are out for them

Drink snipper say wetin happen, na today married man die for side chick hand?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by Klass99(f): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by BabbanBura(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2021
officialwdhtv:
As seen on facebook page of one Victor Owens Teddy...could this be another new scenario previously not been looked out?

Where did this guy get this from?
Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by Kondomatic(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2021
This guy should be arrested immediately

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by eastOFwest(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2021
officialwdhtv:

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by daddytime(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Nice fiction...

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by oluplus(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2021
This is pure rubbish

Were you there when the whole thing happened? Nobody stabs the other person 3 times in the name of self defence. You stab once and run away.

Police needs to invite you as well. You must be an accomplice to have known all this.
Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by Barryseal: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2021
At a point I thought I was reading something from James hardly chase novel.
Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by crackhaus: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2021
The only thing I am 100% certain of in this theory, is that Usifo's wife Brenda, had a boyfriend.
Bush radio has been buzzing with this particular information.

But we meuuuuve....

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by mariahAngel(f): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2021
crackhaus:
The only thing I am 100% certain of in this theory, is that Usifo's wife Brenda, had a boyfriend.
Bush radio has been buzzing with this particular information.

But we meuuuuve....

100% certain? Based on what evidence?
Will you be willing to stake your all on that?

Una no go kill person sha...

Lalasticlala, no carry these pieces of sheet go front page o!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by Hisense4life(f): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Fear Men cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by crackhaus: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Lol... I didn't type what I typed to convince you or anyone on NL.
What you choose to believe/not believe is up to you.

I have NEVER met the late Usifo or his wife personally, I have only ever heard his name being mentioned in passing by his mother, Mrs Sylvia Ataga (Sitag Fashions) during her conversations with my mom.

Whatever conspiracy is being cooked up about the set-up and what-nots, cannot be ascertained.

But about her keeping a boyfriend outside her marriage (which is not even new gist), that one is certain.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by wunmi590(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by fertilewomb: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

From a reliable source she had a boyfriend. She and Michael were separated for the past four years. Since the death of her husband she has refused coming down to lagos to even atleast identify the corpse of her husband.

But the conspiracy story written up there doesn't mean a thing.
Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by Csami(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
mystery22:
This looks more believable

I'm Jesus Christ, do you believe that too?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) by WibusJaga: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Whoever concocted this must have been reading a lot of detective novels. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! / How Can I Claim My Late Fathers Unclaimed Dividends ? / Bridegroom Hangs Self At Isiala Mbano Four Days To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.